Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.0) And so it ends!  (Read 35408 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OK, edited sheet.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Made changes to waitlist, then.

Waiting for actions from:
MonkeyHead
Scriver
Caerwyn
Tiruin
GreatWyrmGold
RedWarrior0
scapheap
Ultimuh
detective1412
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:02:06 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Attack Tim!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Go berzerk towards ay oponent who stands in my way while repeatedly shouting "HUR DURR DURR DURR!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

If detective1412 won't post his action in next 12 hours, someone please post an action in his place.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

If detective1412 won't post his action in next 12 hours, someone please post an action in his place.

Do something outrageously crazy!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

don't listen to the A'er

Warren Gates will stike at Athel von Scriver
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

For what it's worth, +1.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For what it's worth, +1.
Begone.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

For what it's worth, +1.
From a person who wasted his life on a one-sided vendetta, +2
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For what it's worth, +1.
From a person who wasted his life on a one-sided vendetta, +2
Why you (check list) carry on.

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Charge at ULTIMUH,BECAUSE HE ISN'T WORTH TO EVEN LIVE!

Edit: A note from Warren Gates who wants to break the fourth wall.
"SHUT UP,NO ONES CONTROL ME!"
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 05:39:34 am by detective1412 »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

This part started with a literal thunder - first there was a flash, and the loud rumble rolled over the landscape, momentarily silencing the sounds of battle.

Mason Govier ran at Rylen Lantra, locking with her in a battle. But soon he regret his decision - her shield was too much for his chaotic axe strikes, and her sword found it's mark - the blade pierced deep into axeman's body, Mason Govier's blood gushing out onto Rylen's blade, adding to the flavors the sword have tasted today.

Just a mere second later, Athel von Scriver stood against the lady, and again the two clashed together. As if it was some kind of cursed tradition, Rylen's sword couldn't again harm Athel, and Athel's axe couldn't get past warrior lady's large shield.

Then Hamm went up to battle with Rylen again. However, something was wrong with female commander - her movements sluggish, her footing unsure, her blocking contributing more to luck than her skill. And suddenly, she tripped - the blade flashed with the light of thunder, and pierced into Rylen Lantra's body accompanied by a roar of another thunder above the battlefield. Hamm lifted his left leg and pushed his enemy from his sword, the body falling on it's back. And so, life of commander Rylen Lantra have ended.

Seemingly inspired by victory of his comrade, Thagi rushed at Tim XVII, master of the spear, thinking that victory was written in the stars. And it was - but not for him. Soon, Tim stabbed deep into Thagi's body, piercing his organs. Gurgling and choking, the young warrior took two steps backwards and fell dead on the blood-soaked ground.

Let's go back few seconds earlier, though: A young man by name Berry screamed at the sight of his commander dying. With roar of anger, he jumped at Hamm and almost took him by surprise. Yet, the skilled weilder of the massive sword parried and blocked the hits rather easily. Who knows how-

"HUR DURR DURR DURR!" Screamed Hurr Durr with a crazed look in his eyes, rushing at Berry Smiles. Barely avoiding the powerful first strike, Berry found himself at slight advantage. However, every time he managed to lunge with his blade at crazed axeman, the large shield that Hurr Durr carried with himself helped him stop the sword from reaching his soft flesh.

And again fight partners were switched - this time Hurr Durr had to stand against some other enemy; Warren Gates. This confused him and soon, Warren was in offensive, his halberd swishing near Hurr Durr's ears and appendages, before actually cutting on into his arm! The wound looked nasty, but Hurr Durr didn't seem to be moved at all by it.

And so the seemingly endless battle passed it's tenth minute.

Axe enters the battle!
BETA ALPH and Dr.Strange-Love join the slaughter!
Side B is no longer at disadvantage.

Spoiler: Actions and Rolls (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:22:07 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good GODS. Hamm has, what, 3-4 kills now? We should get rewards for kills and/or kill streaks, bro.

Warren? He has a Halberd! HE WILL DIE.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

As far as graveyard shows, Hamm scored 3 kills so far: Peter Kazer, Some cliche'd guy in a robe, Rylen Lantra :D
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23