Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23

Author Topic: Medieval Fodder Simple-RTD! (v1.0) And so it ends!  (Read 35381 times)

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Action! (click to show/hide)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Brutus Romanov [A]:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Love, scriver~

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Action! (click to show/hide)
She.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Request: Bodycount?

Aria Lantra {B}

((Damn. Brutus O_o Lives up to his darn name.))

So this is what it felt to be at the front. Mounds of bodies obscuring your steps, dead men with cuts and gashes, threatening to catch your foot or leg as you weaved through the fighting masses. The smell of blood and death was ripe in the air. And carrion birds could be seen circling overhead, just out of reach. Watching like guides of death.

This was war.

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Mason roared to the heavens: "DEATH, YOU ARE A OCWARD - COME AND TAKE ME TO THE HALLS OF THE DEAD YOU SON OF A WHORE!" Maybe by killing those left standing, he could get the attention of Death. The little shit who assailed him moments ago was nearby and dazed...

This is a blank sig.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: AXE THE ZOMBIE
Side: GLORIOUS SIDE B!
Skill: AXEMASTER (ZOMBIE, BUT STILL. COUNT IT AS A HUMAN.)
Weapon: GLORIOUS AXE!

...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Added Axe to waitlist.

Waiting for actions from:
MonkeyHead
RedWarrior0
scapheap
borno
Onyxjew
Tiruin
detective1412
Caerwyn
scriver
Nerjin
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 04:39:59 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"My axe can axe Axe!"

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WAIT, I WAS IN? I thought I was on the wait-list? Oh shit, sorry man!

Attack Brutus!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

It is a 1-turn waitlist

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((I love how Caerwyn trusts nobody else reading his bolded action ^^

Gw! :D))

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For the waitlist.

Name: Genericus Maximus
Side: B
Skill: Swordmaster
HP: You start with random of 4 to 7 HP*. Rolled by GM.
Weapon: Short sword
Armor: You start with random armor*. ROLLED BY GM!
Shield: You start with random shield. GUESS WHAT!? YES! ROLLED BY GM!

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Signing up, Haspbro!

Name: Reudh the Not Insignificant
Side: A for AWESOME
Skill: Agile
HP: You start with random of 4 to 7 HP*. Rolled by GM.
Weapon: You start with random weapon*. Rolled by GM!
Armor: You start with random armor*. ROLLED BY GM!
Shield: You start with random shield. GUESS WHAT!? YES! ROLLED BY GM!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

The rain stopped completely. A distant rumble of thunder and heavy clouds above where the last signs of ending storm.

At the grund, the bloody ritual continues;

Mason Govier, still rushing at his enemies, still escaping Death wit his ferocity. Or maybe it's Death who escapes his companionship? His attack against Berry Smiles proved to be unsuccessful in either hurting her or sending him to death.

Suddenly! Tim XVII runs at Mason, relieving Berry from the axeman's onslaught. Spear against the axe, swiftness against brute force. And this time, the former wins; the sharp speahead plunges deep into Mason Govier's heart. After vomiting some blood at Tim's leathery armor, staining it crimson, the axeman slumps to the ground, lifeless.

Berry Smiles in the meanwhile was busying herself with fight against BETA ALPH. His battleaxe had problems countering her swift evading, and her blade didn't had any problems bypassing his defenses. At one moment, the blade plunged into his abdomen, forcing him to cough up some blood.

Sensing that Death might be calling soon, BETA ALPH took on defensive position, his massive battleaxe not really being a good shield nor parrying tool.

But somehow, it was enough for next few seconds; Vendetta lunged at the heavily wounded axeman, trying to axe him a question. BETA ALPH, however, managed to survive the onslaught, using the handle of his massive battleaxe for blocking several hits of Vendetta's axe.

Just as BETA ALPH moved away to safety, he was attacked once again! This time, it was a young woman, wielding a small hatchet, mere woodcutting tool. Laughing, BETA ALPH began his defense. But the small hatchet was too quick for him, and soon, with a sickening crunch, this 'mere woodcutting tool' smashed into BETA ALPH's skull. He was dead before his body hit the ground.

Pretty Obvious moved toward Berry Smiles, trying wipe her smile from her pretty face. He fialed spectacularily, though; her short sword swished inches before his face, before his chest, and one time, it plunged right into his left leg, the blood trickling down his trousers. However, he still felt rather OK.

Away from the continous melee of the two groups, halberd-armed Aethelwiff stood before Brutus Romanov, who was clad in plate armor and hid behind large shield. The melee was a flurry of parries and slashes and cuts and stabs, and it looked as if Aethelwiff was at disadvantage. This was a mere trick on the halberd-wielder's side: The sharp tip of the halberd soon plunged right into Brutus' heart. Gurgling and choking on blood, not believing what have just happened, Brutus fell on his back, the plate armor rattling on the rocks. He died mere seconds later.

In the meanwhile, short goblin woman waved her sword before Berry Smiles. Woman against woman, sword against sword, the two locked in melee combat. After a while, Gobluck ducked under her opponent's jab, and stabbed at Berry's abdomen. With a loud sigh, Berry slumped to the side, dead; Gobluck's lips twisted in a grin of satisfaction.

Blood for the blood god! How long the festival of gore shall last? Only the Gods might know.

Reudh the Not Insignificant enters the battlefield!
AXE THE ZOMBIE and Genericus Maximus join the battle as well!
Side A is on a disadvantage.

Spoiler: Actions and Rolls (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23