Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [6/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]  (Read 17269 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure
« Reply #450 on: December 16, 2012, 10:15:22 pm »

Permission granted for Ichiji.

Gather up all the other humans and do a head count.

Have the mane 6 bring my new ship back to the docks with my others ships once the humans are gathered and search it from top to bottom.

Sell off all the mechs except the master gundam then buy the following.
Spoiler: Shopping list. (click to show/hide)

Have the pro mechanics begin work on making Drives.

Have the Master gundam repaired then assign Ichiji to it.

Send a message to the chief and ask him to come to my ship for a meeting to discuss the fate of Wicked.

Take the drone maker and put him in the med bay for treatment, pay the men with the 5 drives.

Congratulate Yuri and send him to rest, also have him collect up the books we have on command and use them to study.

Have an AI system built onto my new ship and hire a captain for it.

Have scientists make 2 copies of the brain scanner and send them to Kenji and Alice's ships.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:25:44 pm by mesor »

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: December 16, 2012, 10:41:14 pm »

Swap Sweetie Belle for Lightning Chaser in the Airmaster Burst, then send him out in a scouting attempt on Las Pegasus. Drill the CMC in the use of the Missile Systems more, and attempt to borrow a book from Twilight for use on studying tactics and Commanding. Also, have half the EMP Missiles on the Hephaestus not being payload swapped loaded onto the Exceed.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: December 17, 2012, 07:55:36 am »

Go learn more about researching(don't know where, school?).
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: December 17, 2012, 04:06:37 pm »

Purchase/Commission a set of Avalanche equipment for the Exia (Don't worry about it preventing upgrades Naoki, it a set of removable armor if I remember correctly)

Have the ship's mechanics upgrade the Armorlion's Split Beam

It's FEF, not FEOF

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: December 17, 2012, 11:56:24 pm »

Turn 22: Next stop for this Road Trip... somewhere.

Kasai returns the Vandread back to the ship when the fight ended, and stands by.

Alicia went back to the small apartment when the fight was over, and looked at the picture she had of herself, her husband and her only daughter. Packing up her things (including some of Ichiji's possessions), she starts to tell the Landlord she's moving out, pays her the rent and sets out for the Exceed that's docked. She then walked though the ship, lising for suggestions.

When she heard Marcus' suggestion for going to Avalanche Exia, she had a bad feeling about this... "Bad news... while I was looking around for parts, there's an issue with Avalanche parts: Due to Exia's rarity, nopony or no one ever has the Avalanche parts for the Gundam, and blueprints sell for 10,000,000 Bits if you can even find one."

Despite this, the Mechanic team starts working on upgrading the Armorlion's Split Laser (4), switching out some minor fuses to increase it's power output.

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)

Clair starts sparing with the Gundam mk III (2) and tries to get started on it, but the Crewpony, being unfamilar got nowhere fast, taking minor damage and a bit terrified. While repairing the machine, Clair decides to try a plan B: Change focus and get better research and inspiration (5-1). Unfortinately with a sortie maybe at hand, she doesn't have much time, but she does managed to improve something.

Spoiler: Training Result (click to show/hide)

Kenji sends out Lightning Chaser in the Airmaster Burst to see how the Blockade's going on, while in the meantime start trying to get the Crusaders trained at least to counter the enemy when EMP Missiles fly (5). At best however, they can be trained to aim them at least, but he may need some help to make sure the ship nails the enemy target.

Spoiler: Training Results (click to show/hide)

In the meantime, he starts trying to borrow Twilight's books and runs into Alicia. "Oh Kenji, Twilight's left a few books on her desk, just don't read her diary..."

Kenji nods as he starts to search though the books on her desk (2) and starts to read up on her Diary on accident... this may not be good, reading up her latest Friendship letters, as well as wanting to go back to see how much the Kingdom has changed since the Quest for the Crystal Heart... whoops. If she found out, Kenji won't hear the end of this...

Alice in the meantime starts manipulating the Payload tools (5+3) and starts to mess with the EMP Missiles. With precision, she starts to change out the EMP charges for a Tau GN Drive, taking it a bit too literally, At this point she makes a set of 8 for the ship, praying the AI Targetting system can get the targets quickly. The Mechanic team starts working on a GN-X to start with (4) and manages to make one without a hitch.

Lester in the meantime starts buying parts once all the ships make it back to the city proper, as he picks up the beaten worker and is sent to the Nahal Argama's Medbay. After sending the reward to the Mob, he begins to do another project: Creating additional Braves for Terra, starting from the GN Drive Tau.

Spoiler: Bill for turn (click to show/hide)

He talks with the Chief about what happened after getting the parts, agreeing to 60% of all the Fines they get as well as a chance to Recall the current Mayor.

In the meantime, the Professional Team starts mass producing GN Drive Taus (4+2) and manages to get started on making 50 of the guys.

The rest of the crew did a final headcount across the whole fleet, totaling 4,000 Humans freed from Slavery. Of such, only 400 of them are suitable for Crew, distrubuted across the ships, while the Mechanic team works on restoring Master Gundam for Ichiji's use when she's... done.

Spoiler: Repair Notes (click to show/hide)

As a note, the Drone Maker wakes up and is willing to talk to Lester about something.

Ichiji in the meantime drags Wicked from the improvised Interrogation room, to the hangar to hand to Lester. "I'll send the search team something over communications, looks like he's willing to put enough evidence to put away other people for this."

Meanwhile the Mane 6 start raiding the Almaiya-Class, looking up and down, while Twilight and Rarity uses search spells to assist in finding other evidence for implicating other groups involved (5+1). Including Ichiji's information, most of the stuff they find are mostly evidence and various bribes for the Corperations... In addition to this, they find some datadisks that may take awhile to decode all of this.

Spoiler: Party Status on Table (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Hephaestus) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Aurora) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Orion) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Exceed) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Titan) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Job list (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 12:08:57 am by BlasterKyubey210 »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: December 18, 2012, 12:19:48 am »

Assign 24 human pilots to the Argama and 12 to each of the remaining 3.

Dock my ships, have the Argama given MK II EM,Beam coating, Phase armor and fortified.
Have both cruisers given the same and upgraded engines to match the Argama, have the Titans weapons totally overhauled to bring them up to date and get GN sensors for all ships. All at the chiefs exspense as agreed.

Have the pro mechanics make the remaining 100 Drives and the humans mechanics make 60 capacitors, send all the parts for 10 commander braves and 45 braves sent to the mechanic who made my other braves and have them given MK II EM, Beam coating, Phase armor and fortified on top of the capacitor and shields.
Also have my 13 current braves upgraded to match.
Also have the master gundam upgraded with the double shields and all mods plus GN sensors but not the capacitor.
Also send the required parts to create 67 sets of riot gear, all to be made at the chiefs exspense as agreed.

Have Wicked and the evidence except the encrypted disks transfered to the chiefs custody

Purchase a frigate with an AI system and transfer the non human crew except the 50 pro mechanics to it then assign it to Marcus, also transfer the captain from the Orion to it and transfer the Captain from the Aurora to the Exceed and the captain from the Titan to the Hephaestus.
Assign a human from each ship who has some command experience to the captains positions.

Have Alicia and Twilight begin work on the encrypted disks.

Meet with the drone maker, ask him politely to give me all the information I need to hack the drones and how to overload the drives remotely, then get the information to my programmers to begin working on.

Have the researchers begin work on enhancing the city size EM shielding to MK II.

Have 4 more brain scanners created and then sent to the ships that don't have one.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 12:55:38 am by mesor »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: December 18, 2012, 06:03:14 pm »

Tell the Mechanics to upgrade the Gespenst MK I to a MK II, and the Ground Gundam to EZ-8

Take the Armorlion and do flying and shooting exercises outside of city using a large flight pattern that also enables me to search for wrecks, wild zoids, travelers, whatever's out there.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 06:08:53 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: December 19, 2012, 01:15:20 am »

Put the Diary down and run as far away from Twilight's room as possible. Give excuses of going to train the new pilots if anyone asks why I'm running. Have the non-trained pilots of the Exceed sortie and begin training routines, while I take the Exia out to begin testing the thing's stability.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 19, 2012, 04:06:39 pm »

Go explore the nearby wildness in my mech.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: December 21, 2012, 01:08:46 am »

Turn 23.5: 4 hours before the Riot

Wicked seems a bit shaken up from Ichiji's "Interrogation", as all the Evidence is transfered alongside him, however the disks are of interest to Lester and are kept. In the meantime, Ichiji takes the time to return to her room and wait for further orders.

Twilight came back with the haul and went to her room, discovering Kenji with her Diary. As he put it down, he started to feel very very scared at the moment... as Twilight started to flare up... "HOW DARE YOU READ MY DIARY!"

Alicia heard her yelling and tries to intervean before things went from bad to worse, though she doesn't know how bad her temper can get... "Wait a minute Twilight! Calm down, how would he know if that was your personal thoughts or not!"

While Twilight uses swear words and language that not even Kenji understands, he started running (6+1), and under the influence of the Human's Natural Fight or Flight Responce, vaulted over her and Alicia, and started running as Twilight tried to hit him with her magic, though with Alicia's hands over her horn, it caused a temporary laspe in concentration. Kenji made the excuse that he needed to train pilots, and thinks of testing the thing, making a dash for the Hangar while the stuff lasted, and into the modified Exia

Now in the safety of Gundam Exia, he launches it out to test it's stability (5). Due to a mechanical deviation, he doesn't seem to have much faith in it's abilities, in fact he fears something could have gone wrong, but despite the inner fears, seems to be going well, and makes a few observations.

The mechanics in the meantime, start working on the Braves, bringing them up to specificiations. Working quickly and possibly facing a riot, the team started to begin working on GN Drive Taus, Capacitors, and such equipment (6), blazing though them as if they were nothing. The team of Humans, familar with construction started to strike quickly as they make the Braves, as well as outfit them with Riot Gear in case things go wrong.

Master Gundam in the meantime gets updated to use Shields and Foritifed in case things go nuts (6+2) though the guys somehow found a way to extend the range of the GN Sensors.

Spoiler: Parts used (click to show/hide)

In the meantime, Ichiji is announced the transferrence out of Master Gundam to the Brave Commander-type, while the Pony Captains are transfered out. After the freed slaves Calmed down, three Adult humans, one named Emily, the other Fredrick and a third named Elizabeth, serve as Captains to replace the Pony Captains.

It will take awhile to update the fleet to keep up with the Nahal Argama, but in the meantime, Lester's free to watch the riot unfold, or step in.

With a more calmer Twilight to work with, Alicia can finally get to work on getting in these files, to uncover some of Wicked Spectre's crooked business (Alicia rolls: 5, Twlight rolls: 6), and gets started breaking though the encryption.

Spoiler: Decrypting Results (click to show/hide)

The research team starts working on boosting the EM Shielding of the City-scale version, based on Alicia's information (3) and noticed the EM hardening process would take additional time to get it up there. They will see though Alicia's information for a bit, until either the ships are ready to leave Manehattan for their next stop (wherever) or they find out more about the EM Hardening process.

The Dronemaker is willing to listen on the backdoor system he installed that the guys didn't know...

Marcus in the meantime takes the Armorlion out for a spin to explore the outskirts of Manehattan for some wild units (4) from the air, while Clair looks around from the Guren mk II (5)

Spoiler: Search results (click to show/hide)

The meantime, Marcus' team starts working on the machines, starting with the Ground Gundam (4), then the Gespent (5). The teams started to work their machine, getting it up to the EZ-8 and the Gespent mk II respectively.

Spoiler: Upgrade costs (click to show/hide)

The Mechanics note at this point, there was no formal Gespent mk III, but two customized units, they may need to think about which way to go. As for the Ez-8, they can, if cleared to, give it Magnetic Coating just in case.

Spoiler: Party Status on Table (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Hephaestus) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Aurora) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Orion) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Exceed) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Titan) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Job list (click to show/hide)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 21, 2012, 01:23:59 am »

Have them continue work on overloading the drones, but work on a way to overload them in a way that they burn out not explode.

Assign the human pilots to the braves and command braves and assign them all to the Argama.
(( 10 of them braves should be command braves ))

Continue work on the data disks.

Empty out Wickeds bank accounts and sell his home.

Inform the chief that I have a large force of riot equiped mechs ready to assist him if things go bad.

Assign Yuri to the Master Gundam as commander of my combined mech forces and have it given his paint job, assign Ichiji to his old Commander brave.

Send a message to Mayor Mane in ponyville, inform her that I'll be returning soon for the Oath taking and request that she arrange it all.

Assign pro mechanics to make a blueprint of my custom brave and brave commanders, name them Terra Braves and Terra Commanders, also have them repair the damaged shield on the brave commander.

Sell off 40 of the drive Tau's for 500k each.

Buy 1000 solar Furnances.

Assign programmers on Aurora, Orion and Titan to begin work on a way to upgrade the AI system.

Meet with the civilians and ask them all if any of them would like to join the crews of my ships and begin training straight away, devide any that agree across the ship.

Once Ichiji's brave is repaired have her squadron, as well as Titan, Aurora and Orion squadrons 1 and 2 board the frigate owned by Marcus with full riot gear and set out to join him.
They are to disable all shield liegers and command wolves they can find and place them on board the frigate, 3 squadrons are to stand guard over them at all times.
Ichiji is to command the combined forces.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 05:57:23 pm by mesor »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 21, 2012, 04:25:34 am »

Draw a card from pinky deck then go train melee.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: December 22, 2012, 07:13:44 pm »

Help the Braves disable the Zoids by activating the Armorlions Roche Sabers and disabling their limbs. Also do the same to the Bandits in order to prevent them from getting away in the confusion.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 23, 2012, 02:51:21 pm »

Interview all currently non-sortied Pilots for information on their skills and abilities. If there's still time afterwards, begin training them. Also, assign Derpy to the Lagann temporarily, by do not have her participate in anything just yet.

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 25, 2012, 04:20:16 pm »

Begin upgrading the Gurens into their SEITEN variations. Also, personally attempt to take one of the Spiral Drives not in use and upgrade it to be more stable while producing more power.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33