Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33

Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [6/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]  (Read 17272 times)

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure
« Reply #465 on: December 25, 2012, 05:12:18 pm »

Turn 24: 30 minutes to Riot

Alicia and Twilight continue going though the datadisks, finding out more about the data disks

Spoiler: Decrypting part 2 (click to show/hide)

Ichiji rooms up with Yuri, with the help of Fluttershy opening the door to his room, as the two get to know each other...

Spoiler: Yuri and Ichiji (click to show/hide)

Ichiji and Yuri both hold hands as they walk into the hangar, where the mechanics start melting Scrap Metal to repair the Brave's Shield, while Pinkie started grabbing leftover Scrap to entertain herself for the other humans. It seems the damage to the shields were not that bad, though Ichiji and Yuri got very lucky nothing went kaboom (6, d100 roll: 99). Pinkie Pie however somehow messed around with the metal and created a TD Blanket, though she has no idea what to do with it.

Spoiler: Parts consumed (click to show/hide)

Shruging off Pinkie and her antics, the team on the Nahal Argama start disassembling the Brave (5+3) and Brave Commander (4+3), and started compiling the Blueprints for both suits, working in relative effiency. In the meantime, the mechanic team starts working on the GN-X, adding extra parts (3), taking additional time then usual to get it up to the Masuro.

Lester starts dialing up the Bank to make a transfer of all of Wicked's funds to Rarity's account, then manages to sell the deed to his home, acting like a Lawyer who is representing the city. However, he did this just in time as the Element of Generosity managed to return to the ship with various fabrics. She intends to get every single pilot dressed up in something "better" by the time they leave Manehattan, and will request not to be disturbed at the time.

In the meantime, taking advantage of hte confusion, Lester also sells GN Drive Taus at the rate he stated, with companies gobbling them up as expected, while buying more Raw Material for other projects.

Spoiler: Shopping Bill (click to show/hide)

After the shields are repaired, the Brave squads get together for an operation as they get outfitted with Riot Gear, with Ichiji leading the team. She seems confident about Lester's order for "Operation Zoid Round-up" or whatever he titled it (Launch check: 3, Stealth Tactic Command Check: 6, EMP Attack check: 5). Despite a very disorganized launch, they somehow managed to sneak their way up to the wild Zoids, and started to round up some units, though some managed to slip from their grasp for a moment. The haul wasn't much but a start once they get pilots on there. Marcus joined in with the Sabers but also disable the Bandits to prevent them from getting away in the chaos.

Spoiler: Round-up Results (click to show/hide)

As for matter of Crewmen, Lester is getting somewhere with it, far as anyone knows, though it's a start...

Clair walks to where the Deck is found, after some of the crew pulled back a shocked Crewpony drawing the dreaded Pinkamena card. She starts to draw a card of her own before taking the Guren out for a spin (2), though finding a suitable "sucker" for the Gundam mk III is proving to be a real pain in the ass this time.

Spoiler: Card Drawn (click to show/hide)

Kenji does some resorting and interviews for any skills, though runs into some pretty bad news...

Spoiler: Interview results (click to show/hide)

On the bright side though, he does find some suitable suckers...

Out on the field, Lightning Chaser makes it to Los Pegas without incident, taking time to hide around for a scouting report of the place. He sends the pictures via a link to Exceed showing the progress of the patrols.

The programmers change focus on the Overload stunt, thinking of causing a burn out instead of a blow out (4), and will complete this, they project, in about 2 hours, as they have plans to deliver the Rogue Program to the ship to hack that way.

Mayor Mane in Ponyville has been notified of Lester's message to take the Oath, while she gets prepaired to set everything up.

Alice takes the time to direct the mechanics on working on the Guren mk II Flight types (2+1), though will take awhile to reorganize them without running into trouble. Alice also starts taking time to mess around with the Spiral Drive Revision 1 without Twilight's information on how she'd managed to get it to work (3). While she's not as stumped as the researchers, it will take some time to figure out how to redirect the energy flow without a ka-boom.

Spoiler: Party Status on Table (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Hephaestus) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Aurora) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Orion) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Exceed) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Titan) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Job list (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 05:42:06 pm by BlasterKyubey210 »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 25, 2012, 06:10:34 pm »

Send orders to Ichiji and Yuri to continue capturing the liegers and wolfs, priority is wolfs.

Send a message to the chief asking him to hold off entering the riot zone until I'm done then fire a full volley of EMP missiles into the slums, aim them so that the damage does not extend beyond the slums, notify him the moment the missiles have landed.
Fire them myself.

Have Alicia begin research on the TD blanket to find a way to build more with the researchers on the Argama.

Have the DG cells locked down but allow scientists to study them to develop a method of growing more, also design a gravity well system to contain them, Twilight is to lead the research team.

Continue work on the schematics for my braves and on the program to disable the drones.

Have 18 of those who agreed to work on the Argama begin training as pilots under those already trained.

Send orders to Turner to have a mech factory and a shipyard added to the towns construction and send him the money needed to pay for it.

Have all the mechanics begin work on making drives from the furnaces.

Transfer the drone maker to the Hephaestus

Have Flutter begin training 10 of the crew in animal handling.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:54:40 pm by mesor »

KasaiTheWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: December 25, 2012, 11:30:13 pm »

Move out with Vinyl to try and recruit Pilots for the team.

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: December 26, 2012, 12:48:39 am »

Begin to train Derpy in order to try and nullify her ineptitude, while having the others run mock battles to hone their skills in their favored areas.

(Kinda was hoping to get info on who's skilled in Accuracy, Melee, Etc. But I'll take what I can get...)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: December 26, 2012, 05:53:08 am »

((I going to bow out now. It beginning to feel like a chore, but I had fun, farewell.))
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: December 26, 2012, 12:24:01 pm »

Offer the Bandits a choice. Either get conscripted into our forces, or have their possessions confiscated and be turned in to the authorities. Intimidate them by saying that if I'm not feeling generous I may just feed them to the zoids. If they choose to join us, pick two of the strongest and smartest pilots on my ship to be their parole officers.

Go shopping to see if I can buy the blueprints for the GM I and Zaku I, or if they aren't available, try to find one of said mobile suits themselves.
It's FEF, not FEOF

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [5/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]
« Reply #471 on: December 28, 2012, 03:00:36 pm »

Turn 25: Operation Riot

Alicia begins to work on figuring out the TD Blanket, specifically how Pinkie Pie somehow managed to make such a device out of scrap metal (Alicia rolls 4-2, Researchers roll 5-2) and feels quite confused on how she's able to pull it off, she wonders if Pinkie Pie's able to do the impossible herself... In fact she even compairs it to some failed TD Blanket prototypes in her possession, and it seems to be baffling, even if she compares them to what Pinkie Pie pulled.

She now wonders if Lester's willing to contiune figuring out the TD Blanket now, or even try to continue to figure out Pinkie Logic, as she leaves her post to clear up her head a bit.

Twilight works on figuring out the DG Cells from here (4+1) and with her team start to get some idea on how DG Cells more or less grow, creating what she thinks is the theory of DG Cell growth.

Spoiler: DG Cell Growth Theory (click to show/hide)

Twilight requests to borrow the Huckebein mk III to use it's Gravity Territory system for temporary containment, at least until her team can make a... well more long-term solution to the DG Cell containment issue. She also admits that even with the Containment unit, DG Cells are still dangerious business, and wants also see if it's even possible to defend against DG Cell infestation. However, projection-wise, based on the preleminary theory, it is highly unlikely such a defence exists, outside of using Beam Shields to block off the DG Cell attacks, and even then...

Ichiji starts to lead the team for a "round two" of sorts against the herd (Stealth Tactic Roll: 4) grabbing additional Zoids. She started to notice out of all the Zoids across two Round-ups, they seem to miss the Pack leader. However, Applejack this time noticed something was... wrong with the way the human was rounding them up. The Earth Pony offers to join any further Zoid Roundup antics, and maybe teach Ichiji a thing or two on how to properly Roundup herds of animals without resorting to EMP attacks.

Spoiler: Round-up Number 2 (click to show/hide)

Fluttershy takes 10 of the Crewmen and start to begin training in how to handle Animals, reminding them she has limits in terms of handling various creatures.

The programming team say that based on projecting information, they'll have the Hacking Program ready by the time the Nahal Argama makes it to Los Pegasus.

The mechanic team start working on GN Drive Taus (6+3), getting quite fired up in their Mass Production antics, creating as many Drives as possible, creating 150 GN Drive Taus.

The Chief has been notified and in case things go nuts, has the units in the Slums area form a Defensive Wall. ARTOO starts calculating the sites of the Missiles, ready to limit the damage it inflicts as it plans 8 spots. (5+1) A twin Salvo of EMP Missiles out of the 4-tube Missile Launcher are sent flying out of the ship and into the slums, hitting their intended destinations, while making sure the defensive wall doesn't take a EMP Attack in the salvo.

After the redux of the Roundup, an Unicorn with the Greek symbol for Psi for a Cutie Mark named Cobolt Charmer wanted to ask Yuri about something, namely about his past and why he doesn't seem to be too receptive of anyone.

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)

Alice continues on getting the SEITEN variants up and operating, but it seems the Energy Wing System is a bit of a mess, though Alicia comes out to check on the progress on the system. Alicia tells Alice that she could create a more effiecent system for one of them, but in exchange, it'd be a Psychodriver-restricted unit, as it involves the T-LINK system. For trying to revise the Spiral Energy Drive (4) she discovered Twilight's design felt off, though correcting some of the defects will take awhile, additional time taken to grab specialized tools small enough to work the delicate parts without disassembing the entire unit.

Vinyl and Kasai start searching around and find most of Manehattan... empty. The Riot it seems has the whole city on edge, including the higher districts. Vinyl reports that the Slums are locked down until the riot ends, for civillian safety.

Kenji begins to start training Derpy while the other pilots get paired off to improve skills, though he discovered one thing: Due to her wall-eye condiction, it may take awhile to get Derpy caught up with the rest of the group.

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)

Clair elects to leave the group, feeling like her sense of adventure has long faded. She has decided, when the riot ends, to settle down in Manehattan and open shop somewhere else.

The two Bandits were unhinged, and tried their best to collect their thoughts, but they both relent to what sort of pain they'll be in for if they don't join. The two, though very unhinged, accept the Conscription terms, with Brawny Boulder and Brave Boulder assigned as Parole Officers. Their names are Thunder Thief and Cake Thief, and their luck may have ran out.

Marcus in the meantime look for Blueprints and sorts (5), though while also facing empty streets, finds a stray box of Blueprints. It seems when the Police ordered the streets to be empty just in case, some of the Ponies in the Middle and Upper Districts dropped what they were doing and simply ran home... oh well, their loss...

Spoiler: Box of Blueprints (click to show/hide)

Back at the slums, the Rioters begin to flare up their anger, showing resentment for the now-freed Humans. Before their units even move a single inch, Missiles landed their way, causing their units to shut down instantly. The riot more or less ended before it even started, though the mob are still angry that not only Humans infest their city, but they have the gall to start a Revolution against the so-called Master Race. Additional tactics may be needed to calm them down...

Going back to Ponyville, Time Turner writes out an order to build the facilities for Terra, with the Mailpony there saying the delivery will be in minutes, as they just got a new shipment of Portable Facilties.

Spoiler: Bill of Shipment (click to show/hide)

Lightning Chaser tries to get more info, but decides to start to make his way back to Manehattan, calling the mission off, as he can't seem to get close without a Stealth system or some form of Jammer.

Back at Canterlot, Discord attempts Mental Contact, realizing something wasn't right about his game...

« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 03:13:05 pm by BlasterKyubey210 »

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: December 28, 2012, 04:04:04 pm »

"Who in the Nine Hells are you and how are you in my head!?" Kenji mentally yells upon hearing the words of Discord.

Order the Pilots to begin mock battles among themselves, with the exception of Derpy, as she will need special training to overcome her disability.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: December 28, 2012, 05:36:34 pm »

"A voice in my head? Ugh, as if I didn't already have enough reason to question my sanity. Listen if you're a hallucination or not, you don't sound very nice, and I have no idea what you're talking about."

Give the order to create 5 Zaku I and have them upgraded to Zaku II's. After that, place a queued order for them to afterwards upgrade 2 of them to MS-05HS's. If the required technology for that level of minovsky particle output is not available, have mechanics look into outfitting them with GN drives.

Hire a science team and search for any pilots left that could be recruited and assigned to my ship. Name the ship Avenger.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 05:42:49 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: December 28, 2012, 05:36:58 pm »

"I got a question, how do I make you shut up and leave me alone.
I've got a small army of slaves to get settled that you did nothing to help, get back to me when you have something I'm interested in to discuss with me.
"

Programmers continue with the hacking program.

Alicia and Researchers to continue working on the TD blanket until further notice.

Send Applejack to join the hunting party and have them capture the 2 Alphas and any remaining zoids they can.

Twilight and her team are to continue work on developing a means of growing DG cells and a safe means of storing them for good.

Purchase 136 shields, 136 beam shields, and 124 rifle frames, 1500 mobile suit parts, 2000 weapon parts.

Put out a message across the town that I'm looking for a zoid expert to work for me on enhancing my zoid forces, or a whole team of them.

Assign all the mechanics to begin work on building 100 Genoace, with MK II Emp, Phase, Beam and Fortified on them.

Once the Alphas are captured the Alpha lieger and 5 shield liegers plus 12 command wolfs are to be transported to the Argama.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 04:25:43 pm by mesor »

KasaiTheWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: December 28, 2012, 05:42:10 pm »

Look around for a bit longer to try and find some more Pilots, or someone who might have any idea how to upgrade the Van and Dreads' Weapon Systems.

((Sorry I can't get on Skype right now. My comp's down so I have to use a library comp.))

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: December 30, 2012, 03:31:31 pm »

Turn 26: Discord's hurt feelings

With their machines unable to function via the EMP Salvo, the Police were able to easilly restore order. It seems the riot was planned by a few savvier Criminals who plan to riot and use the Pony's hatrid of Humanity to seize the chance... unfortiantely, those guys are looking at 30 days in the slammer for Public unrest.

While Discord sets a deal of interesting power, namely the S2 Organ, Alicia begins work on the T-LINK type SEITEN (4) and barely manages to connect the rewired Energy Wing System to the T-LINK System. She then fixes up the Energy Wing System before going back to work on her research project, calmer this time. While Alicia leaves, Alice finally finds the tool needed to create what she thinks is "Revision 1.5" on one of the drives (d100 roll: 12) while finding the issue to get the drive going.

Alicia goes back and tries to figure out the TD Blanket, this time using hte failed prototypes to compair them to (Alicia rolls 6-2, Researchers roll 1-2)... unfortiantely Pinkie Logic is driving at least one researcher nuts, slowly going insane trying to figure it out, as he smacked one of Alicia's failed protypes against another, trying to make heads or tails out of the thing. Alicia restrained the two from breaking them apart though, though thanks to some... percussion shenanigans they do have a general breakthrough on the TD Blanket.

Twilight's team in the meantime started working a machine to contain the DG Cells, using the Huckebein mk III's Gravity Territory as a stopgap measure (G Territory Containment: 5, Twilight rolls 5+1, Research Team rolls 3+2). Twilight gets a general idea, with the aid of other Researchers, of said Ship Module, but the design has one small problem: Namely they need 1 GN Drive Tau to set up a reserve Generator, so the Containment unit isn't purely dependent on the ship's Main Engines. With the plans and layout submitted to Lester's desk, they now wait for clearance to direct the Mechanic team to build the Containment unit.

Applejack joins in the Capture team, while teaching them the ability to make the herding process easier (Wrangling: 3+1), and manages to demostrate how to truely round up the Alpha Zoids plus the "stragglers", despite one of the humans slipping up on Applejack's Field Lession, and taking additional time to catch the straggeler.

"Coulda told me sooner, we'd get this done quicker..." Applejack noted, while Ichiji shrugged off...

Lester also buys some parts to feed around, thinking of upgrading units, while directing the team to make Genoaces... for some strange reason.

Spoiler: Shopping Bill (click to show/hide)

The Mechanic team begins to work on the Genoace team (2+2), though while they were working on getting Phase Shift Armor (d100: 14), one of the Ponies use the wrong tool, stumbling on a diffrent form of Phase Shift Armor. He remembers that some of the Earth Alliance units used an improved form known as 'Trans Phase Armor', giving a superior form of protection using less energy. Using the erronous Tool, he continues working on the first 15 upgraded Genoaces.

Spoiler: Parts Bill (click to show/hide)

Kenji directs the teams for Mock Combat, trying to get a picture of how skilled the pilots are (d100 roll 35). Apparently someone thought it'd be funny to hit Cybuster around and make a mockery out of the infamous Shining Finger, but missing the Masoukishin completley, temporary disrupting the mock battle. Star Charmer really wondered the heck some of the guys were doing messing around.

With the training going on, Marcus tries to recruit a Research team (4) but manages to get a group of Unicorns to join him. The pilot assigns half the group to each ship for now. As for other pilots? A real bust, as none of the Oranges are interested in joining him, and tells him to get off the Upper Districts.

Spoiler: Recruitment (click to show/hide)

The mechanic team begins to build the Zaku Is up (4), starting with the basics of each as the Mechanic leader directs them with the aid of the drones. They noticed at this point a minor inconvience as they started to upgrade the units to the Zaku II: Some of the tools got damaged and are about to break. One of the Mechanic Poinies start to move out into Manehattan to get some replacement Tools and comes back quickly, with some better Tools.

Spoiler: Good News/Bad news (click to show/hide)

Kasai takes the time to search for recruits and a general idea on anyone able to upgrade the Vandread (4) and finds a few of Vinyl's fans willing to join. On the other end, Lester finds a few specialists that handle Zoids for future reference.

Spoiler: Recruit Results (click to show/hide)

The Chief doesn't seem happy with EMP antics, but anything to stop the Riot is fine on his book.

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Avenger) (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 04:05:04 pm by BlasterKyubey210 »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: December 30, 2012, 03:42:11 pm »

"At what cost? I'm not inclined to trust goofy sounding voices in my head"

Authorize the GN drive upgrades to the particle scattering equipment

Train some of the pilots under my command in dodging and accuracy.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 04:00:58 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: December 30, 2012, 03:59:36 pm »

"Wait, Wait, Wait. You can give us one of those? What's the catch?" Kenji mentally says, while personally beginning to train Derpy to be able to hit better in spite of her eye problem.

Continue the Mock Battles, while personally training Derpy's Accuracy.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: December 30, 2012, 05:00:43 pm »

Give twilight and alicia as many drives as they need.

Transport the Alpha lieger, 5 shield liegers and 12 command wolves to the argama.

Have flutter and her students tame said zoids then assign te 18 human pilots to them.

Have all four of my ships set course for Terra once all pilots are back on board.

Have all mechanics build 100 sets of riot weapons and 100 varis rifles.

Have the 15 Genoace upgraded to Genoace 2 then send them to the chief as a gift.

Request 100 civilian volunteers to form a militia/police force for the town.

Tell all my mechanics that under no circumstances are they to share any information on Trans-Phase armor or allow anybody to touch a mech that has it.

Assign the 3 charmers to Marcus

Assign teams of 15 researchers to begin work on the next levels of Trans, Emp resistance, Beam coating and fortified, assign the other 15 to work on developing spiral shielding or armor coating.
Also assign the zoid experts to begin work on ways to enhance zoids speed and response time.

Send the message.

Purchase the Gundam MK I blueprints and 5000 MS parts.

Discord your going to do something extra to get back your Cybuster, your going to take 4 of my female human crew members and each of them is going to have a virgin birth with an heir to Woolf Enneacle. They will grow to 16 years old in 1 week then age normaly. They will be perfectly healthy in every sense of the word. Once I have had them checked and made certain you have done this with no funny business you get back your Cybuster and I will owe you a favor. If anything at all deviates from those instructions I will destroy the Cybuster.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 12:28:02 am by mesor »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33