Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33

Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [6/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]  (Read 17274 times)

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure
« Reply #420 on: December 13, 2012, 05:42:34 pm »

Turn 19.3: Seeds of Revolution pt 1

Lester begins to use intimidation when sending a message to the authoritiaive group (5+2) and managed to send the message to the chief. Though the Chief is wondering where the heck is he getting the information from, he seems a bit reluctant to have the man arrested for trying to spread seeds of rebellion. However, from information relayed by other Cops in the area, the Nahal Argama is very dangerious weapon and one Hyper Mega Particle Cannon shot would equal disaster. In fact, he was looking to break up the Slave Labor ring that's been going on in the slums in the last 10 years... while he wonders where Lester's getting his information from... he has to do anything to shut them down... reluctantly he sends 6 EMP-equipped Jegans out to aid the group at the Slums, while giving them specific Instructions to arrest any Pony that resists, and to tell whoever's commanding the Slums group that if anypony looks like a High Value target, leave them alone.

In the meantime, the Nahal Argama, the Orion and the Aurora are posistioned over the Slums, while Bioscans are tossed repeatedly, with Yuri, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash to investigate the hotspot locations. Yuri instructs them to check the hotspots the initial Bioscan checked out, and to leave him the confirmed location for him, while the Orion and Aurora do additional Bioscans.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 13, 2012, 05:57:23 pm »

Begin the raids, search the entire slums district from top to bottom, take any high ranking ponies alive and execute the rest if they get in the way, bring all humans or anything else of interest to one of my ships.
Continue the scanning.

Keep in contact with the police force mechs and update them as we go, make sure they bring all humans to me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Remove Cloud Tumble, Sugar Darling, Light Charmer, Charming Crescent, Lightning Chaser from my braves and put them in the floating pool

Transfer all mechs and pilots in the pool to Kenji's frigate except for the braves and R series.

Transfer all mech parts except for the drives and power cores to Alices frigate.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Have Ichiji join turner and rarity using one of the spare braves to get the negotiations completed.

Have Alicia upgrade the R-1 to Art-1

Assign a team of pro mechanics to design a capacitor for the braves.

Make it known that I'm offering 5 drives for the drone maker alive or the location of his workshop.

Assign half the researchers to work on an EM shield system.

Twilight to continue her research.

Use the scans of apple to upgrade the Innovade software in the brain scanner.

Purchase the following parts in rarity's name.
Spoiler: Shopping List (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:14:28 pm by mesor »

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 13, 2012, 11:07:48 pm »

Name the new ship the Hephaestus. Then move onto the ship and continue the last of the studies while ordering the mechanics to begin upgrading the Gurens both into the Flight-Capable Mode.

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 13, 2012, 11:18:32 pm »

When the Frigate arrives, name it the Exceed and get all the pilots currently floating in the area or with me onto it and make all speed for Manehattan, also promising the two that wanted to leave that they will be assigned to more powerful Mecha as soon as they become available if they choose to stay with us, offering them the Gundam Mk 2 and Gundam Leopard.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 14, 2012, 03:00:06 am »

"Ok where a pen."

Draw up the blue print and read more.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 14, 2012, 05:25:33 pm »

Buy a camera and a ton of film and use it to photocopy the book before we go. Have Spike do it twice if there's not much time before departure and ask him to send one copy to Celestia with a note asking for verification on it's authenticity, and then find a way to mail us the answer and the remaining copy.

Have the ship's mechanic drones upgrade the Genoace to the Genoace Fox Custom, and the GM I into the Gundam Ground Type.

Get onboard the ship with Kenji and swap units to the Armorlion in preparation for the rescue mission.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 06:03:45 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

KasaiTheWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 14, 2012, 06:00:58 pm »

Have the Van and Dread loaded up and ready to launch from the Nahal should the take down of the criminals not go over so well.

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 14, 2012, 10:02:30 pm »

Turn 20: Seeds of Revolution pt 2

Kasai loads up the Vanguard and Dread Unit alongwith Vinyl to the Nahal Argama in case things go sour with the slum raid.

Alice transfers over and works on the Guren mk IIs (6+1 and 4+1), Fortifying the Flight Capable versions in one go.)

Yuri takes his shot at taking Command for his first operation, once the units land on the Slums and tells the others he's offically naming this one "Seeds of Revolution". The other Ponies wonder why he named it such but had no time.

Spoiler: Raid Phase One (click to show/hide)

During the chaos that is the slums, Alicia begins to build up to the ART-1 from the R-1 (5), and does so without a hitch. She observes the Capacitor from here and noticed it's got enough for about 2 Hyper Mega Particle Cannons but no more.

The Mechanics begin to scale them down, using the blueprint, and sees where they can scale it down (5+2) but seem to find a spot where they can reduce it without losing too much reserve charge, for only 5 Engine parts. They managed to quickly do this, and get them installed on the Standby units, they will need to wait for the other Braves to dock before installing it on the others.

They also work on upgrading the Brainscanner based on Applejack's data (4) and creates an update to catch more Innovades.

Twilight runs though the book (4+1) and finds the page on the Order's Scanners. According to the book, these scanners seem to be impossible to Jam, even if one tried to use Supressents, they can still pick up minute traces of Spiral Energy... the plan is more or less a bust, according to what Twilight knows from the book.

The Researchers in the meantime start thinking about EM Fortification (5) and manages to create a general idea of an EM Shield I for Mechs. Once cleared by Lester, they can work on creating a Ship-scaled EM Shield I.

Clair starts writing out the blueprint of the Bolt Pistol (4)... it may not be a good start but with refinement, it should be interesting to see the follow-ups from it. In addition, she starts going though Ichiji's other books to get other weapon ideas.

Spoiler: Mob Hijinks (click to show/hide)

Finally, Lester signs over a document for a Parts over, hoping to be billed well for this when it's over. Unfortiantely, they can't bill him since the ship is at the Slums, and they fear the parts will be stolen.

Ichiji borrows a Brave and flies off to Ponyville, though she does not activate Trans-Am on the way, arriving at Ponyville in a hurry. She lands the Brave, tells Rarity it's hers and when the Frigate arrives, she can put the Gundam mk II in the ship. Mayor Mane is surprized when Ichiji removed her helmet to see her actual face.

Spoiler: Town Negotations (click to show/hide)

Meantime, Spike starts to make photocopies of this book of Tieria's book with the camera, taking his time to take enough shots to send to both Celestia and the others to see if the book is something Tieria actually wrote, or turned out to be somepony using the name for profit, while Kenji gets the Frigate loaded up. Marcus may need to figure out the authenicty of the book later, but for now, it's go-time.

The ship begins to work on getting the Genoace and GM I upgraded (5) and managed to upgrade them with the correct armerments, to the Genoace Fox Custom and the Gundam Ground Type.

Cloud Zephyr and Dapper Darling, take time to think about the offer for the new suits, but still wonder if they still want to stay or not.

Spoiler: Party Status on Table (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Hephaestus) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Aurora) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Orion) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Exceed) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Job list (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 11:13:50 pm by BlasterKyubey210 »

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 14, 2012, 10:29:27 pm »

Assign Floating Pilots and Reassign Pilots as follows:

Kenji:Spiral Exia
Sweetie Belle:Gundam Airmaster Burst
Scootaloo:Guren MK 2 Flight-Capable-Type
Babs Seed: Huckebein Mk 3
Big Mac:Alt Eisen Riese
Brawny Boulder: Zeta Gundam Powered
Brave Boulder:Evangelion Unit-XX
Rough Spirit:Huckebein Mk-2-M
Cloud Tumble:Sutherland Jeremiah Gottwald Custom
Sugar Darling: Gespent Mk 1
Light Charmer:Enact Ali Custom
Charming Crescent: GN-X II
Lightning Chaser: GM 2

Be prepared to offer Cloud Zephyr and Dapple Darling the promised Gundam Mk 2 and Gundam Leopard if they stay, or offer to have their current units upgraded further or be replaced by a better model of a similar type. Also begin to make the journey to Manehattan, using the opportunity on board the ship to drill the CMC in the firing controls of a frigate.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:41:00 pm by Naoki Kurogra »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: December 14, 2012, 11:44:36 pm »

Get the mechanic drones to build the Black Hole Cannon
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 11:32:47 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 15, 2012, 05:24:45 am »

Install capacitors on the other braves while they return to the ship to rearm, have twilight get into her brave, have the best human pilots on the Argama man the remaining braves.

Tell the researchers to begin work on ship sized EM shielding

Send a message to the chief asking him to bring as many ships as possible to meet my ships as fast as he can and send a message across the town asking those with private ships fit for battle to join me and include that I will be very grateful in a monotary fashion.

Charge all the braves capacitors then have them launch and take  position above the Argama, have the Aurora and Orion load Explosive missiles and take up flanking position on the Argama and have it load explosive as well, lock all weapons across all three ships on the enemy flag-ship then send the following message.
"I have enough weapons locked onto your ship to tare it in half, surrender or die."

Send a message to rarity explaining that I've named our team Sol's Guardians and the town will be called Terra, also explain that we will be working as allies rather then in the same team as the others. That the price for the town and labor is acceptable, ensure it includes a reinforced bunker/basement that spans the entire length of the town and has several floors, enough to house thousands of people.

Congratulate Yuri and the others on completing the job so well and so quickly.

Pay the men who brought the drone maker to me with the remaining 5 drives if he is alive.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 06:43:55 am by mesor »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: December 15, 2012, 05:37:51 am »

refine blueprint and more ideas

broken record is broken.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

KasaiTheWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 15, 2012, 06:00:43 am »

Launch in the Vandread, combining immediately after launch, to support the Braves.

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 15, 2012, 06:08:29 am »

Send in a Request to the Science Team to look into refining the Spiral Drive. In the meantime, continue studying(That's still a thing until I'm told that it's either worked or is a failure.) and order the Mechanics to begin work on making the Gundam Heavyarms. Also have someone look into the state of the shipboard systems of the Hephaestus and see if there's anything that can be optimized to run better than it is.

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: December 15, 2012, 07:08:01 pm »

Turn 20: Sprouting Revolution

Rarity offically signs the documents clearing the creation of a villiage close to Ponyville, as Mayor Mane reminds her that once everything is contructed,

Lester would have to swear an oath of Feality to Celestia before anyone can settle there, in case he has other plans for these... humans. Time Turner starts to direct the labourers to the lot where Terra will be built.

Ichiji goes into the Frigate, with both Braves loaded, and temporary aids the Research drones on researching the Black Hole Engine (Ichiji rolls: 5) and noticed their cautious nature about the Black Hole Engine is for their own good. She complies notes on the Black Hole Engine based on the drone's information, and hands it to Marcus as a general idea... she notifies him that without risking the ship, they may need the Void Masoukishin Herald's Journal to make another Black Hole Engine or a derivite of it.

Dappler Darling and Cloud Zephyr do not seem convinced enough to stay at the moment, however, Kenji thinks he can get though to them...

Rarity returns to the Exceed, with the documents signed, though she will deal with other things after it's built. As such, the Exceed sets out for Manehattan, ready to join in the Manehattan fight.

Back at Manehattan, Clair starts studying further for ideas out of Ichiji's books, based on weapon theories and such (5), and seem to have found an idea for a Gravity Hammer, going off the Gravity Territory system of the Huckebein mk III, and writes down the general idea for it on a blank Blueprint.

Alice continues to improve her Mechanic skill (6) and manages to quickly find a more effiecent way to repair stuff.

Spoiler: Training Result (click to show/hide)

In the meantime, the mechanic team starts working on Gundam Heavyarms (4) and manages to build it without a hitch, while waiting for a pilot to get in, while one of the Researchers take the time to examine the systems for additional power options (5+1), and compiles an idea to increase the ship's power output by about 10%.

In addition, the Spiral Drive Refinement attempt by the Research team (5-1) managed to go well, though they haven't discovered at the moment how to get more output without using additional parts. At the moment, they may need Twilight's help on making the Revision 2, or at least dig up a Ganman that hasn't been gutted.

Finally, the Raiding team goes back to the ship to get the new Capacitors installed.

Kasai sorties in the Vinyl Vandread, standing by for orders, as the Nahal Argama approaches the enemy ship, while Vinyl adjusts the frequencies.

Meanwhile, Alicia takes the time to aid the others on working on a Ship Scale EM Shield I (Research team rolls 5, Alicia rolls 6+1) and discovered a way to also create a EM Shield I to harden up a small City. In addition to this, she developed a set of parts to convert a Mobile Suit into an EM Warfare-type, also using a EMP Jegan as a sample.

Spoiler: Party Status on Table (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Hephaestus) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Aurora) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Orion) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Exceed) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Job list (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:10:38 pm by BlasterKyubey210 »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33