Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Author Topic: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure [6/6 slots filled, Open to new sign ups]  (Read 17276 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Super Robot Taisen RtD Adventure
« Reply #435 on: December 15, 2012, 07:19:13 pm »

Tell the mechanic drones to upgrade the Gundam MK II to the Gundam MK III (AEUG). And ask about what armor and weapon upgrades or modifications could be made to the Armorlion.

Talk to Dapper Darling and Cloud Zephyr pointing out that I honored my promise and that if they are still worried then they have Kenji's offer for better suits

It's FEF, not FEOF

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 15, 2012, 07:42:16 pm »

Give Yuri a pep talk before sending him out to encourage him and remind him he's a great pilot and this man was enslaving thousands of his kin, do it myself and have the Mane 6 join me to show their support.

Have his mech given a custom paint job, launch him and all Mane 6 on board including Twilight and have them take position ready to intervene if he cheats or anybody gets involved.

Have cruisers load EMP missiles and target an area behind the fight between it and his ship, if any mechs launch open fire.

Load explosive missile on the Argama, spin up the hyper cannon ready to fire and focus all weapons on his flagship, if it moves or fires open fire on it myself.

Have Yuri begin with a drake howling from the capacitor and use his X-rounder powers to focus it, aim for the head to disable it, if this fails aim for the arms.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:56:58 pm by mesor »

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 15, 2012, 08:08:09 pm »

Absorb the Effort Spirit Command Card I've been carrying around, then go into the city and see about purchasing some EM Missiles, about 50 if successful, as well as attempting to buy 40 Solar Furnaces. Once that's done, return to the Hephaestus and begin work on converting those Solar Furnaces into GN Drive Taus. Also give out orders to upgrade the Heavyarms to the Heavyarms Kai.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 08:18:03 pm by TsukikoNeri »

Naoki Kurogra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 16, 2012, 01:58:34 am »

Continue towards Manehattan, having the CMC continue drills on the Ship's Weapons Systems. Also, begin to personally study leadership and tactics so as to be able to give out orders on the battlefield better.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 16, 2012, 04:09:36 am »

Head for the training area and improve my melee.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

KasaiTheWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 16, 2012, 05:15:26 am »

Aim my weapons at the enemy Mecha and prepare to open fire if they intervene with the Gundam Fight.

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 16, 2012, 05:49:09 pm »

Turn 21: Gundam Fight Ready... GO!

Kasai stands by with weapons in case things go nuts, while Lester does the same, feeling like neither of them can trust the Criminal for this.

At the moment of the big duel, Yuri felt nervious, after all, for some strange reason, Lester decided to yank him into a 1v1 fight by Champion, since he didn't want to involve the Elements in this fight at all. Then again, Lester has his reason not to get involved: His Brave Commander-type was with Ichiji at the moment, and if he shuffled around he'd be in some deep trouble. After all, Master Gundam is a powerful unit in it's own right and Yuri has no idea on the Gundam Fight rules.

That said, Lester, and the Mane 6 minus Rarity, give time to boost Yuri's confidence to begin the Gundam Fight, as he takes a nice look at the enemy he's about to fight. While Lester is unfamilar with the Gundam Fight rules, he seems confident about the revolution that's about to spark Manehattan.

As Yuri got into a rudementry Flight suit (observing that it was ment for Ichiji when she was more his age, juding by the pinkness), Lester and the others dropped in...

"... and I say it should be colored Orange, like that ZAFT Ace with the mechanical arm!" Applejack argued with Rainbow Dash as the two were trying to paint Yuri's Brave Commander-Type, but the two were wondering what colors to paint it.

"What's going on..." Yuri asked, as the two ponies were arguing... "Is this about my Brave?"

"Yea and I think you need it to be cool and fast, like Char Red!" Rainbow Dash noted...

"What about Blue... as in the Blue Reaper..." Yuri spoke as he makes adjustments to the flight suit.

"You mean the pilot with the EXAM system that's in the hands of my little sister's bully?" Applejack spoke...

"Trust me on this, I know what I'm doing... Yuri spoke as he gets the mechanics to paint the Brave Commander-type Blue.

Lester attemps to encourage him (4+1) and succeeds, focusing on the fact this man was enslaving most of Yuri's race, giving the young X-Rounder additional Willpower to resist whatever Terror he brings to the table... in fact the Brave itself should scare him off...

On the other corner, Wicked Spectre preps his Master Gundam for combat as he enters the Mobile Trace System, as he feels confident on the Deathtrap Lester sent. As the suit activates, he preps himself to launch for what may be a brawl, as he faces down a Blue Mobile Suit, as well as his friends.

"Hey smartass Captain, this is Combat by Champion!" Wicked Spectre spoke...

"This is to make sure no one cheats!" Twilight yelled.

Yuri himself tries to gather up his courage (3+1) and barely eches out the courage to stand himself up from the Terror that is the Master Gundam. Wicked Spectre seems to be somewhat terrified of the Brave (5+1) but shrugs it off, still seeing it as a Federation Death Trap.

"Alright then! Let's get this show started!" Wicked Spectre spoke... "Gundam Fight Ready...!"

"Huh?" Yuri spoke as he quickly tried to assemble the Drake Howling, for a headshot, though he had no idea what it'd imply, surging all the way (5+5 vs 4+3), hitting the Master Gundam square on the head, but due to it's Fortification, seems to have a good head on it's shoulder...

"You know... that was actually amusing, and the very first time someone got me with a gun." Wicked Spectre spoke... as he dashes off against the Brave. "Why don't you use your fists like this!" he yelled, making a counter attack (5+2 vs 3+2), hitting the Brave's left Arm, though Yuri put up a Shield in time. "Hey Smartass, why don't you take hits like a man, and stop hiding behind the Shield!"

Outside of Manehattan, Kenji started to find out a little problem with the CMC being traind in Frigate Missile firing: They don't get locks first, and simply fire blindly. This may be a bit of a problem training them to focus on getting targets... In the meantime, he starts improving his Command Skill (2) though he really needs to restructure his regiment.

Marcus in the meantime, tries to encourage them to stay (3) though they still show no interest and will take their suits when they arrive.

In the meantime, Alice learns Effort, while going to buy some EM Missiles to mess with, she buys a set of 60 for the set as EM Missiles come in packs of 20 and will not accept partial packs, and 40 Solar Furnances, for a bill of 43,000 Bits, and takes the haul back. She then begins to work on converting the Solar Furnances into GN Tau Drives (5+2) and gets them done quickly. In the meantime, the mechanics work on getting Heavyarms up to it's upgrade (4+1) and managed to get it up to Kai, with a diffrent Mechanic team getting it upto Gundam mk III (AEUG) (5)

Clair begins to work on Melee in the Guren mk II, with a Crew Pony trying the Gundam mk III (AEUG)

Spoiler: Party Status on Table (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy Units (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Hephaestus) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Aurora) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Orion) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ship Crew (Exceed) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Job list (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 06:07:47 pm by BlasterKyubey210 »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 16, 2012, 05:54:35 pm »

Use Trans-Am phase 1, hit him with the chackram grenade then focus all fire on his head.

All units remain ready to intervene if he cheats.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 06:02:49 pm by mesor »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 16, 2012, 05:59:26 pm »

"time to get my blood pumping"

Continue melee.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 16, 2012, 06:11:01 pm »

Have one last attempt at convincing the two.

Climb into the Armorlion and watch the fight
It's FEF, not FEOF

KasaiTheWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 16, 2012, 06:53:41 pm »

Be prepared to intervene if he does cheat.

TsukikoNeri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 16, 2012, 07:13:10 pm »

Use the Payload Swap Tools to convert 8 of the EMP Missiles into GN Missiles. Begin construction of a GN-X, and work on upgrading it into a Brave.

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 16, 2012, 07:30:22 pm »

Turn 21.3: A fight born from Racism.

Yuri and Wicked Spectre's Gundam fight starts to flair up as Yuri pushes away Master Gundam and turns on TRANS-AM, blasting in a red aura. "Lester said you are a cruel man, enslaving my own kin!" he spoke as Rarity and Ichiji, in their respected Braves, take spots behind the enemies.

"What makes you Ponies think you have superiority over us!" he spoke as he grabbed a Chakram Grenade and chucks it at Master Gundam (4+1 vs 2+2), grazing it. However Yuri saw this coming as the Grenade detonated, sending out GN Tau Particles to interfear with the sensors, (EM Resistance call: Heads, Actual flip: Heads) blinding the Mobile Fighter (EMP Disruption Level 1)

"You want to play dirty!" Wicked Spectre spoke as he charges up his ki "I don't need sight to blast you! Take this! Darkness Finger!" he spoke as he charged up to the Brave, blind, though barely moving (6 vs 2+3), smacking though the Brave's Shield. Despite Yuri's attemps to keeping it intact, it seems to do major damage to it.

"Dirty? I don't even know how it works!" Yuri noted as he grabbed the two swords, and tried to aim for the head (Main Weapon: 5+1 vs 2+3, Countercut Check: 4; Off-Hand: 4+1 vs 3+3, Countercut Check: 2), but one of the swords meets his fists, and the other more or less hitting it on the right arm. Irritatenly, Wicked counters with a sweep of the legs (4 vs 4+3) but misses the Brave outright.

Yuri flies off the air and tries to find an angel to attack before turning off Trans-AM, striking down with both swords (6+1 vs 2+3), focusing on the head hard. Despite Fortifications, he thinks he almost had it won.

Wicked tumbles back to avoid a counter, and charges up again... countering the attack with another power Attack... "This is it then! Sekiha Tenkyoken" he spoke as he fires the Ultimate Attack (4 vs 6+3) though he fumbled the shot and while Yuri dodged the attack, it's redirected towards Twilight (5 vs 4+1), hitting her in the Body, though she raises the Shield in time.

"Hey what's the big idea!" Rainbow Dash yelled "I thought your beef's with Yuri, and not with Twilight!"

"She shouldn't be standing so close then!" Wicked Spectre noted. "Come on you fility Moleman! Come at me!"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 16, 2012, 07:48:45 pm »

Use rounder abilities and aim for the head with both swords.

BlasterKyubey210

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's ride
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 16, 2012, 09:56:42 pm »

Turn 21.6: End of a Criminal Legacy

Marcus attemps to convince the two temporary pilots to stay on the ship (3) and fails, though is willing to accept Quest Rewards the same. He goes out in the Armorlion to see the Gundam Fight going on. Dapple Darling picks up the wreaked remains of the AGE-1 Sparrow for repairs, while Cloud Zephyr gives him 11,000 Bits.

At the slums, something snapped in Yuri's head, the term "Filithy Moleman" seemed to have really have hurt his ego. While not risking a Trans-AM burn out, he seems to be flaring up as he swings at the enemy Mobile Fighter (6+5 vs 1+3), decapitating the enemy suit hard...

"No way... a Moleman... taking out the Undefeated of Manehattan?" Wicked Spectre spoke... "But he's just a Filly! No way he's able to cut off the head of a Gundam!"

"I'm no Moleman..." Yuri spoke as he puts the swords away... "I'm just a Human born on the surface..." he said as he was about to throw a punch, though Rainbow Dash and Applejack both restrained him

"Fine, I'll go quietly but when I get out, I will have my revenge!" Wicked Spectre spoke though Ichiji and Rarity come out of the shadows...

"Sorry Wicked Spectre, but we'll have a little talk..." Ichiji spoke... "Lester, permission for me to grill this one for evidence?" she spoke, as she had the urge to start torturing him.

In the meantime, the rest of the group felt like celebrating as Yuri puts the Brave back to get it's drives recharged.

The police arrive, though Lester and Ichiji take the time to grill Wicked Spectre for info...

In the meantime the Police arrive, with all the Criminals terrified of Yuri, it seems these guys seeing Master Gundam lose took a hard hit to morale.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33