Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: Roll to Messianate  (Read 22851 times)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Messianate
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2012, 01:35:36 pm »

Convert scuba divers. Have scuba divers clone me(without the gills). Have clone fast-grown, then mind-transfer to clone. Do the rest of my last action(gather people on beach, raise church, etc.)
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2012, 03:04:54 pm »

Hire a Man of Science to splice both the worlds of science and religion, as well as Man and feline.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2012, 03:09:25 pm »

1) run adds
2)get more money
3) LEAGLY buy the place back
4) convert more people
5) train them
6) have those who know things teach them
7) kidnap those who dislike the CCS or the CCCS.
8) convert those people.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2012, 03:12:45 pm »

Wait. There are people that DISLIKE the CeilingCatCrimeSquad? They've done nothing whatsoever, good,bad, or otherwise.
Nevermind.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:21:15 pm by OREOSOME »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2012, 03:19:50 pm »

yes they have. they have captured a radio station twice now. and played THE SONG.
Highly Opinionated Fool

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2012, 04:37:55 pm »

HUNT DOWN THE GUY THAT KILLED MY BROTHER AND KILL HIM.
PROCEED TO DO CHARITY TO GAIN FOLLOWERS.

[6] Guy messily splattered all over the police station. [3] It attracts a couple followers...and the police.

Bribe the CCS leaders and make them serve me. Kick recruitment into high gear.
[2] You don't offer health insurance. [6] Recruitment kicked into high gear. There's not enough people to deal with all of the wannabe recruits. Some of them tantrum, a la DF, which of course reduces the number recruited further...

LEAD ARMY AGIANST GOVERMENT! HAVE FOLLOWERS ROUSE THE POPULANCE! SPACEMARINE SHOULD GO ATTACK WHITE HOUSE! THROW METAL BAWKES AT GOVRMENT TO INDUCE TATICAL MANUVER "STEHIL REHIN!"
[5] Fourteen warriors march at an army a million times their size. Amazingly, only 11 die. [6] People sing your praises but see you as too much of an awesome war-hero guy to help. [4] You reach DC, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, and throw the metal boxes at the governmental buildings. This decapitates the US and causes rejoicing across the States.

>ATTAIN OFFICIAL LEGAL STATUS AS A CHARITY ORGANIZATION

>SOLICIT DONATIONS
[2] You can't answer question 3, or 2 if you don't count "How are you today?" [6] You get donations anyway. 10% are counterfeit, though, meaning that you gave the bank $1,000 of fake money. This prompts fines of $4,000 and jail time.

run better ads

go into the street and recruit more people

change name back to righteous riot
[1] The ads keep getting worse. [1] This drives off LOTS of people. [2] Those that remain feel that the Latin gives them class. (IIRC, it pretty much means, "The Righteous Riot," it's just Latin.))

Come back to life.
Go to office anyway.
Raise even more money.
Convert more people.
[4] You ressurect yourself. [3] You find a map. [4] $1,000 raised. [2] No one converts. Maybe the ghost woulda helped?...

Convert scuba divers. Have scuba divers clone me(without the gills). Have clone fast-grown, then mind-transfer to clone. Do the rest of my last action(gather people on beach, raise church, etc.)
[5] SCUBA divers converted as hearty recruits and ministers. [4v6] Your gilledness is holy to them.

Hire a Man of Science to splice both the worlds of science and religion, as well as Man and feline.
[1] He shoves your head and a Bible into a lion and calls it a day. The lion is hungry...

1) run adds
2)get more money
3) LEAGLY buy the place back
4) convert more people
5) train them
6) have those who know things teach them
7) kidnap those who dislike the CCS or the CCCS.
8) convert those people.
[5] You run ads, netting $2,500. The bank, impressed by your ability, [6] offers you $100,000 if you'll shout ads for them for the rest of your life. You don't think this sounds good, but they make an offer--same thing, but without the choice or the $100,000...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2012, 04:39:24 pm »

take the first offer use the money to buy the bank.
Highly Opinionated Fool

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2012, 04:46:08 pm »

with the power vacuum made by mcclay run for government. also try and fix ads again
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2012, 04:51:18 pm »

Fake progressive image, use this as ploy to assimilate the LCS.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2012, 04:56:53 pm »

tranfer over to aircraft carrier.
obtain enough supplies for several years.
also obtain enough converts to man carrier.
then sail to middle of pacific ocean only if all other actions are completly succesful.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2012, 05:26:22 pm »

................NEW PLAN. Change church name(and theme) from mafia front to undersea takeover(with the name being Church of Atlantis). Have scuba divers withdraw all cash from account, convert to pearls and and other underwater booty, and pay shady geneticists to gene-splice followers(and myself) with amphibians, allowing them to breathe underwater and on land. Use new amphibious followers to kidnap convert more followers. Go forth, into the WATER!!!(sorry, couldn't resist :P)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 05:28:42 pm by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2012, 05:31:54 pm »

Fix church.
Acquire followers.
Make money.
Start building guild of thieves.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2012, 06:21:43 pm »

take the first offer use the money to buy the bank.
[5v2] You convince them to let you take the first offer. [4-1] It'll take at least $150,000 dollars, and you're still debted.

with the power vacuum made by mcclay run for government. also try and fix ads again
[3] You become a Senator. [1] Um, stop trying your luck sucks.

Fake progressive image, use this as ploy to assimilate the LCS.
[1] You manage to make a good image. Freedom for businesses, freedom from regulations, freedom of speech, freedom to keep and bear arms, crap only one of those is liberal. The LCS hates you, conservative swine.

tranfer over to aircraft carrier.
obtain enough supplies for several years.
also obtain enough converts to man carrier.
then sail to middle of pacific ocean only if all other actions are completly succesful.
[5] You even get the complex church over there! [1] You lose several years of MREs to the watery depths. [6] 1,000 new recruits! They're not good at following authority, though.

................NEW PLAN. Change church name(and theme) from mafia front to undersea takeover(with the name being Church of Atlantis). Have scuba divers withdraw all cash from account, convert to pearls and and other underwater booty, and pay shady geneticists to gene-splice followers(and myself) with amphibians, allowing them to breathe underwater and on land. Use new amphibious followers to kidnap convert more followers. Go forth, into the WATER!!!(sorry, couldn't resist :P)
[4] They do as you say. [6] The amphibians go out and conquer part of the city.

Fix church.
Acquire followers.
Make money.
Start building guild of thieves.
[6] Church overbuilt and collapses. [4] Followers acquired. [3] $250 made. [2] No one wants to join.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2012, 06:25:50 pm »

Build up political power, hold a mass for the riot, steal forsaken1111's Small potential portal to Hell
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2012, 06:27:32 pm »

Run away from the magnificent feline, feed it the bible.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17