Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: We have been attacked.  (Read 3969 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: We have been attacked.
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2012, 01:00:49 pm »

(( Well I'm a S.W.A.T team leader, so if I'm under cover and dump then S.W.A.T has issues with it's recruitment. ))

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2012, 01:44:58 pm »

(( Well I'm a S.W.A.T team leader, so if I'm under cover and dump then S.W.A.T has issues with it's recruitment. ))

((Please stop with the S.W.A.T Mary Sue stuff. Maybe you didn't have your police badge, so nobody here will believe you. It adds suspense. The game is no fun if a person is making a ton of exceptions, "Oh, my character had TWO spare guns in the trunks, with FIVE boxes of ammo. And an RPG if a tank comes along."))

Eirika

"We shouldn't get guns, if we have guns and whoever is currently shooting this place up sees us, we might not survive. But we should get away from the bridge."
I need to put something interesting here.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2012, 01:54:38 pm »

(( I didn't say I'd start with guns :) Elf gave me one. I tried to contact a station but a bomb cut my call, and cops always carry badges on and off duty so I want my badge, mostly because it might help with rioters and that kinda thing. ))

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2012, 02:00:26 pm »

Okay Eirika you have the final say, as you are driving. mesor, I gave you a gun to appease you because you kept insisting about getting together with your NPC's in another town.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2012, 02:02:24 pm »

"If you don't wanna thats fine, drop me off in town on the way through and I'll make my own way. No way I'm running with an invasion force on my heels and no way to defend myself. I only need 5 minutes in any case just to get in grab some kit and hide it in the trunk in case it comes down to the point we need to defend ourselves."
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:12:28 pm by mesor »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]