Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: We have been attacked.  (Read 3978 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: We have been attacked.
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2012, 09:32:52 pm »

Also confused as to how and why aircraft and riverboats are conducting a simultaneous strike on a city that's over 500 miles away from ocean.
They were airdropped.

I'd advise not going to the gun stores until the inevitable mobs have been driven off.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2012, 09:34:37 pm »

(( I've got a gun and a badge, if you guy's don't wanna risk it then don't come in just drop me off but the only time the mobs gonna be gone is when soldiers come marching in to kill everyone and I intend to be long gone with lots of stuff by then. Besides once the mobs are done the store will be empty removing the whole point. ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2012, 09:56:33 pm »

((More likely, the stores will be full of owners and their friends, who are either trigger-angry or glad to hear a rational voice.
Anyways, what good will a gun do right now? Get out of town first.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2012, 10:01:08 pm »

(( We have a window of time, they are advancing on foot and haven't taken the bridge yet so we have a window. I don't intend to spend long at the store anyway I'm gonna get in grab as many guns and as much ammo as I can get my hands on, maybe some knives then bug out. If you don't wanna wait you can leave me and I'll grab another car afterwards but we don't know when we might get another shot to get weapons. Under the circumstances I'm taking it as acceptable risks but you can leave me if you don't wanna wait and I'll find my own way out. ))

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2012, 10:06:23 pm »

Okay once you have decided what you all will do I will have a new update rolled out.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2012, 10:09:41 pm »

From the sounds of it, we're arguing.
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2012, 10:10:01 pm »

Well 3 people responded so far.
All 3 said to get away, 2 out of 3 said guns.

So I guess we head out the other side of town and head for a gun shop along the way, you can have them leave without me if Great doesn't wanna stick around and I'll make my own way out after.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2012, 10:14:30 pm »

I'll stick around, I'll just voice my doubts.
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2012, 10:15:26 pm »

(( If it goes badly I'll accept full blaim and shoot myself in the head :) ))

Choice made then, we head for a gun shop along the way out of town.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2012, 10:19:24 pm »

Okay then Ill post in the morning, but the nearest gunshop (That I remember being there) Is back t he way you came.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2012, 10:25:30 pm »

(( It does not really need to be that accurate does it? You could just imagine one on the way out of town. It's already gone a little out of reality with an invasion and all and there might be one your forgetting. ))

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2012, 10:46:10 pm »

((If it's back the way we came, then let's go gunshop and get away from bridge.))
I need to put something interesting here.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2012, 02:48:16 am »

Ben

Vote against bridge, for hiding, reluctantly for guns. Also continue to check for news on the twitterverse since apparently I wasn't very good at it the first time.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2012, 02:51:59 am »

(( Woho for guns, I'm assuming I have my police badge? What cop goes anywhere without his badge? ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2012, 07:29:18 am »

((A very dumb one? Or one who's undercover, come to think of it. Are you undercover or dumb?))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8