Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: We have been attacked.  (Read 3972 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: We have been attacked.
« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2012, 06:23:47 pm »

Mesor you don't work here, you work in Columbia.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2012, 06:26:37 pm »

Edited.
But same basic principle, I refuse to run unarmed without a fight.
Even if I can't do much good I'm gonna kill at least 1 of the invaders before I leave.
Plus I want that equipment even if it's not my own S.W.A.T equipment is the same all over the country and my police authorization is still good.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 06:29:07 pm by mesor »

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2012, 06:28:58 pm »

I don't see a thing different about it, anyways the police are already fighting.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2012, 06:31:35 pm »

(( Made a small change to the initial bolded bit and changed the description from won't leave my home to won't leave this city.

Same basic principle though, get the armory emptied, meet whoever was at the station, get hold of whatever equipment was left. Even if it ain't a full armory's worth it still gives me something to start with. ))

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2012, 06:36:49 pm »

The thing I you have no way to contact it, the phones will be flooded, you are on vacation, but since you are an officer I will give you a pistol. But there is no way that you can get a hold of anyone in the force.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2012, 06:40:58 pm »

(( That was why I phoned the station..... and my turn said the call went through.
So this would of been me telling those in my station to empty the armory as well before that area is hit by the invaders and head my way with it. It'd be what 40-45 miles away so if the invaders are just crossing the bridge then we have a head start on them and should reach my area before they do right?))
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 06:42:33 pm by mesor »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2012, 06:42:05 pm »

"Attackers at the... TURN THE CAR AROUND!"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2012, 06:44:33 pm »

If you read the post you would see the station got hit, I implied the guy on the phone was dead, I can still have you talking into the phone but it would be pointless. They have planes, and the bridge is in the middle of a firefight. I assume any players together would inform the others of the situation, so reading everyone else's update would be helpful for whats going on.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2012, 06:46:42 pm »

(( I did read them all, it says I got through and heard explosions and screaming but it didn't put it in any context at all so I assumed it was coming from the bridge not the station. Plus the line didn't go dead so I figured it was ok. I'll change the move then. ))

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2012, 06:48:23 pm »

OH sorry bout that, I thought it was kinda clear, but I am the GM after all things make sense out of context to me.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2012, 06:50:10 pm »

(( No worries plan B, gun shops and military surplus stores. They can't have hit them all yet, hell they can't know where they all are for that matter, or I'll go with plan C or plan D, evidence storage facilities where weapons would be from police busts, or black market gun dealers. I'll find some way to get some bloody kit lol I wanna fight and I ain't fighting an army with a pistol. ))

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2012, 08:29:29 pm »

Having a little difficulty following the narrative here too. Also confused as to how and why aircraft and riverboats are conducting a simultaneous strike on a city that's over 500 miles away from ocean.

Anyway, heading to a gunstore sounds better to me than crossing the bridge.

Ludvig:
Change radio to other news stations. Also check national stations. Get more than two sentences of information.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2012, 08:31:33 pm »

(( It actually makes sense. We didn't check on the bigger picture so I'd assume that when we do we'll discover it's a mass attack and that they are advancing rapidly, You could deploy the boats inland by chopper if you needed to or by plane if you've got balls of steel. It's risky against an enemy that sees you coming but we clearly didn't. ))

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2012, 08:59:50 pm »

OH yeah well completely OOC they hit St. Louis first, and seized control of the Mississippi, and Jefferson city will help control the Missouri. But It is a group of communist/america hating countries that launched this attack. It will be explained further in the next update.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2012, 09:08:39 pm »

(( Told you, Tomorrow when the war began :). I'd suggest coming back to blow up the bridge later but I doubt it'd work as well in this as the movie. But we still need guns, guns, guns and rocket launchers. ))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8