Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 41

Author Topic: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Faith Betrayed  (Read 39243 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Heresy: Illumination IC - Planet Fall
« Reply #210 on: November 17, 2012, 08:41:01 am »

"Yes."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 17, 2012, 09:17:40 am »

"I-I-I...Y-y-y-yes, t-t-t-that w-w-w-was t-t-t-the f-f-f-first time..."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 17, 2012, 09:23:12 am »

"It's okay. If you need to speak to someone I'm happy to listen. Just remember that you will have to kill again before this mission is over."

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #213 on: November 17, 2012, 09:29:33 am »

"well...I guess I am gonna have to carry him... Thank god he wasn't shot up to bad: I had to carry some engineers back from my home ship engine when it exploded: and they didn't even had any legs"
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 17, 2012, 09:40:34 am »

After reloading his gun, Lemanov has just started taking part of the loot - getting one stub automatic and 15 rounds - when he notices Alba's legs failing her. The arbitrator does as he is supposed to in such a moment and scoops her up, carrying her.

"I'll carry the tech-priest. Anyone who wants a part of what they had can take it." he smiles and nods towards the pile of loot. "You get what you kill, to an extent, back in my homeworld."

If time doesn't matter, reload gun, loot one stub automatic + 15 rounds and carry Alba while heading towards the Inquisitor.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 17, 2012, 09:42:22 am »

Allion sighs at Lemanov's 'chivalry' for it is wasted on tech-priests.

>Pick up the two knives and store them somewhere on my person where I can access them quickly.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 17, 2012, 06:21:39 pm »

-gone-

Argia and the cherubim lead the Acolytes out of the crowded streets and into a walled compound with doors embossed with the Imperial eagle. The refectories. Inside, a functionary shows them into a dark, high-vaulted room, blessedly cool after the streets of the town. Some effort has been made to make the chamber comfortable, as can be seen from the thick rugs on the floors, the presence of real wooden furniture and even a few tapestries bearing Imperial motifs.

Seated at a wooden table in an old leather chair is presumably the man you're looking for. He wears charcoal-grey robes and has a small smile on his lean, handsome face. As you enter, he holds a set of large ivory cards in his hands which he replaces in a silver case and returns to the pocket of his robes.

“Welcome! I am Seer Aristarchus. I trust the trip passed quickly?” he says as he stands, comes round the table and offers each acolyte a hand in greeting before gesturing for you to sit.

Close up, you see he has curious gold-grey eyes and the sanctioning electoo of the Scholastica Psykana imprinted on one cheek. After shaking hands with you all, he adjusts a black satchel hanging on his side. You notice that the bag is made from emadar silk, an expensive material, and held shut with several lead purity symbols, each one bearing a long crimson ribbon that trails behind him.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 01:40:23 am by NobodyPro »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 17, 2012, 06:29:59 pm »

Argia salutes the Inquistor with the sign of the Aqulia. "I have brought the others as you asked Lord Inquistor. It appears they were attacked by some thugs. The gaurds and I helped them take care of it."
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 17, 2012, 06:58:52 pm »

"G-g-good day, Senior Inquisitorial Agent Aristarchus," says Roth, still shaky after the combat. "We are here, as the Inquisitor requested."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 17, 2012, 07:05:02 pm »

"Yes lord-seer...fairly good too, beyond our ambushers and the scent, of course."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #220 on: November 17, 2012, 10:30:39 pm »

Sit quietly and wonder what happened to the quiet hum of the ship systems.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 17, 2012, 10:36:45 pm »

Lemanov carefully lets go of Alba, offering support in case she's still shaky, before accepting the offered hand and bowing.
"It is an honor to meet you, Sir Inquisitorial Agent Aristarchus. I am Acolyte Lemanov Selescan."

His gaze shifts to the guardsman Gabriel as he raises back from his bow. "We may have something to report about our guardsman. His behavior has been less than desirable."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 10:39:23 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 18, 2012, 12:10:00 am »

"Y-you didn't have to carry me all the way here..." Alba muttered as they entered the chamber.

"Uh, A-Alba..." she whispered as she shook Aristarchus' hand, before sitting and attempting to retract her head into her hood to hide her embarrassment- but she spoke up again after Lemanov had finished speaking, and taking a few deep breaths to regain her composure. "Um, th-there was also something about those g-guys who a-attacked us..."

Spoiler: RETROACTIVE (click to show/hide)
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 18, 2012, 12:38:50 am »

Mister Hurk stepped fowards to give the man a firm handshake after thoroughly checking his clothes for any bloodstains or other unfortunate mess. Having found none, he assumed his usual, dignified manner, eyes half-lidded and arms folded behind his back.
"I am Bernant Hurkov, sir. Yes, the trip was rather quick, although perhaps a tad too quick, if you catch my meaning. Sedatives and what-not. Honoured to meet you, sir."

>Chit-chat and shake hands, examine the place's no-doubt fine architecture etc without gawking. That would be undignified.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 18, 2012, 12:53:40 am »

"It appears they were attacked by some thugs. The guards and I helped them take care of it."
"Um, th-there was also something about those g-guys who a-attacked us..."
"Do not worry about the Ashleen. They have been agitated lately, though nobody seems to know why, and it was only a matter of time before such an incident occurred."

"We may have something to report about our guardsman. His behavior has been less than desirable."
The Seer gives you a slight smirk but it is quickly wiped away, replaced by a practised, humourless neutrality. He turns to Gabriel's unconcious form, "What is he?"
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 41