Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 48

Author Topic: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons  (Read 32324 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons
« Reply #330 on: November 07, 2012, 08:35:28 pm »

We still need a Tome of Eldritch Lore for Summoning. Searching around the interwebs and crappy stores may work for now, but it'll dry up.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 07, 2012, 08:39:05 pm »

We still need a Tome of Eldritch Lore for Summoning. Searching around the interwebs and crappy stores may work for now, but it'll dry up.
Well, if we give the Lamias clothes, I'm fine summoning them.  I just do not want to part of another infernal plot to take over the world that involves sex appeal.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 07, 2012, 08:39:58 pm »

"If they don't have clothes, then we probably messed up with the virgins, no? Don't make assumptions, Implover."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 07, 2012, 08:42:54 pm »

So is a sane demon, yet here I am.
Still, lamias>greater imps>imps>nothing. Also, we don't know how to summon greater imps. Or normal imps, IIRC.

We can learn.  But your voice is going to drive everyone else insane.
((Seriously, my eyes kinda hurt. :) ))
Sorry. Is this better?

And yeah, since we're at the zoo already the only arguments as to why we shouldn't at least try to summon a lamia apply to imps, too.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 07, 2012, 08:45:58 pm »

So is a sane demon, yet here I am.
Still, lamias>greater imps>imps>nothing. Also, we don't know how to summon greater imps. Or normal imps, IIRC.

We can learn.  But your voice is going to drive everyone else insane.
((Seriously, my eyes kinda hurt. :) ))
Sorry. Is this better?

And yeah, since we're at the zoo already the only arguments as to why we shouldn't at least try to summon a lamia apply to imps, too.

((Yeah, it doesn't hurt my eyes, but I can manage if you'd rather not change.  I was just Saiyan.))

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 07, 2012, 08:47:15 pm »

Let's hear what the others say.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 07, 2012, 08:49:09 pm »

Well, since we are at the zoo (or going to it) the main problem will be getting the eggs without being seen by the humans that work there. Or the snakes.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 07, 2012, 08:51:32 pm »

I don't like the idea of commiting to lamias yet. I just feel they may be moer of a hinderance. Imps, while more stereotypically evil, can at least be counted on to work as evil minions. As of right now, we can walk into a major area without causung mass panic, and we should take advantage of that for now. Lamias may have unsatisfiable needs. I will need to hear a better argument for Lamias before I choose them.

I vote imps.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 07, 2012, 08:54:47 pm »

I vote both. Imps riding on Lamias. And the other way around, maybe.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 07, 2012, 08:57:32 pm »

See?  I told you everyone had their minds in the gutter!  It's the Lamias man!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 07, 2012, 08:58:22 pm »

That'd be hard without legs man.

See?  I told you everyone had their minds in the gutter!  It's the Lamias man!
Are you a TV Evangelist are something? Sit Down!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 07, 2012, 08:58:32 pm »

"That doesn't seem like it'd be a very effici... Never mind. That's screwed up. We're not a lust demon, we're wrath, I think."

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 07, 2012, 08:59:34 pm »

"Lamiae are more powerful than Imps, and we already know how to create them. They are just as easily controllable to us, and far more impressive to humans than Imps are. We will get more minions with the Lamiae, of course. They are controllable by fire, which is something we can easily come up with, and they are more intelligent than Imps. They are usually venomous, and even if defeated in a battle, they'll still have aided us. And they aren't 'stereotypical' minions, who will cause us to be just as stereotyped. And, I do believe they can shapeshift. And I do think the implover is a failed Incubi."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: November 07, 2012, 09:02:29 pm »

"Lamiae are more powerful than Imps, and we already know how to create them. They are just as easily controllable to us, and far more impressive to humans than Imps are. We will get more minions with the Lamiae, of course. They are controllable by fire, which is something we can easily come up with, and they are more intelligent than Imps. They are usually venomous, and even if defeated in a battle, they'll still have aided us. And they aren't 'stereotypical' minions, who will cause us to be just as stereotyped. And, I do believe they can shapeshift. And I do think the implover is a failed Incubi."
If I were a failed Incubi, I would be at least remotely sexy.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 07, 2012, 09:03:22 pm »

Hey hey HEY! No Names. Lest I unleash my words of Powah on ya mothafuckas. Could Ya'lls handle that Bitch?

If I were a failed Incubi, I would be at least remotely sexy.
The Fail is strong in this one.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 48