Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 48

Author Topic: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons  (Read 32301 times)

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
Re: You Are The Vessel For Horrific Demons
« Reply #360 on: November 07, 2012, 10:26:11 pm »

Something about its mom.
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 08, 2012, 12:03:07 am »

WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP. WHAT ARE WE EVEN DOING; I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF THINK.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 01:44:07 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 08, 2012, 01:43:11 am »

Whitey is right, please don't disturb our host more then necessary, I imagine that I would be quite insane by now with all you jabbering around in the background about the most inconsequential things.
Find a Zoo worker and pretend that you a huge snake enthusiast. Ask if they have any snake eggs that are going to hatch soon, especially eggs of poisonous snakes. If the answer is yes try to find out where they have the eggs.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 08, 2012, 01:48:12 am »

Whitey is right, please don't disturb our host more then necessary, I imagine that I would be quite insane by now with all you jabbering around in the background about the most inconsequential things.
Find a Zoo worker and pretend that you a huge snake enthusiast. Ask if they have any snake eggs that are going to hatch soon, especially eggs of poisonous snakes. If the answer is yes try to find out where they have the eggs.
Wait, where have you been? You're stuck here same as us all.

I still want my chicken. I mean, how freaking long would that have taken, huh? 10 minutes. Warmed up a slab, chewed it down, great.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 08, 2012, 02:10:18 am »

Yes I have been here with all of you this whole time, but I imagine that I am slightly better at tuning all of you out when I need to since you aren't all speaking directly into my psyche.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 08, 2012, 07:36:35 am »

The snake enthusiast idea sounds good. Maybe ask to see them, knock out the guard with our power, and steal the eggs.
Someone mentioned that lamia summoning used snake eggs due to their association with snakes. What would happen if we instead used, say, a crocodile or chicken egg?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 08, 2012, 08:04:41 am »

Meanwhile, two days ago...

Sister Lea looked at Brother Smith as she arranged the runes. Well, not brother. Husband. His whole cult thing was getting on her nerves, but it seemed to actually work. She just had one concern.

"Honey, what happens if the demons try to kill us? How can we control them?"

Husband Smith looked at Lea with the sort of smile that got her into this marriage. "Well, honey, it's very easy," he said in that seductive Quebec accent. "We simply bind them into giving all their combined power into the host. That way, they can't do anything and we're perfectly safe."

"Oh, James, this is why I love you! Always thinking things through!"

"Brother Smith, not James."

"Right... Sorry." Lea smiled.

Meanwhile, in the future...

You stand as one of the demons threatens you with horrible crotch rash. Nothing happens.

You shrug and wait for further orders. You like the idea of pretending to be a snake enthusiast, and good old socializing would do the trick just fine. Hell, if you play your cards right, you'd be able to get at the eggs directly. And even if that failed, you are able to knock them out. You head into the zoo and look around for a zoo keeper, occasionally glancing at the animals backing away into their cages in fear of you. Soon, you find a teenager taking a lunch break at an unoccupied bench. You walk up to her and smile.

"Well, er, hello there. I was just wondering where you keep the snake eggs. I'm a bit of a snake hobbyist, and I heard there are some particularly interesting species around here."

Aha, interesting. Non-specific and yet specific at the same time. Everything is interesting to someone.

She looks up and nods. "Yeah, they're kept in the reptile house. There's actually a whole exhibit on them if you wanna check that out."

"Why thank you, you are a very helpful young lady!" you smile and nod, then head for the reptile house. Heading past the lazy looking snakes, you spot the collection of eggs in an exhibit. There is absolutely no zookeepers or guards around, but the glass is extremely tough. Makes sense, it's the same glass on all the windows to the snake exhibits. You look around for a staff door to the eggs. You find an unlocked one and head inside. After going through the back corridors, not meeting anyone, you head into the door marked "EGGS".

Yes. You're here.

The eggs are all organized into seperate species. There's only one seperate egg (Crocodile), the rest are snakes. You try to estimate how much you could take, and come up with about 7. You take 6 snake eggs and a crocodile egg, then rapidly shuffle out. Meeting no-one, you head into your car and drive off.

That worked out splendidly.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 08, 2012, 08:11:26 am »

HELLO I AM DEMON
                                                                                                              AND YOU

WILL EAT THE EGG

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 08, 2012, 08:34:36 am »

She giggles.

"Very good. Now, to the virgin.."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 08, 2012, 08:44:35 am »

OOC note: could you please insert some image or something noticeable at the beginning of your posts, so it would be easy to distinguish them, and add a link to the previous post at the end? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, anybody wants to attempt to MURD er, possess one of the eggs?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 08, 2012, 08:49:03 am »

"Huh? You guys, leave the eggs alone. He will not eat them, and possessing them would be pretty useless."
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 08, 2012, 08:55:22 am »

STILL DEMON HERE
EGG IS DELICIOUS
                                       YOU MUST EAT IT
             I̿͌̎ͫ̑͒͆͐̇ͣ̉̓̇̇̇ͤ̾҉̹̞̗̼̲̦̳̻͎̝̪̫̮̠̞͙ ̸̶ͩͤͫ̐̿̄̏̓ͥ̂̄ͦͦ̈ͤ̋̚͡͏͍̱̣̟̬̤̼̞̙̤̳͉̠͓̜̗͖͎ͅA͎̜͇͚̪̞̰͎̜̖̞̰̿̌̆͑̐̌̍́ͯͮͫ͐̉̓͊ͥ̏̃́́͡͡M̸̢ͬ͒̂͐ͧ̉ͤ̒̐̽ͦ̕͏͙̝̫̺͎͎͉̗͖ ̴̌̇̊̒͊҉̶͚͎̻̘͖͈͔̟̠͕̝͕̖̯̗̗̀͘T̴͎̲̦̪̼̦̮͍̖̘͎̫̺̠ͪ́͗͊̒͑͗͗̋̽̔̐ͯ̂̆̒H̙̭̻̣͚͓͇̑ͯ̌̎̆̌͒ͭ͊̊͒̍̀̒̈́ͪͤ̀̀͝E̡͚̯̜̥̝͍͎͉̥̪̼̰͉̞̺͇̱̣̯ͣͭ̋̀̾̀͝ ̴̶̸̨̳̩̗̙͓̲̥̳̯͕̲̭̮̰ͬ̉̆̔̔ͥ̈̏̀E̶̠̹͕͍̪̙̓̓̐̈ͦͫ́̊ͯ̇̑̍͛͗̊́̚͢͝Ģ̵̴̛͖̫̥̥̱͇̭̺̥̹̣̠̺̮͉͔͎̝̫͊̈ͪ͗̍̽̿̉̈̋̉͗ͧ̂̄̚G̶͖̟̤̘͕͔̠̟͇̖͈͊̃ͤ͛̅͐̑ͫ̂̒͛̔ͧ̌ͯ̈̓ͣ̀́̚͢͝ͅM̠̺͔̺̤͈̤̲̠̭̄ͩ̒̅̎̈̒̉ͫͫ̎͛͊ͭ̓̐ͯͦ̚͟͞A̛̖̞̹̪̙͋͆ͨ͂̿ͫ̆͛͂ͯ͝͞N͐̍̒̋ͩ̆̑͋̍҉́͏̘͔͔̰̞͔͍                                        EAT IT RAW           

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 08, 2012, 09:00:14 am »

"You're a bit slow, hmm? He's not eating it, and he pretty much isn't impressed by half the demons here."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 08, 2012, 09:10:22 am »

You stand as one of the demons threatens you with horrible crotch rash. Nothing happens.

ಠ_ರೃ

SUMMON THE ANGEL

Onwards to virgins.

You are the eggman? Wut. Also, I already did that, then people complained they couldn't hear what I was saying, copycat!

Jellycat12

• Bay Watcher
  • My destiny is a giant ROCK!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 08, 2012, 09:25:11 am »

I agree with the spoon. Go get some virgins!
)( Pisces and proud of it. )(
Just so you know, I'm a girl.
Songs of the Strawberry Trees~My suggestion game!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 48