Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Doomed Wizards RTD [Turn 4: Victory!]  (Read 11106 times)

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Doomed Wizards RTD [Recruiting!]
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2012, 10:04:08 am »

Vampire is overrated. I'd rather be a cowgirl instead of a damn vampire.
Durrr..

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2012, 10:05:50 am »

((Then why aren't you? :P))

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2012, 10:37:22 am »

((Then why aren't you? :P))

Well i've had to choose.
It was either a fist paw using mana-breaker panda
or a
Light E.G not holy ( Though they may seem the same) heavily armored cow girl lancer.
Durrr..

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 10:37:37 am »

Because that would be udderly ridiculous.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2012, 11:17:04 am »

Light E.G not holy ( Though they may seem the same) heavily armored cow girl lancer.
That sounds awesome. Why would you pick some wizard-hating panda over the medieval equivalent of a tank with not one, not two, but three horns?

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2012, 11:32:11 am »

That sounds awesome. Why would you pick some wizard-hating panda over the medieval equivalent of a tank with not one, not two, but three horns?

HHNNNNGGG, you're making me doubt damnit! For both characters i can visualize, the sweet moves they can make.
Durrr..

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 11:45:34 am »

HHNNNNGGG, you're making me doubt damnit! For both characters i can visualize, the sweet moves they can make.
I'll make your doubts even worse by saying that if you go with panda, you'll have to answer such important roleplaying questions as "why am I traveling with these mages, again?" and "why am I tolerating these mages' blasphemous tendency to grow omnicidal mutated bean stalks in a lifeless desert?"
If I were you, I'd say no to panda and get the cowgirl while it's not too late.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 11:53:24 am »

I'd say HmH is really moooved by your idea.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2012, 12:07:14 pm »

Not really, I just can't bear kung fu pandas. I have seen way too many people try to milk something original out of that concept, but it's already overdone: the only widely-known violent panda character who doesn't know martial arts is the one from that Egyptian advertisement, and that guy was a bit cheesy from the start.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2012, 12:25:53 pm »

Not really, I just can't bear kung fu pandas. I have seen way too many people try to milk something original out of that concept, but it's already overdone: the only widely-known violent panda character who doesn't know martial arts is the one from that Egyptian advertisement, and that guy was a bit cheesy from the start.

Welp, i've edited my sheet.
Durrr..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2012, 12:41:45 pm »

Posting to watch HmH's cowgirl fetish. Also, working on my sheet.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 07:57:17 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2012, 01:23:09 pm »

Well, I might as well still make a character sheet for eventual death in the party.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2012, 07:26:23 pm »

I'd hoped to be starting by now, but figuring out your items and such took longer than anticipated.

So, as long as we're in a lull:

First of all, the puns.

Mooving on:

Alright then, may I have 'succesful called shots always sever if not a whole limb, then at least something' as my bonus for specializing in Shortswords? I love to make fights gorier than they have to be.
No, but I could give you the equivalent of the Bloody Mess perk. :3

Is there a wait-list? I want to join so I can break everything with Divination.
I like the cut of your jib.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2012, 09:24:33 pm »

I'd hoped to be starting by now, but figuring out your items and such took longer than anticipated.
((Yes it does. :P))

So...no cowgirl lancer?

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2012, 09:35:07 pm »

(( I have some questions. Do I need to set a boost that comes from my two items?
And how long do my summonings actually last and how many demons and spirits can I summon? ))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8