Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: The Unicorn chronicles: Chapter 2  (Read 11660 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Unicorn chronicles: chapter one RTD
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2012, 10:24:15 pm »

Take as many weapons as my pack can carry that Talon did not take and listen to the interrogation.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2012, 11:13:42 pm »

"Or I'll tag along with you people. Doesn't look like I'm shifting back to wherever got me here. Memory is blurry..."

Look for a spear and a buckler to arm myself as it seems the others are...compliant to unarmed people.

Or they might just kill me, and if I can't loot or search for arms, then examine allies.

She turned to Talon. "I-...don't remember where I came from. It must be my memory, I'm sure of it. Dreams, I guess."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 10:15:23 pm by Tiruin »

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2012, 05:34:05 pm »

Happy Halloween
To all my fantastic players! and I suppose anyone who just watches.  :P I still need actions from three of you, maybe if I get them by the end of tonight you will recieve a treat... or a trick.  :D
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2012, 05:36:59 pm »

Head to the square I saw earlier, attempt to look down each direction.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2012, 10:32:38 pm »

Just waiting on DWARMIN's action.
-unknown

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2012, 03:15:41 am »

For lack of anything better, Nárira followed the magic user-at least as half smart as she was, anyway.

Action: Follow Aristarsta!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 01, 2012, 06:18:12 pm »

Continue the interrogation. Find out why his army is attacking. Grab one of your slightly less speech impaired fellows (NOT literally) to help get the message across.
"Why you attack dis city tiny man?" You get up in his face but the man just retreats inside himself holding his injured hand. You stand up and motion for Cocidius to try his luck at the soldier.

"Feh. What else would you expect from human blacksmithing," Talon sneered as he chucked the worthless swords aside. He then turned his attention to the kitsune. "And where did you come from, lass?" he asked.

In addition to the above, Talon looks around for any further threats - or preferably, things that he can loot like crates or shops.
You look around and don't see any targets to smite with your blade, you see a general goods store with dwarven chainmail glinting in the window, you take a step towards it hurriedly but the building falls on it and covers it in a giant pile of rubble.... Damn these bloody horny Unicorns and their magic.

Take as many weapons as my pack can carry that Talon did not take and listen to the interrogation.
You take 4 swords and put them in your pack. You look up from this and the troll is motioning for you to interrogate the soldier you spared.

"Or I'll tag along with you people. Doesn't look like I'm shifting back to wherever got me here. Memory is blurry..."

Look for a spear and a buckler to arm myself as it seems the others are...compliant to unarmed people.

Or they might just kill me, and if I can't loot or search for arms, then examine allies.

She turned to Talon. "I-...don't remember where I came from. It must be my memory, I'm sure of it. Dreams, I guess."
You look around but all there is are some poor swords laying about.

Head to the square I saw earlier, attempt to look down each direction.
You walk to the square and look down each direction, the buildings are almost completely destroyed and what remains is either pn fire or to the point of collapsing. The roads go on for some ways and then slowly change to a dirrt path as it gets farther away from the main districts. You think direction would be as good as any to start the journey that was laid out before you.

For lack of anything better, Nárira followed the magic user-at least as half smart as she was, anyway.

Action: Follow Aristarsta!
You follow her to the cross roads and look down in all four directions, burning and collapsed buildings line all ways. You wonder which direction the group will decide to go for the start of what is sure to be a long and perilous quest.
-unknown

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 01, 2012, 06:49:39 pm »

Walk up to the soldier I spared then stamp hard on his leg shattering it before roaring at him to tell us everything he knows, if he does not answer continue shattering limbs until he does.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 07:07:33 pm by mesor »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 01, 2012, 06:58:25 pm »

Talon sighed heavily at the waste of good dwarven craftsmanship. Well, maybe it was still recoverable? He went over to the rubble and attempted to move it aside to see if he could get at it; if it became apparent that he could not, he'd head over to where the elf and the mage were and follow them.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #129 on: November 01, 2012, 08:28:54 pm »

Walk up to the soldier I spared then stamp hard on his leg shattering it before roaring at him to tell us everything he knows, if he does not answer continue shattering limbs until he does.
((Hurting him hasn't worked so far, and that offers a greater chance for him to get killed. Just talk to him instead. You'll have the same odds at convincing him (d6 either way), minus the risk of killing him.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 01, 2012, 08:36:10 pm »

(( Don't really mind if he dies but I'm sticking to my characters race, Wargals are not really the kind to sit and talk to a prisoner without maiming him in the process, but thats why I decided to crush limbs instead of sever them, the odds of him dieing are lower that way. ))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2012, 09:35:40 pm »

(( Don't really mind if he dies but I'm sticking to my characters race, Wargals are not really the kind to sit and talk to a prisoner without maiming him in the process, but thats why I decided to crush limbs instead of sever them, the odds of him dieing are lower that way. ))
((Christ you're right!! I was META-GAMING!! The shame, its..FFFFFUUUUUU---))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2012, 02:19:14 am »

"Hey Magi, could you tell me more about why you're all here and killing...seemingly innocent humans in their sleep and destruction of property?" the Kitsune said, asking Aristarsta.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2012, 02:35:12 am »

Nárira interrupted the pair (Aristra and Sairi) rudely. Or as she called it 'asserting Elvishness'

"These soldiers did the killing-we were just defending ourselves! Humans are monsters, you know-not as bad as Dwarves-but still horrible. They are the only race which habitually slaughters it's own, but their population never seems any less...either way, we need to go-more of them are going to show up, and they'll not be happy someone fought back."

She looked up and down the road.

"My enhanced Elvish spatial senses tell me we should head North." Nárira lied blatantly. Her home was that way. She thought. "Go gather our motley band, Foxwoman, and let us be off." Nárira said, crossing her arms.

Action: Move imperiously North, rallying the rest of the group.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 02, 2012, 02:45:11 am »

Sairi listened with intrigue. Humans being evil? Hmm...she didn't completely trust the people around her - they didn't attack her on sight anyway - but still, Humans?

If she knew the lore of her race correctly, humans were the nearest benevolent neighbors they had, excluding all other races. This was really strange, but the Elf had a good point and now was not the time to quibble about allegiances. She could do that later, on the road.

"Yes, ma'am."

The Kitsune walked over to an open space and called out to any forces that were seemingly different than humans, and other humans who were killing their own kin - if any.

"We're moving out of here! Gather all your supplies and regroup at the Elf!"

Get a buckler and a light edged weapon from the scene of battle.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15