Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: The Unicorn chronicles: Chapter 2  (Read 11647 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: The Unicorn chronicles: chapter one RTD
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2012, 08:33:10 pm »

((@Mesor: If you're going to complain about it this much, I'll change my action. Don't ask for buffs in the future.)
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 26, 2012, 08:35:10 pm »

(( Ain't a complaint just an observation. ))

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2012, 08:38:30 pm »

@mesor, you really aren't that big, you are about as tall as humans, maybe a little taller but you hunch over, and about the width of 1 and a half-2 humans. Besides even if their was a blacksmith who says he has the training to make wargal armor? He might not even be alive, I mean the Empire kinda is killing everyone.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 08:41:00 pm by mentallama »
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 26, 2012, 08:46:35 pm »

(( I figured that I had a slim chance of getting extremely lucky and finding him alive and capable of it so I may as well give it a try. The bear like bit in the description made me think he was a bit bigger then that but does not really matter how big he is. ))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #94 on: October 26, 2012, 09:00:01 pm »

(( Hmm in that case when this inevitably goes wrong and I attack an ally can it be her? I really don't need my ally crippling me in the middle of a fight lol. Plus I have a feeling a wargal would be very unhappy about somebody messing with his head. Can I develop a skill that allows me to recover faster then?))

((She's not messing with your head, just removing your inhibitions, making you a better warrior. Heh.

Also, we need to test out this spell before we get into a real battle-this one is going to be end pretty quickly, so you won't be in any danger. Can you save cutting me in half till we know what it actually does? Normally, I'd ask permission. :P))
((Why not try it on me?))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2012, 09:08:23 pm »

(( I don't think I'd get to choose but the action got changed anyway. ))
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:11:21 pm by mesor »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2012, 10:10:10 pm »

[/quote]

((Well, your action indicated you wanted to capture one of them alive. Magical Crazy Rage is probably not good for that.))

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2012, 08:56:34 am »

((Well, your action indicated you wanted to capture one of them alive. Magical Crazy Rage is probably not good for that.))
[/quote]
((Good point. Next battle then. I kind of wanted to see why they were attacking the village and whether or not they had a good reason for doing so before we killed them, but you kind of started slaughtering them before I had the chance. :P So I think I'll just grab one for a lengthy interrogation.))

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2012, 09:49:05 pm »

Ganhus: You count 3 soldiers on the ground incapicitated, and four before you, they unsheathe their swords and swing wildly at you. All of their attacks bounce off your thick skin and stun them momentarily. You swing your club in a wide arc, two of them are light on their feet and manage to duck in time to dodge but the others aren't so lucky. [222] The first grunt takes a hit right to his head, a loud crack resonates throught the town and his head goes flying spraying blood up in a magnificent shower, with the enhanced speed you have time to look at his head, it is still flying in an upwards arc and is only a small dot in the early sky. [25 Exp]  [39] The next hit is mearly a glancing blow and only pushes him back.

Charge the nearest enemy soldier and cut him in half!!!
You charge off head first into the small group that remains and swing your broad axe in a downward arc on the nearest soldier. [96] The soldier goes limp from the blow and crumbles to the ground, dead. [+25 exp]

Seeing that the others were fighting, Talon decided now was an appropriate time to loot the bodies.

Talon loots the dead civilians, taking whatever the mage missed.
you and Aristarsta look over the dead towns folk, she finds nothing else but you find 13 gold and a pair of leather boots [plus 1 on defence].

Nárira whirled, looking for another target...

Action: Fire another Ice Bolt at a soldier!
You fire at the last soldier who hasn't been hit, [35] It was a poor spell and you realize that as soon as you fire it, You kick yourself mentally and think that you should have just supported Cocidius with a buff spell...

Situation update: 4 of the soldiers are unconscious on the ground, 1 is dead, and 2 are still in fighting condition.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 01:49:32 am by mentallama »
-unknown

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2012, 09:52:49 pm »

Cleave the two remaining soldiers into little bitty pieces, then loot the bodies.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2012, 10:09:06 pm »

"You can't beat corpses for fine boots," Talon observed to no one in particular as he put them on. He then pocketed the gold and headed over to the fight to join in and possibly kill a soldier from behind.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2012, 10:59:58 pm »

Follow allies, help with whatever they need helping with.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 28, 2012, 11:40:17 am »

Nárira turned to the horrible Dwarf. "Why don't I help you embrace that selfish nature of yours?"

Action: Cast Heart of Winter on Talon!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2012, 12:50:01 pm »

Smash the first soldier into a pulp and then tear the other in half with your hands.

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2012, 02:09:01 pm »

Cleave the two remaining soldiers into little bitty pieces, then loot the bodies.
(you can only attack one per turn unlees you have an active effect) You swing at the nearest foe and make contact. [27] Your blow does some damage but doesn't render him useless.

Nárira turned to the horrible Dwarf. "Why don't I help you embrace that selfish nature of yours?"

Action: Cast Heart of Winter on Talon!
You bring up your coldest memories you can muster and embed them with a string of mana and force it upon Talon [-36 mana].... It doesn't seem to have an effect on the stout man though and he continues on his rampage unaware you even tried to help him. (Dwarves are immune to magic)

"You can't beat corpses for fine boots," Talon observed to no one in particular as he put them on. He then pocketed the gold and headed over to the fight to join in and possibly kill a soldier from behind.
You pull your new, well new to you, boots on and complain that the dead man shouls have been wealthy with a nicer pair. Your boot concerns aside you run off to help Cocidius. You pull out the two axes and swing them at the soldier. [58] The man goes slack from the hit and you give the wargal a short look. "Thats how it's done weakling."

Follow allies, help with whatever they need helping with.
You walk begrudgingly towards the group and cast a spell at the last standing person. The shot goes wide and is a complete miss.

Smash the first soldier into a pulp and then tear the other in half with your hands.
(again only one target per turn, the demon rage wore off at the end of last round) You swing at the last standing soldier. [62] The soldier collapses under the weight of the blow and is now dead. You groan to yourself in a satisfactory tone and do a little dance.

Soldier 1-4: Do nothing, they are asleep... Zzzzzz.

Soldier 5: part of him is slumped on the ground, the other is.... Not here.

Soldier 6-7: Dead, just in one piece, bloody, but in one piece.

Cocidius Mithras: Exp: +12

Ganhus-Leks: Exp: +12    Stamina: 6/26

Nárira Tanendonel: Exp: +12     Mana: 33/62

Talon Ironspear: Exp: +12

-unknown
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15