Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reincarnation program, anyone?

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope. -breath- Nope.
- 6 (31.6%)
There aren't any wait-listers.....
- 3 (15.8%)
So long as it *is* a new character.
- 7 (36.8%)
Special Snowflake.
- 3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge (Now with Mountains)  (Read 47601 times)

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge (Now with Mountains)
« Reply #870 on: December 29, 2012, 04:08:57 pm »

use bone dagger to cut its ovaries/testicles out.
I beg your pardon?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Zombiebrains234

• Bay Watcher
  • Loves Gold and music.
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: December 29, 2012, 04:15:54 pm »

use bone dagger to cut its ovaries/testicles out.
I beg your pardon?
You read it correctly. and after, ILL EAT THEM.
Always remember to pillage before you burn.

Don't spend two dollars to dry clean a shirt. Donate it to the Salvation Army instead. They'll clean it and put it on a hanger. Next morning buy it back for seventy-five cents.

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: December 30, 2012, 06:47:00 pm »

Wear the goblins armour. use bone dagger to cut its ovaries/testicles out. watch the archer gets it face and/or rest of its body beaten.
Note to GM:
There MUST be some plant life nearby! I just have to look harder!
Note to Zombie:
There isn't. If you had rolled a five, it would have existed. You didn't, so all plant life within several miles is now deader than it previously was. Which was very dead. RTD's are both cruel and odd like that.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Zombiebrains234

• Bay Watcher
  • Loves Gold and music.
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: December 30, 2012, 07:35:26 pm »

Wear the goblins armour. use bone dagger to cut its ovaries/testicles out. watch the archer gets it face and/or rest of its body beaten.
Note to GM:
There MUST be some plant life nearby! I just have to look harder!
Note to Zombie:
There isn't. If you had rolled a five, it would have existed. You didn't, so all plant life within several miles is now deader than it previously was. Which was very dead. RTD's are both cruel and odd like that.
Note to GM:
Perhaps if I were to kill a creature and gut its innards I might be lucky...

Don't spend two dollars to dry clean a shirt. Donate it to the Salvation Army instead. They'll clean it and put it on a hanger. Next morning buy it back for seventy-five cents.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: January 13, 2013, 03:03:26 pm »

Turn Thirty-Five

Players:

Sarron
Choke.  The Archer.  Choke, choke, the Archer.

{5v1} Ye' and verily didst the griffon choke yonder whatsamafacit. And lo', for it did die. Having your head squeezed off your shoulders like a tube of toothpaste will do that to you.

Grek
Grab the archer away from whoever Thecard is, and demand to know what is going on, or I'll breathe fire right into her face.
Follow through on threat if she remains silent.

{5v6} Grek wanders upon the Archer lying on the ground in a pool of blood. He hoists her to her feet only to find she happens to be lacking in the cranium department.

Ynot
REENACT THIS.

POKE DEMIGOD IN RIBS WHEN SUFFICIENTLY DISTRACTED.

{3} Ynot begins to make a poor rendition of whatever has just assaulted my retinas, while simultaneously leaving me feeling both unclean and amused.

{Demigod Will: 3} The god creature seems to be equally dazed by this performance, and surprisingly doesn't mock or strike Ynot again.

{2} Ynot remembers that he wanted to do something, but can't fathom just what it was. It must not have been too important then. Unable to think of something better to do, Ynot continues his performance.

Gragrar
See if I can find anything else to further staunch the flow of blood from my abdomen.

Believing that good things come to those who salvage, loot, and pillage, Gragrar continues his search for profit and medical supplies in a wasteland.

{5} In a bout of unbelievable luck, he stumbles upon a pile of neatly stacked and only slightly stained woolen gauss. {6} Euphoric from his grand luck, Gragrar spins the bandages about himself left! Right! Around! Again!

By the time his near-feverish frenzy of ‼medicine‼ is complete, Gragrar's entire lower body is mummified.

Klaus
Go and help interrogate the archer. I'm a lawyer after all!

{N/A} Coming across the headless corpse Grek is holding, Klaus fancies himself a chance at finding something or other out. He begins cajoling, threatening, bribing, and seducing the headless corpse of an unknown race in the hopes of achieving ultimate knowledge.

It does not work.

Unknown Human
Step away from the lines.
Figure out how to stop the summoning.
Do so.

{2} Using every ounce of ingenuity and magical knowledge within his body... uh, kick them?

Hu Man
Ask a stranger for a quest.

{5} Searching high and low, wide and long, up and- Oh hey look! A random old man!

{1} Your attempts to catch up to an arthirtic old man are all for naught, as his crippled legs manage to carry him far away from you.

John Zombie

{4} After equiping your armor you get to see the back end of Klaus' necrophiliac date with a headless corpse. You ponder what this means for the fortitude of your sanity at this moment. This spectacle and introversion leave you feeling as though you forgot to do something important.

NPCs:

Sprites
↕╣↕KĄ

{3} The lines get slightly brighter. Ooh, scary!

Spot/Listen Check:

{8} The sprites be movin'. The archer is, in fact, very dead. The old man was riding on a cart with a horse pulling it, the cart was full of metallic shiny things. Possibly pointy shiny things.

Players:

Spoiler: Grek (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Unknown Human (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ynot (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valentine (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Klaus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gragrar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sarron (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hex (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: John Zombie (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hu Man (click to show/hide)

NPC(s):

Flora and Fauna:

-~-~-
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 03:19:31 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: January 13, 2013, 03:13:40 pm »

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: January 13, 2013, 03:56:05 pm »

Roll toward the old man and his cart, gain speed by aiming for hills. All the while shouting, "STOP OLD MAN, IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: January 13, 2013, 04:41:54 pm »

Snack Sarron.
Loot the corpse.
Cremate the corpse without setting anything important on fire.
Loot the head.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: January 13, 2013, 06:39:54 pm »

Chase cart.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: January 14, 2013, 03:30:42 am »

So be it!
Kick the lines, hoping to stop the summoning!
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Zombiebrains234

• Bay Watcher
  • Loves Gold and music.
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: January 15, 2013, 06:11:16 pm »

Fire on and around the lines. Pray the GM stops playing Skyrim for more than 17 hours everyday.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: January 15, 2013, 09:07:55 pm »

Fire on and around the lines. Pray the GM stops playing Skyrim studying, playing Dwarf fortress, reading, playing Technic, writing bad fanfiction, learning snippets of code, reading bad fanfiction, learning to make high-yield explosives for more than 17 hours everyday.
Fixed.

Wait, still a problem.
Fire on and around the lines. Pray the GM DM stops playing Skyrim studying, playing Dwarf fortress, reading, playing Technic, writing bad fanfiction, learning snippets of code, reading bad fanfiction, learning to make high-yield explosives for more than 17 25 hours everyday er'ryday.
Much better.

Now to stop playing around with ancient forum jokes and actually write the turn.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 09:12:23 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: January 15, 2013, 09:16:46 pm »

Wait, why are you making high-yield explosives?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: January 15, 2013, 09:20:24 pm »

Wait, why are you making high-yield explosives?
For fun, profit, and dorfyness. Begins waving hands in front of face and slowly backing away. But you didn't hear anything.

Edit: Actually, addendum. Technically that is the point where it stops being 'Murikan, and starts being incredibly illegal. Before that point...

Queue massive explosion and dark black sunglasses,

'MURIKA!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 09:28:36 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: January 15, 2013, 09:53:36 pm »

Turn Thirty-Six

Players:

Ynot
NOW IS THE TIME, YNOT.

SUMMON THE BEES, START CASTING, ROCK THE JOINT

{2v2} Ynot begins gyrating at high speeds, but this doesn't really make enough mind rape to slow the demigod. Coincidentally, he is still trying to figure out what you were doing before.

Gragrar
Roll toward the old man and his cart, gain speed by aiming for hills. All the while shouting, "STOP OLD MAN, IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!"

{Pursuit:5v4} Gragrar rolls like no mummy has ever rolled before, while sumultaneously releasing a stoic and forceful command. Somehow. He makes considerable progress toward the cart, enough that he can hear your pleas that are oddly remeniscent of a queerly dressed man in a circular city of iron and gold.

{Man Lawfulness:6} The old man pulls to complete stop, and Gragrar finds himself propelling by rolling's natural rolly-ness into the crevasse of the wheels.

The old man looks back, {2} but doesn't seem to notice you. "Is anyone there? I thought I heard shouting."

Grek
Snack Sarron.
Loot the corpse.
Cremate the corpse without setting anything important on fire.
Loot the head.

{5} Walking angrily toward Sarron, Grek snacks quite thoroughly. Sarron is now missing the vast majority of his flight feathers and a bone in his wing is broken. The feathers are not particularly appetizing, so Grek spits them back out in a puft of downy goodness.
{2} Huh, where did the stuff go?
{1} Nothing to do about it now, Grek burns the entirity of the corpse.
{N/A} Wait, what head? Oh. Well, f*ck.

Klaus
Chase cart.

{2v2} Klaus doggedly stumbles after the cart, which continues to slowly amble down the path. Neither making considerable progress, and neither truly achieving distance from one another.

Unknown Human
So be it!
Kick the lines, hoping to stop the summoning!

{6} A grand show! Dust, dirt, and ash flew in great quantities into the air as the wrath of Unknown, Line-Slayer brutally slashed and hacked with his lower appendages! Stopping only when the dirt began to clog his airways and his hacking fit subsided roughly at the same time as the dust settling. The lines seemed to remain completely untouched.

John Zombie
Fire on and around the lines. Pray the GM stops playing Skyrim for more than 17 hours everyday.

{5} A fire, roughly six inches in diameter springs into existence upon one of the lines. Nothing is there to sustain it, so it quickly winks out of existence. The line remains untouched, though the ground is slightly charred.

{INT: 6} Huh, who would have thought magic cast by fire sprites wouldn't be harmed by fire. It's a mystery.

NPCs:

Sprites

{2} Nope, nothing much here.

Spot/Listen Check:

{8} Wow, that's a nice robed old man. These lines don't seem to mind being kicked. Hey, comet. Other things are happening.

Players:

Spoiler: Grek (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Unknown Human (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ynot (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valentine (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Klaus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gragrar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sarron (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hex (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: John Zombie (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hu Man (click to show/hide)

NPC(s):

Flora and Fauna:

-~-~-
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
Greater Collection
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61