Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Reincarnation program, anyone?

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope. -breath- Nope.
- 6 (31.6%)
There aren't any wait-listers.....
- 3 (15.8%)
So long as it *is* a new character.
- 7 (36.8%)
Special Snowflake.
- 3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 61

Author Topic: Roll To Dodge (Now with Mountains)  (Read 47610 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Dodge (Now with Mountains)
« Reply #855 on: December 27, 2012, 04:30:42 pm »

Sonofa... Punch face.  Punch face hard.  Her face, to be specific. 
Whatever happens, DO NOT SHIVER.

Oh, right.  That second guy is me, huh.  Guess Grek can't really do much besides light me on fire.
...Do you want me to set you on fire?

Test fire breath on lines to see what happens. Unless Sarron indicates a desire to be burnt.
I hope you both understand exactly how much I will love the following turn in the unlikely event that Sarron gets a one, correct?
Yup.  ;D
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: December 27, 2012, 04:33:34 pm »

Sonofa... Punch face.  Punch face hard.  Her face, to be specific. 

Oh, right.  That second guy is me, huh.  Guess Grek can't really do much besides light me on fire.
...Do you want me to set you on fire?

Test fire breath on lines to see what happens. Unless Sarron indicates a desire to be burnt.
I hope you both understand exactly how much I will love the following turn in the unlikely event that Sarron gets a one, correct?
It's what I live for.  ;D

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: December 28, 2012, 09:51:45 pm »

Turn Thirty-Four

Players:

Grek

Seeing that his avian acquaintance is clearly satisfied in his inferior non-pyroclastic state, Grek sadly turns his organic bio-flamethrower to greener pastures. Such as the slowly forming rune at his feet! {4} He summons a wondrous and grand flame from his gullet.

When the smoke and ash settle, Grek sees that the gradually focusing magicks remain unfazed by his incendiary onslaught. The nerve of those lines!

Sarron
Punch face. Punch face hard. Her face, to be specific.

{2} A chill wind blows through the wasteland, scoring across Sarron's feathered body. {6} Through sheer force of will, he manages to keep from shivering.

Coming to his feet, he {1v3} launches forward in a lunge toward Archer. Only to fly right past and land {5} on his feet.

Using his new favorable position, Sarron comes around for another attack {6v3} and he lands a vicious right hook on Archer's cheek, knocking off a plate and shattering two more. The crystalline shards {6} sail off in an arc away into the ash harmlessly.

John Zombie
Loots dead goblin body. Eats its brain. Looks for flowers to pick.

{4} Loot! John gathers the goblin's knife and armor. When he begins to gnaw on the goblin's skull, {1} the top half of his teeth shatter. Goblin skulls are hard. {N/A} John then looks up and searches for flowers as blood and chips of teeth fall freely from his sundered maw. Huh, no flowers around.

{INT:4} Huh, it might have been the smoldering ash, recently active volcanoes, piles of rubble and overturned earth, but something seems to tell John that flora is an unlikely find around here.

Unknown Human
Work out a way of overloading the sprites with nuclear energy, or converting their energy to nuclear energy.

{6} Through complicated formulas and equations that only make sense to you, a novice nuclear physicist, you determine something ground breaking.

This is a pointless venture. But you do realize that the Sprites seem to be trying to summon something.

Gragrar
After finishing writing in pain, try to pull out the massive strut and find something to bandage and cover the wound.

{6} Wasting on time, Gragrar tears his instrument straight out of his abdomen, leaving a vivid crimson spray to taint the night. {3} The bleeding is terrible, Gragrar begins searching for something to staunch the bleeding. {3} Finding nothing of use in the eternal scapyard this previously verdant glade has become, he uses {5} a leg of his trousers to cover the wound. {4} The bleeding is lessened, somewhat.

Hex
Help kill the Archer. I want its stuff.

{3+1v1} An accurate, if flimsy stab lands square in Archer's abdomen. A crunching sound is heard clearly.

NPCs:

Sprites
Gibberish.

{?} The lines grow brighter and, as expected, the sprites begin to pulsate and swirl about faster. Slowly bobbing up and down ever so slightly, while staying perfectly in synchronization. The ground begins to shake within the circle.

Archer
Fight back, kill them both.

{4v2} A bolt lands in Hex's shoulder joint. The electricity does nothing, for obvious reasons.
{4v5} Sarron nimbly dodges the shot, getting slightly closer to her in the process.

Spot/Listen Check:

{17} Someone realizes the separate smoke clouds are from chimneys, this revelation is spread throughout the groups. The soil is being overturned in certain areas within the circle. The Archer is not bleeding from her wounds. The exposed area under the missing plates of chitin is filled by a large amount of sickly yellow scales.

Players:

Spoiler: Grek (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Unknown Human (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ynot (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valentine (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Klaus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gragrar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sarron (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hex (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: John Zombie (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hu Man (click to show/hide)

NPC(s):

Spoiler: Archer (click to show/hide)

Flora and Fauna:

-~-~-
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 09:53:44 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: December 28, 2012, 09:59:13 pm »

Choke.  The Archer.  Choke, choke, the Archer.

OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: December 28, 2012, 10:17:34 pm »

Grab the archer away from whoever Thecard is, and demand to know what is going on, or I'll breathe fire right into her face.
Follow through on threat if she remains silent.

And I was actually expecting the lives to absorb my flames.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: December 28, 2012, 10:41:47 pm »

REENACT THIS.

POKE DEMIGOD IN RIBS WHEN SUFFICIENTLY DISTRACTED.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: December 28, 2012, 10:44:30 pm »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: December 28, 2012, 10:48:55 pm »

REENACT THIS.
Oh dear me.  Why can I not unsee?

totally a plot to oocly drag all of you into my pocket dimension in order to tickle the demigod tenderly

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: December 28, 2012, 10:55:58 pm »

totally a plot to oocly drag all of you into my pocket dimension in order to tickle the demigod tenderly

Oh dear me.  Why can I not unsee?

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: December 29, 2012, 12:17:13 am »

See if I can find anything else to further staunch the flow of blood from my abdomen.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: December 29, 2012, 01:23:54 am »

Go and help interrogate the archer. I'm a lawyer after all!

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: December 29, 2012, 05:07:48 am »

Step away from the lines.
Figure out how to stop the summoning.
Do so.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 29, 2012, 08:54:14 am »

REENACT THIS.

POKE DEMIGOD IN RIBS WHEN SUFFICIENTLY DISTRACTED.

Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Freshmaniscoolman

• Bay Watcher
  • Internecivus raptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: December 29, 2012, 09:07:54 am »

Ask a stranger for a quest.

Zombiebrains234

• Bay Watcher
  • Loves Gold and music.
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 29, 2012, 03:27:04 pm »

Wear the goblins armour. use bone dagger to cut its ovaries/testicles out. watch the archer gets it face and/or rest of its body beaten.
Note to GM:
There MUST be some plant life nearby! I just have to look harder!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 03:29:14 pm by Zombiebrains234 »
Always remember to pillage before you burn.

Don't spend two dollars to dry clean a shirt. Donate it to the Salvation Army instead. They'll clean it and put it on a hanger. Next morning buy it back for seventy-five cents.

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 61