Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: You are Canada!  (Read 11354 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: You are Canada!
« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2012, 11:27:19 pm »

Just to clarify, we don't have a moonbase yet. We can get people in orbit, and we're working on a lander, but no Canadian has landed on the moon.

No moonbear cavalry either. Yet.

So, that was a lot of talking! More importantly, a lot of disagreeing! What are we doing, guys? What's the plan? Besides giving me a boner. Goddamnit Nic Cage.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2012, 11:29:19 pm »

Just a quick question here: are we allied with DA GREAT NURTH AMUHRICA?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2012, 11:31:07 pm »

Quote from: Corai the Elven
What? I wanna have a insanely stupid idea too. :(
Misko takes that as challange.
Canada doesn't have nukes. The Americans have them.
The USA must be annexed join the glorious Canadian empire!

Also, if we nuke Greenland, Russians will fight to the death. If you wanna know how Russians fight to the death, ask the old German war veterans.
You're understanding of nuclear war is a little limited. It does not consist of puching ballistic missiles back where they came from as they land. The people there do not then punch it back. This is not Tennis with fists and nuclear fire.
Do this. Play Tennis with Russians. Tennis with fists and nuclear fire.
Probably something in this pyramid.

Some sort of aggressive action. Very aggressive. But no war yet. Move subamrines to russian ports, prepare strike plan regarding possible lightening capture of Siberian territories, depriving them of reactor technology.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 11:40:58 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2012, 11:36:32 pm »

Where is the fuzzy apocalypse >:O

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2012, 11:38:00 pm »

Do we have a piece of paper that says "America will go fuck up Russia if Canada needs us to"?

No. Not yet, no formal relations between Canada and America have changed.

Will the Americans do what we want despite hating us for it? Yes. We have them by the addicted, energy-dependant balls.

An ultimatum to the Russians saying "Back off or else"? Do we want to develop our own nuclear launch technology? (Canada has a tonne of uranium deposits, a bunch of reactors, and we're close to Russia. We can do it within a few years, sooner if we get the parts and warheads from the Americans.)

If yes to both, anything else?

E: Wrex, the fuzzy apocalypse will come, in time. I have ideas. :3 In fact, I've already revealed the start of the Fuzzpocalypse! You guys need to take the bait, though. ;3
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2012, 11:42:14 pm »

Do we have a piece of paper that says "America will go fuck up Russia if Canada needs us to"?

No. Not yet, no formal relations between Canada and America have changed.

Will the Americans do what we want despite hating us for it? Yes. We have them by the addicted, energy-dependant balls.

An ultimatum to the Russians saying "Back off or else"? Do we want to develop our own nuclear launch technology? (Canada has a tonne of uranium deposits, a bunch of reactors, and we're close to Russia. We can do it within a few years, sooner if we get the parts and warheads from the Americans.)

If yes to both, anything else?

E: Wrex, the fuzzy apocalypse will come, in time. I have ideas. :3 In fact, I've already revealed the start of the Fuzzpocalypse! You guys need to take the bait, though. ;3
Note, Provisions in NAFTA techincally force Canada to constantly supply the US with power, even at the cost of denying themselves power. Mexico Did not sign that provision.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2012, 11:46:17 pm »

Misko, I vote suggest due to our interests we join together to further our political goals for this country.

On that note:

Quote from: Misko
Some sort of aggressive action. Very aggressive. But no war yet. Move subamrines to russian ports, prepare strike plan regarding possible lightening capture of Siberian territories, depriving them of reactor technology.

I support this.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 11:49:10 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2012, 11:47:02 pm »

Capture strange Jungle creatures!

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2012, 12:54:03 am »

Note that if we open fire to the Russia we will start the next world war.
If we use US instead we won't have to take the damage.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2012, 01:00:26 am »

Pass false messages to the USA saying that Russia has returned to DIRTY COMMUNISM and HATES AMERICAN FREEDOM and are also somehow FUNDING AND HARBORING TERRORISTS.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 18, 2012, 01:04:07 am »

COMMIE-NAZI TERRORISTS?

I'll post an update tomorrow, I need sleeps x-x

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 18, 2012, 01:06:31 am »

COMMIE-NAZI TERRORISTS?
No, RADICAL MUSLIM COMMIE-NAZI TERRORISTS. BECAUSE WHY NOT. MIGHT AS WELL THROW IT IN.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 18, 2012, 01:37:47 am »

Alternatively find a really damn good hacker and hack into Russia for them to send a *lesser* nuclear warhead to Bemidji, Minnesota.
Watch as war develop.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2012, 06:20:54 am »

COMMIE-NAZI TERRORISTS?
No, RADICAL MUSLIM COMMIE-NAZI TERRORISTS. BECAUSE WHY NOT. MIGHT AS WELL THROW IT IN.
Alternatively find a really damn good hacker and hack into Russia for them to send a *lesser* nuclear warhead to Bemidji, Minnesota.
Watch as war develop.
Both of these sound hilariously bad excellent.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2012, 03:34:31 pm »

COMMIE-NAZI TERRORISTS?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11