Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 54

Author Topic: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)  (Read 36746 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mother's Crest (always accepting new players)
« Reply #540 on: October 08, 2012, 08:16:25 pm »

((I'm in the dungeon. I request a map of the second floor, I thought the only other path was in the first room.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 08, 2012, 08:37:25 pm »

"Well, let's begin this now." Rodri said, stretching his arms as well as he could inside his knight armor.

Search for the lumberjack in the tavern and ask for the location where the events are happening, as well for further information.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 08, 2012, 08:57:27 pm »

"Right, right. Erm, I just hope the mining party is doing well without me..." Lia said, hefting the book up by her other arm as she carried the spears.

"Would you mind we visit them later on? Along with her?"

Help Rodri! Check on the state of current economical affairs concerning Mining finds or...other news regarding anything going on.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 08, 2012, 09:07:09 pm »

"Would you mind we visit them later on? Along with her?"
"I'll follow you both to the mines. I was ambushed by wolves while I made my way there, I do not want the same to happen to you." Rodri said, walking towards the tavern.

The knight pointed to the forest before continuing.
"We just need to take care of this problem with the rogue spellcaster first. It may become a major threat to the people if left unchecked."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 08, 2012, 10:47:11 pm »

Gro-Undy readies his axe.

"Gro-Undy not trust high places, like this place where path split above chasm where he stand now." He says to whoever is standing nearest.

"Gro-Undy suggest look at two paths, see which been less stomped on."
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 09, 2012, 01:22:29 am »

(Wait, with Solomon, don't we come down to six people? And yes, we need a map, I'm confused right now.)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 09, 2012, 06:59:25 am »

(Wait, with Solomon, don't we come down to six people? And yes, we need a map, I'm confused right now.)
((Include him for the sake of it, GM!  :P))

"I agree. Spellcasters are always a nuisance, using the occult practices of 'magic' other than good faith." Lia said, a hint of disgust in her voice.

She turned to the woman (Tha's you, Skyrunner  :P) beside Rodri. "You never told us your name, or what you're good at. You can hold it off until later though, trial by fire and all."

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #547 on: October 09, 2012, 07:38:42 am »

Annotto has a glint in her eyes at what Lia said, before hearing her question.

"It's Annatto Roucou, and I'm a spear user along with that occult practice of magic, in lieu of good faith. Truly, blind trust works, doesn't it?"
She crosses her arms.
"Some don't have a choice, you know. I was born with it, sorta."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 07:45:09 am by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 09, 2012, 07:42:21 am »

((This isn't Sky Tower, Sky.  :P Stop confusing my name! <3 that, btw.))

Lia bit her lip as she heard the complete opposite of what she stated come up.

"Nice to meet you Annatto! And...err, sorry if I spoke out of turn there. It's just...I have something against the usage of magic. Not all of them, but...well, it's just something that happened in the past anyway.

"...you can be born with magic?"

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 09, 2012, 02:48:06 pm »

Rodri, Lia, and Annatto arrive at the tavern Rodri found the lumberjack at. He is nowhere in sight. (remember, its still morning, he's either gone to work or up and about town, Definitely not drinking in the bar portion of the tavern.)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 09, 2012, 02:56:55 pm »

"Well, on to the town hall then." Rodri said, turning on his heels and moving towards the building.

Try the town hall, searching for information about a rogue spellcaster.
>Yes?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 09, 2012, 09:55:48 pm »

((I think what we need is a definative list of who is in the dungeon and who is not))
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 09, 2012, 10:26:42 pm »

Quote from: Not in the dungeon...
Tiruin
Caellath
Skyrunner
Quote from: In the dungeon
Everyone else.

"Do you have a feeling that this calm would be broken soon enough? I do, and I can't shake it somehow." Lia said to the rest, musing on the complete bore the whole idea was.

Still, she guessed that was how information was gathered, given the believability of rumors and directions...

"I'll ask the town watch."

Ask the guards, searching for information about a rogue spellcaster, and perhaps the status of the mining crew I was sent to protect.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 09, 2012, 10:49:18 pm »

Quote from: Not in the dungeon...
Tiruin
Caellath
Skyrunner
Quote from: In the dungeon
Atilliano
dunamisdeos
Nirur Torir
mesor

"Do you have a feeling that this calm would be broken soon enough? I do, and I can't shake it somehow."
"Our life isn't exactly boring, so I think I don't know much about calm being broken." Rodri answers with a smile, jokingly.
>Yes?

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 10, 2012, 03:45:28 pm »

Rodri, Lia, and Annatto arrive at the town hall, Lia splitting off to ask the guards at the nearby barracks about several things. When Rodri and Annatto enter, they see a receptionist sitting at a desk writing various things down. There are also several boards set p with various things pinned on them.

Lia arrives at the barracks, finding two guards stationed at front. She asks her questions. "Well, we only know the general area, that log cabin." He points at a location on a map of the area. "Is affected most by it, but there's several areas nearby which could actually be the cause of it. About that mining camp, there's no news about any injuries or such."

In the dungeon those that are in there continue forward, arriving at the lowest explored point, the room with two exits, and the large engraving of a strange creature.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 54