Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 54

Author Topic: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)  (Read 36751 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Mother's Crest (always accepting new players)
« Reply #525 on: October 07, 2012, 05:58:34 pm »

Lia decided to sit this one out. "I'll help you Rodri, if you're willing. I've still a task to help with in the mining business, but I'm willing to aid you first."

((Did you get your book identified yet, Tiruin?))

((Err, nope? I had a book?))

« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 06:01:34 pm by Tiruin »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 07, 2012, 06:15:31 pm »

((You found it in a chamber in the mine?))
The miners shrug at both questions, and with no other options Lia pops open the box, inside is a lone object, a tan book with no images or title on the cover.

Rodri enters the mine, finding his way to the entrance of the caves.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 07, 2012, 06:26:15 pm »

((...I blame Rodri bonking me on the head. Good point, and thanks!))

Future action: Try to identify book later on upon return to town. Visit the Temple first.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 07, 2012, 08:34:35 pm »

Gro-Undy begins tromping about the gatefield, inspecting each group of adventurers.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #529 on: October 08, 2012, 05:26:33 am »

"I call idiots idiots. What can I do?"
Annatto sticks her tongue out at Rodri.
The knight just raises an eyebrow.
"I dare you do that again, miss."

Annatto walks up to Rodri, places her mouth near his ear, and whispers, "Idiot?"

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 08, 2012, 09:19:22 am »

Lia smiled at the outcome Rodri was having with their new companion, while nodding to Thranduil (the name seemed familiar but she couldn't put a finger to it).

"Alright you two," she said to Annatto and Rodri, "It seems we're the lucky ones to stroll around town while these others head off into the dungeon."

She turned back to face the general party. "It looks like you're all ready, may Neli's blessings be with you all."

Rodri, Annatto (who hasn't introduced herself yet  :P) and Lia separate from the party!

Previous actions for Lia still stands. Unsure about the other two

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 08, 2012, 09:22:15 am »

((dunamisdeos/Gro-Undy, you can join the dungeon team. Annatto and Lia are going with Rodri on that sidequest, I already talked to the players, Skyrunner just isn't able to post much for the moment, but she's also ok with following me and Tiruin.))

Annatto walks up to Rodri, places her mouth near his ear, and whispers, "Idiot?"
Rodri takes his helmet off and stares at her with a very serious face before finally dropping the façade and chuckling at the girl's behavior and stubborness.
"I meant showing me your tongue, not calling me an idiot. That one is getting old by now. Here, let's move, you are coming along with us."

Before leaving, he turned to face the rest of the party, the group going into the dungeon.
"Good luck."

Rodri leaves with Lia and Annatto to the city in search of information about the rogue spellcaster.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:24:16 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #532 on: October 08, 2012, 09:25:17 am »

(eh, I can post this post)

Annatto sticks her tongue out at Rodri's back and follows him.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 08, 2012, 09:45:56 am »

Razgar watches as the other group walks back into the town again.

A shame the knight and elf can't come.

''That's settled, then. Everyone, follow me.''

Lead the group to the place we last were before we left the dungeon.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 08, 2012, 04:32:55 pm »

Follow after our apparent leader, Keep one hand on my pike.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 08, 2012, 05:55:42 pm »

Everyone shakes hands and agrees on the group decision. Gro-undy begins stomping about, enjoying himself, until he notices the group that we all know I'm talking about. Trodding over to them.

((I'm sorry, what are the details about the spellcaster? I had a long weekend, and long day without any internet connection so I'm a bit off.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 08, 2012, 06:15:28 pm »

((I'm sorry, what are the details about the spellcaster? I had a long weekend, and long day without any internet connection so I'm a bit off.))
((Lumberjack mentioned a rogue spellcaster scaring monsters from the forest and making them intrude into the people's lands. According to the lumberjack, they had to scare and fight wild animals, and he asked Rodri to help get rid/discover what's up with the spellcaster.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 08, 2012, 06:27:31 pm »

((Right, I had just forgotten. Time to get settled in for doing this.))

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 08, 2012, 07:55:21 pm »

((Okay, getting going.))

The five who decided to enter the dungeon begin their trek. They trek until finally they find the large room,  where the path split above a large chasm. Already well traveled by those before you.
(May I get a refresher on who exactly is in right now? It was a bit chaotic. Simply do some kind of action referring to you being here.)

Lia, Rodri, and Annatto enter the city square, the people just starting to go to their morning jobs. Now, you could go to either a tavern, or the town hall to find about the spellcaster. In the town hall you could either look for the dwellings of highly powered mages/wizards in order to track them down precisely, or try asking the person working at the desk.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 08, 2012, 08:12:29 pm »

Check my pike and hold it ready to move, Place my furry friend who shall now be known as fluffy on my head.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 54