Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 54

Author Topic: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)  (Read 36762 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mother's Crest (always accepting new players)
« Reply #495 on: October 06, 2012, 09:02:03 am »

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that you needed me?"
The knight rose an eyebrow, tapping at the wolf's hide.
"I rested for a while and you were gone. Then I searched for you and fought two wolves on the way to the miner's camp..."

Rodri turned to the girl before chuckling evilly.
"Sure. Do not be surprised if you end up tied to my arm and used as a shield or receive a spanking for your bad manners."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #496 on: October 06, 2012, 09:12:59 am »

"Are you discriminating against height, sir?"

Annatto glares at Rodri. "Also, my manners are perfectly fine, thank you very much."

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 06, 2012, 09:18:32 am »

"So are we set then, miss? We're heading to the Temple, then back to the dungeon. Are you alright with that?"
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 09:41:50 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 06, 2012, 09:43:30 am »

Annatto glares at Rodri. "Also, my manners are perfectly fine, thank you very much."
"I'm not discriminating. I just think your manners could use some improvement, miss. You don't call people you just met idiots." Rodri said, trying his best to supress a chuckle. "First things first, I'm Rodri Velmani."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #499 on: October 06, 2012, 10:22:09 am »

"I call idiots idiots. What can I do?"
Annatto sticks her tongue out at Rodri.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 06, 2012, 10:27:21 am »

"Cheerful girl, I like that." Lia said, smiling. It wasn't everyday where mischief was mixed with an open heart such as the woman in front of her. "So us idiots are heading off, and you haven't introduced yourself. Ready for the Dungeon?"

Ignoring the fact that her questions might have been passed over, the best course of action was decided.

"I'm Lia, Lia Reilawen, by the way. Spirit Healer and neophyte to the Goddess Neli."
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:57:24 am by Tiruin »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 06, 2012, 10:29:52 am »

(( Why do I get the sudden feeling im the only sane one in the group going in this time? ))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 06, 2012, 10:32:34 am »

(( Why do I get the sudden feeling im the only sane one in the group going in this time? ))
((You aren't.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 06, 2012, 10:33:55 am »

(( Your right my furry little friend is sane too :P. ))

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 06, 2012, 03:53:06 pm »

Gro-Undy gets no answer from the tavern, and therefore stomps outside. He is very polite at heart, and is clearly looking for an invitation.

"GRO-UNDY WANT DUNGEON FUN!" he shouts to the air. "HOW SOLOMON TO MAKE FRIEND IN THIS TOWN?!" he bellows confusedly.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 06, 2012, 04:41:46 pm »

Everyone except solomon head to their dungeon gate, Thranduil stumbling upon them as they begin to converse, people exchanging pleasantries and not-so-pleasantries. The demon stands up from his tree stump, and looks at everyone. "Well, I take it you found a few other people, or is it the other way around?"

Solomon arrives at a tavern, bursting in with the best intentions, he calls out into the expanse of the room for anyone that would enjoy his company. The empty bar echoes with the silence, a lone bartender rising up from behind the counter holding a box of assorted goods, a puzzled and frightened look on his face.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 06, 2012, 06:44:07 pm »

Let the carnage commence.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 06, 2012, 07:24:15 pm »

((We could wait until every dungeon-crawling player is accounted for.))

Onwards!
>Yes?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 06, 2012, 08:05:36 pm »

((I was sorta expecting to leave the temple before the others got back, but I guess that works.))

Jerri had spent several minutes looking an decent way of cooking the not-so-fresh wolf meat, with no success. With a shrug, he rejoined the others and started eating it raw on the trip to the dungeon entrance. Having finally finished his breakfast, he introduced himself to his new companions.

"More companions? The loot'll be a bit light ... Hi, I'm Jerri, a spell slinger."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 06, 2012, 08:51:24 pm »

The new addition to the group was a good sign, Lia mused to herself. A person near their age and probably one she could relate to, given the outfit she was wearing -- probably a mage or a wielder of magic.

"Two new people and we're up to six! Erm, wait. Where's that Orc?"

Follow behind Rodri!

"Hellspawn," she said, directed at the gate demon, "Do you know how we could learn spells on the field? Either from the enemies we face, or from any other method than the conventional ones?"
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 54