Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 54

Author Topic: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)  (Read 36790 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mother's Crest (always accepting new players)
« Reply #315 on: September 26, 2012, 12:39:47 pm »

"It seems that what we were waiting for happeened." Rodri said as he prepared his weapons. "Do you think it can reform the vines it uses as legs? I think it might be sensible to take down the wall protecting the eye then destroy it."

After the quick exchange, the knight's body tensed and he started sprinting towards the enemy, swinging with both weapons towards the vine wall in a flurry of metal.

Strike down the vinewall protecting the eye.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 26, 2012, 02:33:12 pm »

''I'll draw its attention, giving you a chance to strike.''

The orc ran towards the creature with his weapon raised above his head.

''Once I'm done with you, I'll turn whatever plant you come from into firewood!''

Try to draw its attention from the rest. Bring down the vinewall.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 26, 2012, 02:39:32 pm »

Shoot a lance of ice at the vine wall.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 26, 2012, 06:29:35 pm »

((Can I assume I broke the bird skeleton still skewered on my spear? Thanks.  :P))

"Can't we just burn the thing?" Lia said as she angled the spear at the eye.

"If this consists of vines, then we're practically surrounded."

Spear to yon eye!

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 26, 2012, 07:20:21 pm »

Rodri charges at the wall of vines, swinging both his weapons into it as both of them connect, the hammer visible has less of an impact, (2 damage) while the sword looks like it would have done some damage if swung harder.

Jerri Takes the opportunity, blasting ice into the vines covering the eye as they hold back damage more easily than you expected. (3 damage)

Razgar shouts to gain the plant beast's attention, the eye turns to him, peering through its wall of vines at the orc below it. He promptly takes the opportunity to flail about haplessly with his sword, unable to land a hit on the beast.

Lia reaches for the eye with her spear, connecting with it though the wall of vines made it difficult to get a solid hit. (2 damage)
-------------------------------------------------
As the light trickle of blood drips form its eye, it fully faces Razgar. Vines twirl around him, Jolting at him in an instant, twirling around his legs as the vines suddenly form a large club-like appendage, and bring it down upon him, his armor proving itself. (2 damage)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 26, 2012, 07:43:57 pm »

Kill wall with more ice magic.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 26, 2012, 09:07:15 pm »

((Just key me in whenever Solomon shows up.))
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 26, 2012, 10:10:48 pm »

Rodri struck the vinewall and checked the results as he prepared another attack. Noticing the small amount of damage inflicted, he decided to try a different strategy.

Swing both weapons towards the wall once again, this time focusing more power on the sword.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 26, 2012, 11:48:57 pm »

"Focus your strikes!"

Spear @ Eye! Retreat behind the rest.

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 27, 2012, 09:20:26 am »

Hack the club-appendage into pieces.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 27, 2012, 02:26:34 pm »

Jerri launches another bolt at the wall of vines protecting the eye, it barely seems damaged. (1 damage)

Rodri shifted his balance, pushing more thrust into the sword this time as both weapons collide, though he is unable to reach the wall, hitting the Left "leg", while the hammer simply bounces off harmlessly, though the sword cleanly sliced through the mock-leg. Easily shearing half of it off. (5 damage)

Lia tries her luck again, Jabbing her spear into an opening she sees in the wall, stabbing directly into its eye again though the wall still was difficult to get through. (1 damage)

Razgar sees the Clublike appendage, so he quickly slashes upwards directly at it, though it had dissipated quickly before back into the mess of vines. He cut an insignificant amount of vines to do any damage.
------------------------------------------
Suddenly, from another angle, the vines form into a large lance of plantlife, suddenly thorns grow from it, then it jolts at Razgar, crashing into a chink of his armor as it tears flesh from his right leg. (7 damage) Razgar's HP- 4

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 27, 2012, 03:07:01 pm »

After the successful attack the knight smirked, pulling back only to prepare once again. The attack seemed effective; common sense apparently worked against the beast, and slashing strikes inflicted more damage upon the beast. Rodri noticed the orc seemed to be the target for most hits, his armor saving him from most damage caused by the vines.

His boots hit the ground heavily as he stepped forward once again, swinging with both weapons at the wall of vines protecting the opponent's eye.

Both weapons, same strategy as the last attack.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 27, 2012, 03:42:18 pm »

"Hold still, Orc. I don't even know you and you're dying already!"

Heal @ Razgar!

Lia checked the surroundings, and saw that they were in a disadvantageous position. The vines were technically more mobile than they were, if they faced the eye-thing as such.

"Pull a tactical retreat and bring down the fire, anyone?"

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 27, 2012, 03:57:00 pm »

''Arrgh!!''

That creature should burn in hell...

At least the knight was having a great time slicing the overgrown plant into pieces.

Oh, the elf was healing him. More magic. Just great.

Wait. What did she just say?

''Retreat? You obviously don't know me, lady. I don't retreat!''

Jump on top of the eye, then stab it with the sword.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 03:59:27 pm by Atilliano »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 27, 2012, 03:58:52 pm »

Shoot the wall once again.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 54