Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 54

Author Topic: Mother's Crest (The one with the dungeon)  (Read 36784 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Mother's Crest (always accepting new players)
« Reply #330 on: September 27, 2012, 04:01:56 pm »

''Retreat? You obviously don't know me, lady. I don't retreat!''

"Just hold still, please! My life force can't heal you easily if you don't hold still!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 27, 2012, 04:03:18 pm »

"Focus your attacks on the wall, it is protecting the eye!" Rodri repeated as he moved in to attack, noticing peple were trying to destroy the eye while forgetting it was behind the solid defense of the vines.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:05:54 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 27, 2012, 04:04:53 pm »

"I thought my spear could slink through the vines and..."

Lia returned to her work, seeing the results of her attempts and decided to go along with Rodri's plan in...stabbing the wall later on.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 27, 2012, 04:28:40 pm »

Rodri attempts to hit the wall again, but fails to do so and just swipes through air.

Lia channels energy, releasing it into Razgar as his wounds visibly begin to heal. Razgar's HP- 9

Razgar misjudges his abilities, jumping about 3 inches into the air as he swings his sword. Atleast he hit it... (1 damage)

Jerri stares in awe at this fumbling, then shakes it off and fires a bolt into the vines, visible doing immense amounts of barely anything to it. (1 damage)
------------------------------------------------
A lump of vines twirls together again, swiping past Razgar's chest as it misses.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 27, 2012, 04:38:56 pm »

"I doubt my spear can work against a vine this big..."

Spear @ EYE!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 27, 2012, 04:43:10 pm »

"I doubt anything can work properly on them. Maybe if we take down the vines it is using as legs we may have a better chance of taking it down."

Swing both weapons at the right "leg" or the one that was already damaged/wasn't cut off.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:50:18 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 27, 2012, 04:44:21 pm »

"I doubt anything can work properly on them. Maybe if we take down the vines it is using as legs we may have a better chance of taking it down."

"This thing...needs legs?!"

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 27, 2012, 04:49:14 pm »

"Just die already!"

Assist Rodri in his anti-leg attempts with magic.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 27, 2012, 04:49:28 pm »

The vines forming what appears to be a single wall covering the eye, as well as two large swirls of vines forming legs. The rest unable to form a coherent shape.

(You can attack left or right leg, the wall covering the eye, or try to get the eye itself.)
"I think it can probably reform them, but..." Rodri says and points at the legs of the vine monster.
>Yes?

Atilliano

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 27, 2012, 05:00:37 pm »

It seemed he let anger and pride take over. No way he would have made that jump, not with his leg and all...

He noticed the elf trying to stab its eye again.

''I don't think that spear will do much if you can't get a clean hit on the eye. Aren't there torches anywhere with which we can simply burn it?''

Target the vinewall again.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 05:05:46 pm by Atilliano »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 27, 2012, 05:11:41 pm »

''I don't think that spear will do much if you can't get a clean hit on the eye. Aren't there torches anywhere with which we can simply burn it?''

"That was my point." Lia said as she hefted her spear for another strike. "Burn it with fire."

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 27, 2012, 05:32:24 pm »

Lia jumps forward, thrusting the spear at the eye yet again. She aimed low though, and ends up stabbing into the right "leg" causing minor damage. (2 damage)

Rodri charges, first lightly swinging with the hammer, causing a minor impact. (1 damage) and next slashes the sword, cutting several vines. (1 damage)

Jerri fires a shot of magic at the leg, barely getting through the column of vines. (1 damage)

Razgar seizes the opportunity, heaving with both arms to dig through the wall of vines, leaving a trail of limp plant-life behind his blade. (7 damage)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Another large thorn spear forms out of the scatter around you all, piercing into Razgar from behind, (5 damage) Razgar's HP- 4

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 27, 2012, 05:40:51 pm »

((How far back is the nearest torch?))

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 27, 2012, 05:50:55 pm »

((About in the hallway which you are nearby.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 27, 2012, 06:33:54 pm »

"Fire seems like a good idea. If this monster is as mundane as it looks, mundane fire may have a chance." Rodri said, although he was fully aware that...

"One torch might not be enough. Jerri, please go and try bringing more. Live plants are harder to burn." the knight completed before rushing once again and striking with both weapons in a horizontal attack.

Both weapons attacking the right leg, more force with the sword.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 54