Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 512699 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #2040 on: October 02, 2014, 12:27:44 am »

Had an odd dream. Someone supposedly broke into my car, which had several guitars and other college stuff at the time. Upon hearing that some guy broke into my car, which had my precious guitar waifus, I panicked and immediately went to check out the scene.

Dude didn't steal anything. Just put the guitars on top of the car. For some reason. Just, like, broke in and moved stuff around, left the guitars in the cases on top of the car roof. Took the change from the cupholders but that was all.

Weirdest crime ever. It even confuzzled dream me.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Sebastian2203

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: October 02, 2014, 01:13:16 pm »

I recently had a dream where I restarted my computer and it magically switched to Windows 8 from 7.

I was sad, I was frustrated.
It was terrifying.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: October 02, 2014, 01:17:14 pm »

Yesterday I had a dream where I was playing some open-world RPG where you are a pirate captain, complete with a customizable title like [something]beard. I didn't seem to have anything in my inventory, despite looking just like a stereotypical pirate with a red jacket, black hat and a rapier.

Then it turned into a first-person shooter with muskets. Not sure what that was about.
Also I somehow managed to hang my headphones on the gun's "scope" (which was just a lens, really), because that totally works before I walked off and woke up.

I'd play that game.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: October 02, 2014, 05:27:00 pm »

All I really recall from my most recent dream is a focus on a woman named Erla, who sold pendulums
In the dream she was a blue but from what I could make out she resembled Glenda Goodwitch from RWBY.

But that's all I remember.
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: October 02, 2014, 07:40:07 pm »

I recently had a dream where I restarted my computer and it magically switched to Windows 8 from 7.

I was sad, I was frustrated.
It was terrifying.

You poor, poor innocent soul. :(
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: October 02, 2014, 09:15:41 pm »

...I use Windows 8.  >:(

It's not that bad, ya whiners.  ::)
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: October 03, 2014, 07:21:08 am »

Was recruited by a gamer company that sent 5 people in a 6-person vehicle to pick me up. They were on a timer and stayed overnight to give me a chance to get to know them before deciding if I'd join them.
They began two campfires in my lawn, one to cook chips, the other dip. The fires didn't burn the grass despite being directly on it.

Later they gave me one final chance to decide, to which I asked "Why go with you guys?" the Said "Dual wielding. VIDEO GAMES, What more could you want?" I didn't reply right then and they reached their head-back time, they began to pack up, I decided to go and I said goodbye to my mom and let her know the reason I waited so close to missing my chance is cause I didn't wanna leave her all alone.

I got in their car and we went to High Rule The Shiniest Cafe, where I'd meet the guy who organized all this...

But I woke up before ever seeing who was.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 08:40:40 am by RekkaAtsuma »
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: October 03, 2014, 08:34:52 am »

I had a nightmare that I had 12 unread PMs on Bay 12.

It was terrifying. For some reason, DreamTomato found this absolutely fucking terrifying, to such a degree that he shook like crazy, almost like he was intensifying. He shook so much he fell on the floor and couldn't stand up, then the dream ended.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: October 03, 2014, 09:00:16 am »

I woke up, remembering my ream was worthy of rememberence, but left only with a fleeting memory of

'So with her pale pale skin she could be classified as an indoor wife'

Not sure what to do with that . . .
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2049 on: October 03, 2014, 09:49:51 am »

Your avatar is all too appropriate for that post.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: October 06, 2014, 09:32:06 am »

Had two odd dreams today, both involving girls. May have been one long dream, but I remember two distinct plot lines, so we'll go with two separate dreams.

So, first one, there's some high school girl who's so good at bass guitar and such a big fan of Iced Earth that they pick her up for a tour. So she's going around on tour with Iced Earth. ...And I was apparently geeking out over her. So she must've been good.

Second one, there's this weird video game-esque powerpuff girls meets power armor meets anime plot meets Kill la Kill levels of awesome and wardrobe design. 5 teenage girls with magic powers and power armor. Some bad guy. Stuff happens. Seem to recall lasers and robots and explosions. Most I remember was the general feeling of "this shit is so awesome I'm geeking out like with the bass guitar girl."
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: October 06, 2014, 04:30:47 pm »

Second one, there's this weird video game-esque powerpuff girls meets power armor meets anime plot meets Kill la Kill levels of awesome and wardrobe design. 5 teenage girls with magic powers and power armor. Some bad guy. Stuff happens. Seem to recall lasers and robots and explosions. Most I remember was the general feeling of "this shit is so awesome I'm geeking out like with the bass guitar girl.

Write as much as you remember down and try to present the idea to.. uuh..  maybe Adult Swim or something?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 04:32:41 pm by Ultimuh »

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: October 06, 2014, 04:42:56 pm »

Second one, there's this weird video game-esque powerpuff girls meets power armor meets anime plot meets Kill la Kill levels of awesome and wardrobe design. 5 teenage girls with magic powers and power armor. Some bad guy. Stuff happens. Seem to recall lasers and robots and explosions. Most I remember was the general feeling of "this shit is so awesome I'm geeking out like with the bass guitar girl.

Write as much as you remember down and try to present the idea to.. uuh..  maybe Adult Swim or something?
Unfortunately by this point all I remember is a blur of anime girls in skimpy power armor and...action. Or something. Can't remember the plot or the character's names or anything. I could probably flesh the idea out myself in the waking world but it probably wouldn't be exactly as I thought up in the dream.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: October 06, 2014, 05:19:13 pm »

I won a championship at sword fights. Obviously this would be a dream because I never win at anything.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: October 06, 2014, 05:21:09 pm »

I had this trippy dream last night where I tried (and failed) to teach an illiterate woman named Claudette how to spell her own name while she mocked the education system.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 339