Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 567240 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #1260 on: January 13, 2014, 03:46:38 pm »

I dreamt I was Supergirl, or at least some kind of Woman infused with with Superman's Powers.
The weirdest part of it, was that I was a women in that dream. I mean.. I am usually a guy in my dreams.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: January 13, 2014, 06:54:56 pm »

It wouldn't make sense to be a male Supergirl. Would it?
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: January 13, 2014, 07:38:27 pm »

But didn't we prove a while back that you can have male magical girls?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: January 13, 2014, 07:41:58 pm »

But didn't we prove a while back that you can have male magical girls?
Are you saying that I subconsciously want to be a crossdressing cosplayer?
* Ultimuh shudders at the thought.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: January 13, 2014, 07:52:11 pm »

Dreamed I stayed up until 6:00 in the morning on a school day. So, I got practically no sleep. It was terrifying, I love my sleep.

Then I woke up and realized I was sleeping the whole time I thought I got no sleep. There was much rejoicing and going-back-to-sleeping.
Bloody duck. I actually stayed up until 6:00 today, and it was a school day, too. What were you doing in your dream?
Video games.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: January 13, 2014, 08:11:38 pm »

I sometimes dream that I'm unable to sleep and have to go to work without any. Generally the whole length of the dream is me lying in bed languishing in that blue pre-dawn twilight, tossing and turning.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: January 13, 2014, 08:13:51 pm »

I sometimes dream that I'm unable to sleep and have to go to work without any. Generally the whole length of the dream is me lying in bed languishing in that blue pre-dawn twilight, tossing and turning.
I hate it when that happens.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: January 14, 2014, 12:39:12 pm »

Dreamed that my daughter made a horrible shitlord as a friend. Found out that she only liked him because he gave her money. Lots of money. Hundreds of dollars at a time. These kids are kindergarteners. Daughter brings him home to play one day. He's a horrible little monster. Winds up hurting himself because he wasn't listening to me. Not bad, just a scraped elbow. I bandage him up, and give him a talk. He's fine, but feels guilty. Kids go back to play. I make them mac'n'cheese for dinner. Shitlord takes his and disappears with it. Gives me a perfectly clean bowl with a $100 bill in it. I WTF. Says he knows a magic trick to turn macaroni into $100 bills. I check his pockets, and give him another bowl, tell him to eat it. He disappears again and comes back with another Benjamin in a perfectly clean bowl. Wtf again. Hands me both bills. Daughter also brings me a $100. Says she saw how he did it, and can do it now, too. Shitlord is scared, and begins to cry. Says that now no one will like him. Daughter starts to teach shitlord to be nice. I ask them to show me. I grab the whole pot of macaroni, and daughter leads me to the bathroom. Has me put the pot on the scale. Does magic incantation in gibberish. Nothing happens. Shitlord says that adults can't see it happen. Of course. Let daughter take over. She comes back with $2000, hands it all to me. I get pot from scale, perfectly clean. Order pizza. Plot. Pizza arrives, pay with a hundred, tell the driver to check for counterfeit. Real money, strip and all. Hand sriver another, tell him to share with coworkers. Shitlord has never seen compassion. He gets picked up by a woman in a cocktail dress driving a Lamborghini. Doesn't want to pick up shitlord. I offer to let him stay overnight. That's fine. Kid is excited. We go shopping. Buy kid pajamas. Kid has never picked anything out for himself before. They go to sleep. Get online, order industrial scale, large quantities of macaroni. Overnight shipping. Kids make shitloads of money. I buy them stuff. Shitlord never gets toys. They just make him make money, but not lately, just ignore him. Drop shitlord at home. No real choice. Bigass mansion. Spell was family secret. Go home. Promise to never treat daughter like that. She knows we're poor, says it's OK if we do. She sees industrial equipment, gets excited. Says she wants to buy lots of stuff. Have her make shitloads of money. Teach her to save and be responsible. Still treat her as well as I can. Order pizza.

Wake up. Wtf? Post.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: January 14, 2014, 12:42:17 pm »

I'm not sure but I think this dream of yours is almost as good as the 'wrestling the potato for Great Leader' one :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: January 14, 2014, 01:29:20 pm »

That was amazing. Please link to wrestling potato for Great Leader.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: January 14, 2014, 01:35:33 pm »

It's in his sig, I think.
I have a question. What is it with Bay12 and the word "shitlord"?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: January 14, 2014, 02:49:03 pm »

I picked it up here, and have seen it on macromeme. That's it. Also, the "po-ta-to" quote in my sig is that story.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: January 14, 2014, 02:57:36 pm »

Do you guys frequently dream about the same locations repeatedly to the point where they're really detailed? Like, I'll dream about this house I've never been in, and right after I wake up I could draw this house's interior. Can't remember it now of course.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: January 14, 2014, 03:01:52 pm »

Do you guys frequently dream about the same locations repeatedly to the point where they're really detailed? Like, I'll dream about this house I've never been in, and right after I wake up I could draw this house's interior. Can't remember it now of course.
Not really, but it sounds downright awesome.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1274 on: January 14, 2014, 03:07:40 pm »

Popularized and stolen from tumblerite SJWs a while ago, imported from the amazing stupid thread
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 339