Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25

Author Topic: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 18: Double-team and Smooching Attempt)  (Read 34092 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chaosfactions: Reborn (Turn 0 - A New Beginning) (1 spot left!)
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 11:05:29 am »

It's official, we have no humans. Ok, we got our six people, or things.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Chaosfactions: Reborn (Turn 0 - A New Beginning)
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2012, 11:07:15 am »

(I'm the 'thing'. I believe the correct pronoun is schlee)

Yep, we got a fox/cat/dog people, a dwarf, an orc, and a squiddy horror naturally subservent to the dark gods.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2012, 11:08:06 am »

Name: Nefarious
Race: Skeletal Necromancer
Bonus: +1 to Necromancy!

Examine the room for anything interesting

Well, we already have 6, but 'tis a good day, so I'll raise the limit to seven and start working.
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2012, 11:09:23 am »

Wha- but- you- *grumbles* (I protest this course of action)
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2012, 11:17:11 am »

((You know...a Kitsune is also human in context.  :P

Also, should've warned earlier about a limit raise XD))

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 1 - Problematic Starts and MAL 8000)
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2012, 12:46:52 pm »

Turn 1

Check surroundings. Also what clothes I have on.[/b

(1)  After getting up you check what you are wearing. You find yourself in flimsy rags that would best be used for wiping the floor, which they would likely fail at as they seem to be falling apart. You should probably find something better to wear as these clothes have seen better days. While you are pondering your fashion sense you are suddenly crushed underneath something extremly heavy. The thing is too heavy for you to lift, so you lie face-down, pinned by whatever is on your back.
(Pinned: Unable to move)

Check if armor is equipped.

(2) Like Sun, you only seem to be wearing thin cloth, though yours doesn't seem to be falling apart. Still, it offers little to no protection and you'd be much better off finding something more suitable to your needs.

KILL A CHICKEN

(1) As you awake you look up. But you only see chickens. Where there should be walls, there are chickens. Where people should stand, chickens are annoyingly pecking at the ground. Within you a burning rage starts to dwell up as you start to despise anything feathered. Your hatred of chickens becomes so strong that you go into a berserk rage. While swinging your arms wildly like a drunk hobo, you step foward and trip. On the way down, you hit your head on the ground, knocking yourself dizzy. You also seem to have landed on something soft but you can't really be bothered to check now.
(Dizzy: -1 to movement related actions, lasts 1 turn)

Quickly prepare powers in case the people around me prove hostile.

(1+1) Being the cautious tentacle-beast you are, you attempt to ready your immense powers in case anyone nearby tries to harm you. But instead of your mind being focused, you still feel dazed from just waking up and the only thing your magics cause are little fizzles.

Action: Examine self and surroundings.
If possible, examine the ceiling and floor, walls for windows or any openings.

(4) You get up and start looking around the room. Noticing that there doesn't seem to be an exit you start searching the sides for hidden buttons or weaknesses that would allow you to break through it. However, as you examine the walls you find that the room is built completely perfect, with not a single scratch on any part of it. Everything is solid and in an unbelievably good condition. It seems almost too perfect to you.

Examine the room for anything interesting

(5)  As you stand up you search the room for anything of interest, but looking around there doesn't seem to be a single thing anywhere in the room, except for the people of course. However, just as you are about to give up on your search, you see a little medallion laying on the spot where you were laying a moment ago. At closer inspection you see that it is a medallion with the picture of a skull on it and two small emeralds where the eyes would be. Unsure of what it does, you hang it around your neck bones for now.

Pull lever. It's the dwarves thing to do.

(4) As you get up, you look around the room. Soon you spot a lever on one side of the room and your dwarven instincts take over. You quickly run over to the wooden stick and walk beneath it. It's a little high for you so you need to jump to reach it, but after a few attempts, you hold onto the lever and pull it down with you. Right as it reaches the bottom of its arc, a click is heard. For a few seconds nothing happens and you look around wondering if you opened a lava chute somewhere. But then a small area next to the lever opens up to reveal a smooth, spherical object. As you approach it, a red light starts to shine from within and the sphere suddenly starts to speak.
Sphere: GREETINGS ORGANIC BEING. MY DESIGNATION IS MAL 8000. MY ASSIGNMENT IS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH BASIC EQUIPMENT. EACH OF YOU MAY REQUEST ONE OBJECT AND ONE CLOTHING SET OF YOUR CHOICE. MAKE YOUR CHOICE MEATBAG.

----------

Spoiler: Statuses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)

=====

Alright, first turn done and everything is ready. Also, the random number gods don't seem very benevolent today. At least no one rolled a 6 yet. Yet.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 01:01:54 pm by VincValentine »
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chaosfactions: Re (Turn 1 - Problematic Starts and MAL 8000)
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2012, 12:58:51 pm »

((Where my necklace D: :P))

"I request a Grimore of Forbidden Magicks, and for cloths I'd like black robes that would fit such a skeletal visage.

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2012, 01:11:52 pm »

((Where my necklace D: :P))

Fixed it. :P I always forget to update statuses.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2012, 01:34:47 pm »

"Scree!" 'I demand my dark vestments and the Staff of Grelun'Tahg back!"

Attempt to contact Dark Gods for knowledge of what happened to me and where I am.

(This is why I didn't want seven people. There's only room for one 'Evil teammate'.)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2012, 01:38:59 pm »

(This is why I didn't want seven people. There's only room for one 'Evil teammate'.)
I'm not evil, I'm the one good necromancer :P

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2012, 01:42:39 pm »

Shove large mass off of me. And then rip my clothes off cause' I'mma cat! (Don't worry, fur censorship.

Request Warhammer, and ask if I can get a second item instead of clothes.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2012, 02:43:53 pm »

I'm not evil, I'm the one good necromancer :P

Your character already reminds me of Richard from Looking For Group.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2012, 05:12:32 pm »

Meditate on the Chicken problem, hoping to cure my dizziness. Maybe then I'll be able to KILL something.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2012, 07:54:16 pm »

Thale scratches the back of his head a bit trying to understand what exactly is happening, noticing the other people in the room. They are all different from each other, although some do have fur and tails. And one of them is being smashed by a large creature.

Assist the nekomimi in escaping from under the orc. Then pick the following:

"I'd like armor and a greatshield."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2012, 08:18:11 pm »

I've got all actions done except for kingfisher's. Should I just skip him for this turn?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25