Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 134

Author Topic: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Lincoln is no match for Acererak!  (Read 371390 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Lincoln is no match for Acererak!
« Reply #1605 on: January 14, 2013, 04:21:38 pm »

CONTINUE TO GNAW AT UNFLESH, FOR I CRAVE IT'S ETHEREAL FLAVOR!

Oh wait they're dead. Try to gnaw, and if that dosen't work, follow... someone who looks like they know what they're doing.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: January 14, 2013, 05:50:06 pm »

INHALE THE DRUGS. PAAAAAARTY TIME.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1607 on: January 14, 2013, 06:10:39 pm »

If the party expected to finish this place even in D&D the trap should not have hit that many people. Then again most don't expect to finish it in one character. Anyway Help wake and or move Wall II so as there is no squashing action going on
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: January 14, 2013, 09:57:01 pm »

Razdak tries to blow Wall II out of the way with a Gust of Wind and scare the elephant golem with his mousiness.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: January 15, 2013, 03:25:43 am »

Try to summon Odin,Thor and his hammer Mjolnir. If successful, tell them to smash the stone golem into itty bitty pieces.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: January 16, 2013, 08:29:20 am »

shameless bump by the Itty Bitty Tittie Committee  :D

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: January 16, 2013, 10:15:10 pm »

"Yeah, I'm a badass."
Continue to stand heroically,if i can get to the steam roller doom guys and then hold my breath long enough to pull one o them out, do that.

Taking only a few moments to pose heroically, you then dash off to help the steamroller doom guy AKA Wall II.

[13] Not bad, not bad. You manage to drag Wall II back by five whole feet. To be fair, he did exceed your carrying capacities, what with you being a mage and all.

Inspect the room, trying to find any doors, chests, traps, etc. Probably a better job for a rouge, but I haven't got much else better to do. Also, the headache thing is because I'm prone to headaches and rock songs always trigger them for me.

[5] You find absolutely nothing special in the room. Zero, zip, nada. Definitively nothing in here.

INHALE THE DRUGS.

[7] What? Are you crazy? Besides, there's barely enough smoke there to get high in the first place.

Kick Wall II in the nuts for falling asleep and forcing me to reincarnate AGAIN!

[12] You know, you could always abandon Wall II and just... run away? Just a thought, mind you, since I know that you'll stick with Wall till the bitter, squishy end.

Then again, you did just kick him in the nuts...

I'm going to try and wake up. Hopefully, being kicked in the nuts will help.
If I wake up, I run for that manhole thingy.

[7 + 2] Nope. Still asleep. Being kicked in the nuts helped, but not enough. It also turned your dream from one involving nubile young women, to one involving more pain and terror. Just, you know, if you're wondering or something.

CONTINUE TO GNAW AT UNFLESH, FOR I CRAVE IT'S ETHEREAL FLAVOR!

Oh wait they're dead. Try to gnaw, and if that dosen't work, follow... someone who looks like they know what they're doing.

You quickly become racked with indecision, since several people look like they know what they're doing.

INHALE THE DRUGS. PAAAAAARTY TIME.

Malaken is not one of them.

[7] You too also fail to get high from the drugs. Possibly because they were Ghost Drugs! Or more probably because they've been dispersed to the high winds by the time you got to them.

Help wake and or move Wall II so as there is no squashing action going on

[8] You... I don't know. You decide to tag around with Kadvega or something. Maybe you're too over-awed by his heroicness?

Razdak tries to blow Wall II out of the way with a Gust of Wind and scare the elephant golem with his mousiness.

[19] With a mighty gust of wind you blow everyone backwards, throwing them out of the way of the elephant golem and into the main hallway. Yay!

The golem, seeing the fearsome and terrible visage of Razdak, begins to quickly back down the hallway, accompanied by a obnoxious beeping noise.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP...

Oh, and Wall II wakes up, because I know that otherwise we'll spend half a turn trying to wake him.

Try to summon Odin,Thor and his hammer Mjolnir. If successful, tell them to smash the stone golem into itty bitty pieces.

[12] Normally I wouldn't allow this, so I won't.

Unfortunately Odin and Thor don't listen to your summons, partly because they're gods and have some important wenching/boozing to do, and mostly because you're trying to summon them. Geez, you could at least ask politely first. Not that it'll work, per say, but at least it'll be more polite.

Spoiler: Brave Adventurers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Potion Coffer (click to show/hide)

If the party expected to finish this place even in D&D the trap should not have hit that many people. Then again most don't expect to finish it in one character.

Well it was supposed to hit the entire party at once instead of... 10%? Something like that. Oh, and I also think that I sprung it a bit to early. The module is rather vague on that matter.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: January 16, 2013, 10:24:05 pm »

Cast Summon Ancestral Spirits, and send them to stop the golem.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1613 on: January 16, 2013, 10:29:23 pm »

Attack the golem from the side
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: January 16, 2013, 10:32:23 pm »

Yell some pirate-sounding stuff and throw something at the golem.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: January 16, 2013, 11:00:42 pm »

Face golem.

ABOUT. FACE.

Grab pants, bend over and pull down, exposing rear to golem.

HOW'S THIS FOR PIRATE BOOTY!?
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: January 17, 2013, 12:30:01 am »

Razdak takes a nibble of his Barovian Roquefort in celebration of a job well done.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: January 17, 2013, 12:50:55 am »

Sit in a corner waiting until the hallway is safe again (or more correctly until all visible traps are gone.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
  • This person is quite mad. Enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: January 17, 2013, 02:57:14 am »

Yay, consciousness!
I'm going down the manhole thingy, searching for traps and secret doors as I go.
"There are no traps in this roo-"
-Last words of an impatient adventurer.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: January 17, 2013, 03:53:08 am »

FIREBALLS! Burn the stone!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 134