Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We now return to your (ir)regularly scheduled badassery.

Magnificent! I shall break out the champagne at once!
- 7 (77.8%)
'Bout fuckin' time, you sporadic bastard...
- 1 (11.1%)
Aww, no more tranzizzled text? :(
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 61

Author Topic: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2  (Read 92315 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2
« Reply #465 on: November 15, 2012, 09:19:30 pm »

Nothing, aside from the fact that they propagate themselves through humans. Parasites of some sort. Disgusting creatures really. Plants sword in ground and leans on it. My Lady's followers still remain on this world, though they are severely weakened. If I could perhaps restore several of their temples, they would grow strong once more, and help us vanquish this evil. They may be few, but their will is strong.

Zanzetkuken, in a slightly disturbed voice, Did their veins appear to be a visible black, or their skin was metallic in some places?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 15, 2012, 09:24:24 pm »

Can you try to contact the moderator again?
"I'll give it another shot. Can't make any promises that he'll decide to show up, though."

The Moderator

The strange pulling feeling returns to the Chosen One. Though still resistible, it is more intense than last time. A faint voice calls to The Moderator in the back of his mind, urging him to give in...

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #467 on: November 15, 2012, 09:25:23 pm »

Nothing, aside from the fact that they propagate themselves through humans. Parasites of some sort. Disgusting creatures really. Plants sword in ground and leans on it. My Lady's followers still remain on this world, though they are severely weakened. If I could perhaps restore several of their temples, they would grow strong once more, and help us vanquish this evil. They may be few, but their will is strong.

Zanzetkuken, in a slightly disturbed voice, Did their veins appear to be a visible black, or their skin was metallic in some places?
((I can't remember. :P))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 15, 2012, 09:29:30 pm »

((I can't remember. :P))

...countless tiny, almost transparent orbs floating in a strange black fluid.

*gulp* please don't tell me this is what I think it is.

If it is...  Please don't let it be Phyrexis!  Where I found this, the symptoms described were identical to "If bay forum were a mountain hall continued..." and were caused by the 'Dark' Zanzetkuken!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 09:33:07 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 15, 2012, 09:36:06 pm »

Jorn frowns. "Did someone summon these creatures?"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 15, 2012, 09:39:00 pm »

Jorn frowns. Did someone summon these creatures?

Yes, but the last time someone did, I was forced to destroy the person, killing myself in the process.  Also, ordinary magic like yours cannot be used, but it must be a bastardization of technology, mana, and a planeswalker spark.  These things also enslave the minds, corrupting the beings into a forced hive-mind.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 09:41:31 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 15, 2012, 09:57:34 pm »

"You do understand the nature of my magic yes? Though I have no quarrel with these humans. I would prefer to enlighten them."

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 15, 2012, 10:07:17 pm »

"You do understand the nature of my magic yes? Though I have no quarrel with these humans. I would prefer to enlighten them."

Maybe not yours in particular, but I do know you are a mage.  All 'natural' magic follows certain laws, mana being the only one that is different.  Do not forget, some may attempt to use the magic for means other than what you foresee.  For good or evil.  I do note a slight black mana current in you, though, along with some red.  Don't let the black mana corrupt your ideas too much.

[Have to stop posting for now.  Being removed from the internet.  See you tomorrow.]

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 15, 2012, 10:12:49 pm »

The Moderator decides to give in to this strange feeling. Probably something about this Spectral Figure checking in.

"Can someone please tell me what is going on?"

"How the hell did you piss off China? They don't even care about me, well at least from my flyovers. And that incident a year back. In fact, I think they kinda like me for the Incident."
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 16, 2012, 11:21:33 am »

There is a pretty big gap between two gates west. Try to pass trough there and enter the residentil area.

(( And 4 against 1 against 1?))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: November 16, 2012, 12:19:01 pm »

"Can someone please tell me what is going on?"

Ah, welcome moderator.  As I have explained to Jorn and Sir Havel, it would be best to form an alliance against those who wish to destroy the people of this planet.  Where are you at, by the way?

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 17, 2012, 02:12:22 am »

"Well, I suppose an alliance isn't too bad. But I am currently under the watchful care of the Canadian Black Maple team."

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: November 17, 2012, 04:51:34 am »

TorZon The EverShifting

Transforming into a fleshy blob with some rudimentary grasping appendages, TorZon quickly pulls the body back into the morgue and shuts the door. Seconds later, the Chosen One can hear the sound of footsteps going through the hall and right past the doorway. Close call.

Safe from detection for the time being, TorZon splits itself in two, and begins assimilating the suffocated woman with one half while the other gets started on breaching the other cold chambers.

The Moderator(s)

Other-Moderator

As he finishes speaking, The Moderator notices the other soldiers in the helicopter glaring at him in a very unfriendly manner. "It would be in your best interest not to ask too many questions. Besides, if they're fond of you and hostile toward us, that's all the more reason to avoid going near there..."

Hisir Namedene
((Nothing's set in stone, but that is what it's starting to look like. Don't go and let some slightly uneven odds discourage you, though. Especially not when the game is still so young.))

In the midst of his attempt to slip by security and reach the residential units, Hisir is spotted by the pairs of guards at the two westernmost gates, and is immediately yelled at to stay where he is as they begin to approach him. Damn it...

Guess it's not actually all that surprising, when you think about it. Being stealthy while wearing a full suit of black plate armor in broad daylight would be a difficult task for even the most furtive of individuals.

Estimated time passed: 10 minutes.

18:00 remain.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: November 17, 2012, 06:04:39 am »

"Well, whatever you did, it must have been huge. SO anyway, I have already thought of a few thing I can give you that would definitely assist whatever it is. They are one of my BattleMechs, not an OmniMech, as they are just a little too complex. a S.C.O.P.E and Nanofiber Vest, gleaned from the XCOM Project, which, if my reliable info is correct, is a mere 3 years away. Also are a jetpack, and holographics. Then, anything else you find interesting, I'll find a couple of extras to take with you.

But be warned. I have collected a lot of... dangerous objects. DO NOT touch the rectangular portal, the black sphere, the staff with faces on it, the obviously-shielded semi-organic device, or don a Neurohelmt. Since I don't know what mental abilities you have, saying that non-offensively, they can either do nothing, or in one case, cause your head to, um, explode. Soldier guys, I'll let you shoot any gun ya want, provided you don't wave them about. And a final note. If a metallic sphere surrounded by lights asks you if you have a weakness, for the love of Azura, Don't tell him anything. That's ENIGMA, the local AI helper. I got him off a supervillain trying to probe Earth's weaknesses, I can explain if ya want."

(Holy crap long post)

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: November 17, 2012, 08:26:42 am »

Wait for the guards to come closer and then take them down by suprise, trying to be silent.
But don't kill them.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 61