Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We now return to your (ir)regularly scheduled badassery.

Magnificent! I shall break out the champagne at once!
- 7 (77.8%)
'Bout fuckin' time, you sporadic bastard...
- 1 (11.1%)
Aww, no more tranzizzled text? :(
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 61

Author Topic: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2  (Read 92308 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2
« Reply #480 on: November 17, 2012, 11:02:41 am »

"Well, I suppose an alliance isn't too bad. But I am currently under the watchful care of the Canadian Black Maple team."

"Going to try to break out?"
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 17, 2012, 07:25:48 pm »

"Are we done here? I would like to continue my journey."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 07:34:46 pm by Vgray »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 17, 2012, 07:52:15 pm »

Continue with plan assimillate dead bodies/kill any discoverers.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #483 on: November 17, 2012, 08:18:07 pm »

Stop meditating. Wait until nightfall while guarding the entrance to the Sanctuary.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 17, 2012, 09:14:08 pm »

"Are we done here? I would like to continue my journey."

"Continue on, I have discussed with you all that was needed at the current time."
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 17, 2012, 10:18:56 pm »

Stop meditating. Continue onward to Hopkins.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 18, 2012, 02:21:55 am »

[/quote]

"A tad on the side of impossible, considering what they'll have, from my knowledge of this place. Seek out my past self in Australia, do domething to gain a little attention, and he'll be there."
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 18, 2012, 09:51:22 am »

"A tad on the side of impossible, considering what they'll have, from my knowledge of this place. Seek out my past self in Australia, do domething to gain a little attention, and he'll be there."

Laughs.  You really have no clue what I am capable of, do you?  If I had wanted to destroy the human race instead of save it, the world would already have detonated.  I have the ability to summon beings of such immense power that they devour the energy of UNIVERSES and are so hard to beat, they are considered Gods.  Yet, I have them under my control.  What do you think that that says about me?

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 19, 2012, 03:29:55 am »

Laughs.  You really have no clue what I am capable of, do you?  If I had wanted to destroy the human race instead of save it, the world would already have detonated.  I have the ability to summon beings of such immense power that they devour the energy of UNIVERSES and are so hard to beat, they are considered Gods.  Yet, I have them under my control.  What do you think that that says about me?

"That you're a badass and you seek my help for some reason? And that you could easily save me?"

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 19, 2012, 10:16:10 am »

Hisir Namedene

The four guards surround Hisir, ordering him to get on his knees and put his hands behind his head. When he ignores their commands, and instead simply continues to stand silently, they ready their batons and slowly close in on him...

Once in range, Hisir turns and attacks a guard on his right with a sudden left-handed punch. Much to the surprise of the Chosen One, not only does the guard avoid the attack, he also manages to catch his attacker's arm in the process. Reacting quickly, Hisir uses his other hand to deliver a powerful uppercut to the guard's gut. Getting the wind (as well as the contents of his stomach) knocked out of him, the unlucky guard drops to the floor, just as two others grab Hisir from behind and attempt to wrestle him to the ground.
Managing to resist the combined strength of the two guards, the Chosen One smashes his right elbow into one of their faces, before breaking free from the other guard's grip.
The recipient of the painful blow reels back with his hands over his face, groaning in pain as blood pours from his now broken nose. The other guard, almost immediately after losing his hold on the Chosen One, swiftly pulls out a can of PAVA spray and wastes no time using well over half the canister on his mysterious opponent. Unfortunately for him, due to Hisir's virtual immunity to pain and the protection provided by his helm, it proves to be discouragingly ineffective. Hisir kicks the guard square in the chest, cracking his sternum and sending him stumbling backward.

The final guard, who has been hesitant to get near the Chosen One for the entirety of the twenty-or-so seconds this fight has been going on, stands with his baton raised as he desperately yells for backup. Knowing that a simple baton has little chance of harming him through his thick armor, Hisir charges the guard and knocks him flat onto his back.
It would seem that his cries for help were not in vain, however; Hisir can see two more guards running toward him in the distance. Not to mention that it won't be long before the guards he just subdued of are up and ready to go another round with him.

The Moderator(s)

Other-Moderator

A couple of the soldiers seem quite interested in the prospect of being able to try out some new weaponry, though none of them are nearly as fascinated as the three individuals in lab coats at the mention of so much exotic technology. In an unexpectedly friendly tone, they encourage him to further elaborate on the workings of such equipment.

Sir Havel the Unyielding

Deciding that he'd much rather be fully conscious while guarding the shrine entrance, Sir Havel awakens from his meditative state to find that dusk appears to have arrived; the Moon has already begun its ascent, and the last traces of sunlight are slowly fading from the deep, cloudless sky. It won't be long now...

Jorn Darkmane

Snapping out of meditation, Jorn looks over and catches his boggart fervidly rummaging through the contents of his pouch.
After snatching his personal belongings away from the pesky creature, Jorn orders it to stay by his side as he continues down the road on his journey to Hopkins...

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 19, 2012, 12:23:05 pm »

((And the spay didn't work 'cause i have no face :) (unless i wanted to)))
["Take this, you filth! You're lucky i don't kill you!"
Unheat the short sword and knock the guards on the ground KO with the hilt and run to the residentiele area but watch out for other guards.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 20, 2012, 02:54:44 am »

Me-Me

"Is it okay if you let me out, and give me a load of Carbon-Nanotubes? I wanna make something interesting for you."

Other-Me

"Well, the S.C.O.P.E Works with the HUD in an effort to increase a soldiers' aiming abilities. The nano-fiber vest uses carbon nanotubes within a shirt to produce armor more effective than Kevlar. Jetpacks are rather simple- I custom built one from a Clan Elemental. Comes with missile launchers. But I can provide you with SPARTAN-III Models. Battlemechs use myomers as a locomotion method, -"

Describe the technologies

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 20, 2012, 04:39:51 am »

Hisir Namedene
((That too, I suppose))

Hisir draws his short sword and quickly uses its pommel to crack the guards on the floor over the head, ensuring that they won't be getting back up for quite some time. With more guards undoubtedly on their way, he bolts away from the scene and eventually reaches the entrance to one of the residential buildings. Yet sadly, fate refuses to allow the Chosen One any respite. Upon trying to open the doors, he discovers that they have been locked. And even worse, that there are now seven more security guards standing behind him ready to attack.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 04:51:18 am by King DZA »

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 20, 2012, 12:30:55 pm »

(( What happend to my luck??))
"Pffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, Shade!! (to the Guards) Get out of here, before i lose my temper and kill you!!
Call Shade while you draw your sword and halberd. Protect yourself with the sword, floor the guards by letting the blade go past their legs and the chain push their legs away. After that, kick the door in and hide in the shadow.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 20, 2012, 01:17:35 pm »

"Is it okay if you let me out, and give me a load of Carbon-Nanotubes? I wanna make something interesting for you."

If you are still meditating, then the response would be:
May take me awhile to arrive at your location.  But I have time to kill right now.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 61