Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

We now return to your (ir)regularly scheduled badassery.

Magnificent! I shall break out the champagne at once!
- 7 (77.8%)
'Bout fuckin' time, you sporadic bastard...
- 1 (11.1%)
Aww, no more tranzizzled text? :(
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 61

Author Topic: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2  (Read 92294 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Slaves to DZA: God of Everything: Chapter I: The Chosen Ones: Day 2
« Reply #435 on: November 11, 2012, 02:55:31 am »

Attempt to seep outside of the box in a gaseous form. Ascertain location. If TorZon is unable to get itself out of the box, it will meditate and attempt to contact the glowing white figure.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 11, 2012, 11:20:25 am »

Meditate.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 11, 2012, 01:18:15 pm »

Ahh, this must be it, let's gte these dudes out of here!
Scout the prisons' edges and buildings but don't cross the fences and try to not get detected.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 11, 2012, 05:36:53 pm »

If TorZon is unable to get itself out of the box, it will meditate and attempt to contact the glowing white figure.[/b]

If this happens:"Well this is an unexpected complication.

Anyway, TorZon should be able to get out, due to there always being some form of an opening.  Even at the atomic scale.  Especially at the atomic scale.  And any opening could be widened.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 12, 2012, 06:43:49 am »

Me-me

Probably some kind of sleeping agent. Keep mind engaged- YOU HAVE NO CHANC- Oh shut up, you.

"Please don't KO me right now. And can I please have a sandwich?"

Other-Me

"You guys have a base in PNG?"
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 13, 2012, 12:15:17 am »

TorZon should be able to get out, due to there always being some form of an opening.  Even at the atomic scale.  Especially at the atomic scale.  And any opening could be widened.
Trying to fit through an opening that small would cause TorZon to dissipate before it could accumulate on the other side. Eating away at the material to make an opening bigger could work, but that would require Xan to specify that he wanted to preform such an action.

It is, however, a vast aetheric fog. So there's always the option of simply taking your meeting elsewhere if you don't want it joining in.

Sir Havel the Unyielding

Calming his mind, Sir Havel gradually enters a meditative state, and releases his consciousness from the material plane. Upon entering the realm of aetheric fog, he finds the spectral figure waving at him in a friendly manner, with another Chosen One hovering calmly beside it.

TorZon The EverShifting

Shifting itself into a gaseous form, TorZon attempts to find a way out of the metallic box it has been placed in, but fails to locate an exit that hasn't been tightly sealed. Seeing no other options, it focuses on returning to the aetheric fog it arrived on the planet from, in order to commune with the spectral figure residing there...

...Several minutes pass, before it suddenly finds itself floating tranquilly amongst the vast fog, not far from the entity it had come to meet with. Interestingly, the spectral figure looks to be accompanied by two of TorZon's fellow participants.

Jorn Darkmane

Stepping to the side of the road he had been travelling on, the Chosen One descends again into meditation, this time allowing his consciousness to journey back to the mysterious and expansive abode of the spectral figure. Once within the aetheric plane, Jorn grows intrigued when he encounters three other Chosen Ones silently waiting there as well.

Hisir Namedene

The Chosen One notes that there are several entrances and exits through the fence of the prison property, though all of them seem to be fairly secure. Hisir is lucky to not have yet been spotted by any of the prison's employees.
Despite being unable to determine the purpose of most the structures, he has a good idea of what buildings the inmates might be kept in. The security looks like it's focused around the prison gates more than anywhere else. This definitely isn't any maximum security detention center, but there'll almost certainly more guards and surveillance cameras inside the buildings themselves.
Other than the prison parking lot, there isn't much outside the fence besides fields and trees. Hisir can see some small residential areas not far away to the east and west, though.

The Moderator(s)

A now distinguishably female voice comes from the speaker to respond to the Chosen One:

"KO you...? Nothing has been done to incapacitate you other than keeping you restrained to your seat. As for your sandwich request, I'll see if someone from the mess hall can be authorized to bring you something. Please remain patient."

Other-Moderator

"No, but our organization does have powerful connections in many places around the world, in order to lessen the hassle of conducting operations such as this."

Estimated time passed: 20 minutes.

18:40 remain.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #441 on: November 13, 2012, 01:17:27 am »

Um. Wait? Yeah let's go with that.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 13, 2012, 01:26:08 am »

TorZon glides/slithers over to the big white being and exchanges a mental query approximating to this:
"Where am I? Not here, in the mortal world. Specifics? Type of building, about how many people in it, how many people within hearing range of my location?"
Sig! Onol

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 13, 2012, 03:15:36 am »

Me.

While waiting for either a sandwich or being KO'ed, a familiar figure appeared in the room. Not a friendly one. An annoying reminder of his week in the Battlescape.

"Well well well. Captured by Canadians. Why wouldn't you just break outta here? Come to the CIA? Or will I have to use some... Persuasion?"
"Go away."
"Like... Sa'Rah? They captured her once, they could do it again..."
"Just try it, mofo. I saved the world from a Draconian invasion, because she was pretty much their diplomat, and the CIA captured her, and thought she had no rights"
"She was an invader-"
"That's it. You wanna be a remnant of the Battlescape, off on a three week vacation to Tukayyid!"

And with that, the figure was gone. At least for a week or three. He also realised he probably said everything out loud.

"Did I just talk to myself?"

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 13, 2012, 11:43:59 am »

Try to find out how many guards there are and what they have for weapons, and investigate the roof of the building.
 (and can i get a map?)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 13, 2012, 12:32:01 pm »

Wait for Torzon to leave.  Don't want him to learn of what I have to say...
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 13, 2012, 11:54:16 pm »

TorZon The EverShifting

The spectral figure glances over to TorZon, sending back a mental response to the Chosen One's queries:

"You, my amorphous friend, are currently stuck inside a cold chamber of a hospital morgue. Or, in other words, a refrigerator for dead people inside a building meant to keep people from dying.
There are around 30 patients residing in the hospital at this time, and a little more than double that number in hospital staff members. You're currently the only living entity within the morgue; unless you go causing some serious commotion, I doubt anyone will be able to pick up on any noises you make, and vice versa. The woman that will be coming to preform an autopsy on you soon is going to be in for quite a surprise when she finds out that her subject has completely dissolved into a cloud of gas, however."

The figure smiles. "Anything else I can help you with?"

The Moderator(s)

"...Are you feeling alright, 025?" The voice asks in a suspicious tone.

Hisir Namedene

Before going on with his plans, Hisir takes a moment to create a clear mental image of the prison layout, and recall how many guards he had spotted...

((Map sent. Let me know whether it'll be sufficient.))

Estimated time passed: 10 minutes.

18:30 remain.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 12:56:24 am by King DZA »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 14, 2012, 12:09:14 am »

"Sufficient. Appreciation expressed."
Leave the spectral plane, and change into an amorphous blob of gas. When the female biped opens the lid of our container, force ourselves down her throat and into her lungs once again, cutting off any sounds she might make. Once dead, set a portion of us to assimilate her and the rest of us shall begin to penetrate the rest of the containers one by one by eating away at the materials of the containers, then absorbing the corpses within. If we are discovered during this task, kill the discoverer quickly and silently, preferably via suffocation. Then drag the corpses of the unwary discoverers (if any) out of sight of the door and continue to absorb matter. Essentially:
1: Kill the autopsy woman as quietly as possible, preferably by suffocation. Set half of us to assimilate her.
2: Dissolve our way through the rest of the containers and assimilate the corpses within.
(I'd eat the containers too, but I suspect corpse-eating goes faster.)
2a: If any others discover us, kill them as quietly as possible, absorb them, and return to step 2.
Sig! Onol

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #448 on: November 14, 2012, 01:25:34 am »

You called? Wait for the spectral figure to answer.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 14, 2012, 03:03:40 am »

"I'm fine. ANd I'm 025? Who are the other twenty-four?"

"So, why was this trip gonna take 31 hours? You could halve that if you go to Asia, then go south."
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 61