Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 115407 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attempt ambush again.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know what to expect.
And it seems a running gag to me that Regigigas always fail.
Regigigas: Pick me up to the bungee jumping station
Genman: Bungee-jumps.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Last bump for Gravehaunter.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight

I don't think he got the massage.
I can't deal, man.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, fuck it. I'll update tomorrow, and if he doesn't post after that, then I'll put FERNANDO in storage.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile

Eh, fuck it. I'll update tomorrow, and if he doesn't post after that, then I'll put FERNANDO in storage.
"No storage can hold FERNANDO!"
but a massage does sound nice

Fernando shrugs at the wet lawyer and walks after the assasin with the blade-axe combo to challenge him to a wrestling match with BLADES!

((Sorry about being late guys))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: Beware of falling Catwalks. (Open to Anyone)
« Reply #636 on: October 02, 2013, 01:22:49 pm »

Try and get Gumshoe up to the floating building.
[5] Turning around to beckon your partner, you realize he swam up right after you! He, on the other hand, was NOT wearing a waterproof suit. His trenchcoat is now thoroughly soaked through. And yet, that bandaid on his cheek is still attached.  Oh well. At least he's there.

Alright, looks like Lou's... well, not as bad off as he was a minute ago.

Time for payback! Unleash the Flamethrower upon RaNDM, and bake him to a crisp golden-brown.
[6 Vs. 6] Getting up and wiping away a few stray tears, you heft your flame-gun-flamethrower thing, and send a blast of fire in RaNDM's direction! However, he senses the heat coming (SOMEHOW), and quickly pulls out that pogohammer of his, smacking the blast of flame away and defying physics in the process! The ball of fire travels high, melting through the part of the scaffold holding that Hyperion Chest, and sending it toppling to the ground!

[5 Vs. 2, 2] Lou and RaNDM have but a moment's time to look up, before they're...well, crushed.
Well, Lou was crushed, RaNDM was bisected. Painfully.
Either way, they're both dead.

+1 KILL POINT TO RANDM
+1 KILL POINT TO LOU

RESPAWN?
"Hm."

Suggest that May witch to a less destructive Pokemon, like Rayquaza.

Pull the string on the doll.
[2] You are thoroughly ignored.
[N/A] Seeing as you're not exactly being taken seriously, it's time to totally fix that by playing with dolls!
You pull the string on the back. It does nothing. Frustrated, you try again. And again.

SUDDENLY

"STOP FUCKING PULLING THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT! NOW TURN ME AROUND SO I CAN FUCKING FACE YOU, SPAZMAGGOT."

Pfft. Simple. Use logic. Get dangerously close to roaring flames to light my unstable, likely leaky and fuel covered flamethrower thing in order to get the starty flame thing lit. Then run outside and look for stuff to set on fire.
[4 Vs. 3] HAHA. LOGIC. IF YOU IGNORE IT ENOUGH, IT'LL BREAK DOWN AND CRY AND YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT. LIKE THE REPUBLICANS DID.

Anyway, yeah, you've now got a very professional and not in any way broken and explosive flamethrower! Yaaay.

Execute RanDM like a thug!
[1 Vs. 1] As you reload your UZI, you drop the ammo, causing you to crouch to the ground, tragically missing your chance to execute your nemesis, as he's bisected horizontally by a large metal catwalk. Drat.

Articuno: Fine! Use Blizzard!
Zapdos: YES. GOOD. KEEP DOING THAT.
RaN: Punch his lights out!
[N/A] You take a step towards Charles, but are interrupted by a ball of flame heading your way. Luckily, you still have that Pogohammer of yours. You knock the flame skywards, and are about to go back to business with Charles, when an large section of metal Catwalk come crashing down on top of you, bisecting you vertically. Welp.

RESPAWN?

"Ohmy- Aww." Tara reached for a drink, only to have it disappear, and sighed. Back in the fray indeed.
She guessed she should probably find Fernando...

>Observe surroundings!

>Go search for Fernando, whilst doing my best to avoid trouble! Smack anyone trying to attack me with my handbag.
[2] Fernando? Oh, FERNANDO! You don't really know where he is. You can't seem to see a trail of bodies leading anywhere, nor can you smell the scent of muscle that usually follows him around...

Attempt ambush again.
[1+1 Vs. 3] Nope. You can't seem to find an opening. The guy just seems too...big and...well, deadly to attack at the current moment, plus, it seems that he can still see you.

I don't know what to expect.
And it seems a running gag to me that Regigigas always fail.
Regigigas: Pick me up to the bungee jumping station
Genman: Bungee-jumps.
[2 SHIT] Regigigas is tired. He ain't gonna be doin' shit for u.
[3] However, you do manage to climb up to the bungee jumping station, by performing a series of complex jumps off of walls, a falling chest, and a falling metal sheet. You're a bit out of breath, so maybe you should take a break before jumping.

"No storage can hold FERNANDO!"
but a massage does sound nice

Fernando shrugs at the wet lawyer and walks after the assasin with the blade-axe combo to challenge him to a wrestling match with BLADES!

((Sorry about being late guys))
[6] You turn around, ignoring Edgeworth for the moment, and pulling Hunter out of his hiding spot behind the pillar. You refrain from speaking, and challenge him to a match, using only grunts and flexing. He seems to get the idea, and you both help clear a spot in the centre of the shop, and get ready at your respective corners...
Hunter seems to be a bit unsteady, and you feel quite confident.

CONFIDENT: +1 TO ALL ACTIONS NEXT TURN

Boss Turns:
Groudon really just hangs out and watches the Lava flow. IT WILL COVER THE FLOOR, SETTING ANYONE ON IT ON FIRE, IN ONE TURN.

May has climbed up to a perch, high above the ground, but not level with the shop. She's falling asleep.

Spoiler: Battlefield (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bosses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players' Status' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: Beware of Falling Catwalks (Open to Anyone)
« Reply #637 on: October 02, 2013, 01:32:35 pm »

Climb up to the same perch as May. Then, calmly turn the doll around.

"Inside voice, please, or I might use you as my next test subject. Which reminds me...oh, right, you were talking to me. What were you saying?"
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 01:35:42 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 02, 2013, 01:35:56 pm »

((As we now have sort of an NPC who talks, I'll be doing Chat outside of updates.))
Before you can climb up to where may is, the doll speaks up again, as you turn it around.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, ASSMUNCH. I'M THE ONE WHO'S JOB IS TO TALK HERE. NOW, WHERE THE FUCK WAS I?

OH YEAH, PUT ME DOWN. NOW, SHITHOLE."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 02, 2013, 01:39:21 pm »

"I would, but there is a high probability of you catching on fire from the molten rock. Do you still want me to put you down?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 02, 2013, 01:40:33 pm »

"DID I FUCKING STUTTER!?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 02, 2013, 01:42:25 pm »

Drop the doll. Catch it before it falls into the magma.

"Last chance."
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 02, 2013, 01:44:31 pm »

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PUT ME DOWN ALREADY."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 02, 2013, 02:06:09 pm »

Hide like my life depends on it.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 02, 2013, 05:36:54 pm »

RESPAWN?

Anywhere that isn't about to be coated in lava.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 72