Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 115410 times)

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE AGGRESSIVE UPDATE
« Reply #615 on: September 12, 2013, 01:31:41 am »

Now it is time for father-son bonding.

BOND WITH ME JIMMY
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 11:41:15 pm by RaNDM »
I can't deal, man.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: The Significantly Less Aggressive Update.
« Reply #616 on: September 16, 2013, 04:29:24 pm »

Grab the metal parts of the broken table, tear some tubes from the gas cooker and remove the fuel tank as well. Then strap the whole thing together to make a Burna Gun! Bludy humies! I's guna burn the blud outta yeh!
[4+2] Quickly gathering up the curved metal legs of the broken table and ripping the metal tubes from the cooker, you begin smelling something...odd. But it can't mean much, so you continue on. You unscrew the fuel tank from said cooker, and attach it to your monstrosity of a flame gun. Now all it needs is a flame and you'll be good to go!

Oh, there's a flame! And there! And...

Shit.

The restaurant's on fire.

Grab the two weapons, sneak up behind the strange man. Test them on the back of his head.
[1 Vs. 3] Picking up the two weapons, you feel prepared enough to sneak attack on the obli-SHIT HE TURNED AROUND. The large man seems...confused, actually. But he has fucking WOLVERINE claws so he's definitely still a threat. You drop to the ground and try to hide behind a pillar. You've never been caught like this before, so...you're not really sure what to do.

Go arrest Fernando for breaking and entering(Aggressively)
[6-2] Your crime senses tingle, and you LEAP INTO ACTION! Or, rather, you create an awesome column of water that you swim up in order to get to the floating building. Good thing you payed extra for the waterproof suit! However, when you reach the catwalk, you see not only one criminal, but TWO! And neither of them realize you're there! WHAT LUCK! But both are well armed. WHAT SHITTY LUCK! Oh. And the Wrestler dude seems to have spotted you. WHAT EVEN WORSE LUCK! Oh, wait. He has a green card. Then THE CRIMINAL MUST BE THE...guy who does not seem to be here any more. WHAT MEDIUM LUCK.

Tara, suddenly transported from where she had been window-shopping into unfamiliar surroundings, gasped.
"Whoah! Oh my gosh, the Executive Lounge? This is like, a-may-zing!"

>Avail myself of the EML's amenities! Specifically, it has a bar fridge, right?!

((Since I have a computer now I may as well start posting in this again. :P))
[2] A message flashes on the TV Screen in front of you. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that you'll have enough time to grab a drink, as you're quickly teleported back into the fray! Luckily, you still have everything from before, save for Fernando. You wonder where he is, actually...

There goes the song.
Ah well.

Grab the knuckledusters, then try to knock the other book out of the chest with the stick.
[N/A] Swiping the Knuckledusters from the chest, you pocket them and pick up a nearby pipe. However, when you look up from grabbing it, the chest is...gone. Hm. Well, you've got loot, so that's good enough. Stepping into the tube at the back of the room, you shoot back up to the cafeteria. A bit dizzy from the ride, you sit down and look over your newfound loot.

GAINED:
Stick
Green Book
Plush Doll
Gold Knuckledusters

[4 Vs. 4] The ICING attempts by Articuno continue to be foiled by Charles' superior Ice...ness.

Articuno: KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

[2 Vs. 4] Zapdos, definitely taking advantage of its affinity for Electricity, dives at Westly with pinpoint accuracy! Or...it would have been accurate if he hadn't dove to the floor at the last second. Damn gangsters and their superior reaction times...

Missing, Zapdos' beak gets stuck in the pillar behind Westly, and the sight of it trying to free itself is just hilarious, I mean REALLY.

I scratch my head, wondering how an attack with 100% accuracy can miss.

Zapdos: Quit screwin' around! Use Charge Beam!

[6 Vs. 3] Unfazed by the BRUTAL attack, RaNDM himself looks to Lou AGGRESSIVELY whacking May in the face with a broom, and takes his anger out on him, waddling over to the janitor! Using quite a bit of his strength, he hops into the air, and lands a decent roundhouse kick on the handyman's handy...man. Yes, that's a new slang term. Tell your friends.

Either way, Lou topples over in pain. Yep. (IN SO MUCH PAIN - -1 to all rolls next turn)

Niiice.

"I just kicked an old man in the crotch," I mutter under my breath. "Why does this make me feel like shit..."

I watch the old man writhe on the cold tile floor, clutching his rocks as if that would stop the pain. Red pools around my feet, and I only begin to notice the blood flowing from the holes in my chest and legs.

"No, that's the blood loss talking."

RaN: Politely ask the girl for a Hyper Potion. Those work on humans, right?

"W-what girl?"

The girl. The one standing next to you.

I turn my head and look at her. She's lost in a blur.

"Hey... Uh... I'm kind of dying."
[3 Vs. 5] NO (D)ICE. Charles is getting tired of ur shit.
[3 Vs. 2] However, he can't be tired for too long, as Zapdos' charge beam hits him!
...In his bad arm. So not much harm done, really. The arm is gone though, at least, so healing will be a bit...more difficult now.
[6+1-1 Vs. 3] Dropping down to your knees, you cry out to May, slowly bleeding out.
Your pathetic puppy dog eyes are JUST TOO MUCH for her, and she forks over her Hyper Potions!
You chug one down, and immediately throw up, finally realizing why they're usually sprayed. And only used on Pokemon. Well, at the very least, you have an extra Potion to use...

Attempt to affix various blades to war gauntlets
Go arrest Fernando for breaking and entering(Aggressively)
Reassure Mr. Edgeworth that I am a law abiding luchador by aggressively showing him my green card
[4] Hm. Despite most of the blades being broken, you find a few intact dagger blades lying around, and you fit them into the convenient holes in the gauntlets. You contemplate making a Wolverine reference, but decide against it.
[6]You turn around to watch as the lawyer dude flops onto the catwalk just outside the door, soaking wet. You also notice some dude crouching down in front of you, wielding some silly looking axe and dagger combo. He scuttles off, and you pull out your green card, skillfully tossing it into Edgeworth's jacket pocket. He seems to get the message, but hangs around, thinking deeply and looking around inside the store.

"GRHGFNNgh...hrrrgh"

...jeez, that had to hurt.

Attempt to flail Glaive-Guisarme in RaNDM's general direction.
[3-1 Vs. 6] You're just a bit too busy rolling around on the floor clutching your bruised genitals to even THINK about flailing any kind of weapon anywhere. However, you think that you'll be good to go in a couple minutes.

Regigigas: RELEASE THE KRAKEN![/b]
Genman: To the bungee-jumping station!
*cheesy music starts playing*
[2] Regigigas FIRES HIS LAZAR. But really just at the roof. Because he's just a bit thick like that.
The roof is just fine.
[4-2] Hm. Maybe you need to work on your wall-running skills before you try to travel to a building floating high above the ground and not connected to anything.

Shoot RaNDM.
[3 Vs. 1] He is shot. A few times. The Cramping increases.

Boss Turns:
Groudon spews MAGMA! The pool isn't near anyone, but it's slowly growing, and it will cover the floor in TWO TURNS!

May Is just sitting down and watching the show, AKA, Lou and RaNDM.

Spoiler: Battlefield (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bosses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players' Status' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 08:38:02 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: The Significantly Less Aggressive Update
« Reply #617 on: September 16, 2013, 06:55:40 pm »

Try and get Gumshoe up to the floating building.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: September 16, 2013, 07:14:53 pm »

Alright, looks like Lou's... well, not as bad off as he was a minute ago.

Time for payback! Unleash the Flamethrower upon RaNDM, and bake him to a crisp golden-brown.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: September 16, 2013, 08:15:21 pm »

"Hm."

Suggest that May witch to a less destructive Pokemon, like Rayquaza.

Pull the string on the doll.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #620 on: September 16, 2013, 08:33:22 pm »

Wait, I don't get my flamethrower that I just made?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: September 16, 2013, 08:37:21 pm »

Wait, I don't get my flamethrower that I just made?
Shit, I knew I forgot something. Although it doesn't work yet. Considering the only constant flame source you've found is the entire store you're in.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #622 on: September 16, 2013, 08:45:14 pm »

Pfft. Simple. Use logic. Get dangerously close to roaring flames to light my unstable, likely leaky and fuel covered flamethrower thing in order to get the starty flame thing lit. Then run outside and look for stuff to set on fire.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: September 16, 2013, 08:45:58 pm »

Execute RanDM like a thug!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: September 17, 2013, 11:01:29 am »

Bump for the cool people. Because I want to get this moving again like it never actually was.

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: The Significantly Less Aggressive Update.
« Reply #625 on: September 17, 2013, 09:45:25 pm »

[3 Vs. 5] NO (D)ICE. Charles is getting tired of ur shit.

GOD. DAMN.

Articuno: Fine! Use Blizzard!

[3 Vs. 2] However, he can't be tired for too long, as Zapdos' charge beam hits him!
...In his bad arm. So not much harm done, really. The arm is gone though, at least, so healing will be a bit...more difficult now.

Zapdos: YES. GOOD. KEEP DOING THAT.

[6+1-1 Vs. 3] Dropping down to your knees, you cry out to May, slowly bleeding out.
Your pathetic puppy dog eyes are JUST TOO MUCH for her, and she forks over her Hyper Potions!
You chug one down, and immediately throw up, finally realizing why they're usually sprayed. And only used on Pokemon. Well, at the very least, you have an extra Potion to use...

"Wait, why... Uh... What? How does drinking this shit help me?"

You're the one who chugged it down.

"All I did was ask for it!"

Shoot RaNDM.
[3 Vs. 1] He is shot. A few times. The Cramping increases.

"Ow! Christ alive!"

Execute RanDM like a thug!

RaN: Punch his lights out!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:49:10 pm by RaNDM »
I can't deal, man.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ohmy- Aww." Tara reached for a drink, only to have it disappear, and sighed. Back in the fray indeed.
She guessed she should probably find Fernando...

>Observe surroundings!

>Go search for Fernando, whilst doing my best to avoid trouble! Smack anyone trying to attack me with my handbag.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump for Gravehaunter, Detective, and Patrick.

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight

You should try massaging them.
I can't deal, man.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[And now, a massage from the Swedish Prime Minister.]
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 72