Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 650181 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2475 on: October 21, 2012, 06:20:25 pm »

stab dorthy in eye
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: October 21, 2012, 07:42:25 pm »

Fecking Lich. She does not want peace? Fine.
Oh forgot that. Just pretend that The Scout was being really loud and obnoxious,so you couldn't hear her.

"Misko, why don't we just declare a ceasefire? Let everyone recover, and in a few months or so, come to a more permanent agreement."
I TRIED THAT. There are a large number of people who really don't care. My OWN side will go AWOL. You've gotta realize here, I'm under pressure from everyone. I feel like a Politician, balancing everyone's needs.

Can this be continued in secret?
(From an Aperture Science Undersized Multi-Directional Aural and Oral Communication Drone)
"misko, "your" side was bound only by hate of the lichette. You included a lawful good mechanical dragon who was actually only partly interested in killing her alongside an eldritch abomination who wants to destroy the universe. Not exactly the Justice League.
"Or the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: October 21, 2012, 08:07:27 pm »

Oh forgot that. Just pretend that The Scout was being really loud and obnoxious,so you couldn't hear her.

"Misko, why don't we just declare a ceasefire? Let everyone recover, and in a few months or so, come to a more permanent agreement."
I TRIED THAT. There are a large number of people who really don't care. My OWN side will go AWOL. You've gotta realize here, I'm under pressure from everyone. I feel like a Politician, balancing everyone's needs.

(From an Aperture Science Undersized Multi-Directional Aural and Oral Communication Drone)
"misko, "your" side was bound only by hate of the lichette. You included a lawful good mechanical dragon who was actually only partly interested in killing her alongside an eldritch abomination who wants to destroy the universe. Not exactly the Justice League.
*swat drone out of way impatiently*
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2478 on: October 21, 2012, 09:15:21 pm »

"Look in your heart, you know it to be true. Hate cannot unite for more than a little. Love unites eternally, etc etc, seriously what were you thinking?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: October 21, 2012, 09:16:58 pm »

"Look in your heart, you know it to be true. Hate cannot unite for more than a little. Love unites eternally, etc etc, seriously what were you thinking?"
Because good is dumb. And evil is awesome.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: October 21, 2012, 09:22:20 pm »

"Oh, one moment, the guy who accidentally trapped himself is trying to say something mocking to me."
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2481 on: October 21, 2012, 09:26:12 pm »

"Oh, one moment, the guy who accidentally trapped himself is trying to say something mocking to me."
You trapped me, actually. I had no idea you were about to turn into a faction leader.
Sig! Onol

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: October 21, 2012, 09:38:09 pm »

>GATHER SUPPLIES, GREENSTAR'S ENGINEERS, LOTS OF BOOZE AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO COME

> FLY BIKE TO ANDROMEDA GALAXY, BEGIN MYSTERIOUS CONSTRUCTION ON DECENT -SIZED PLANET THERE
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: October 21, 2012, 09:42:36 pm »

BE ANGRY THAT MY ACTION WAS SKIPPED, TWICE IN A ROW!

Send letters to the lichette and misko.

Dear Lichette,
As a moderate, I hope to achieve a solution which helps all. Therefore, I will host a peace teleconference shortly. Please RSVP and inform me on what methods of communication would be best suitable to you ASAP.
Sincerely,
GreatWyrmGold.
P.S. I am sorry about the debacle at the wedding. It was my first attempt at a moderate solution: Unite the lovers and keep them away from those who wish to kill them.

The letter to misko is essentially the same, but the PS asks if he still considers Xantalos a paladin.

Oh, and lock Xantalos and zombie killer in safe, secure, separate, and empty rooms. Make sure that neither has any objects in their person, period. Except the thingy keeping Xantalos contained, which will keep containing Xantalos.

As Corai is my only follower, make him a lieutenant. Also rename thing containing Xantalos as Aperture Science Omnicidal Containment Device.

BOLD YOUR DAMNED POSTS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SKIPPED. IT MAKES THEM A LOT EASIER TO FIND FOR POOR SPINAL.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: October 21, 2012, 09:46:08 pm »

You trapped me, actually. I had no idea you were about to turn into a faction leader.
You were trapped during your own action, and my action had nothing to do with trapping you!

Oh, and incidentally you are unlikely to ever live this down. Just an FYI.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: October 21, 2012, 09:48:51 pm »

You were trapped during your own action, and my action had nothing to do with trapping you!

Oh, and incidentally you are unlikely to ever live this down. Just an FYI.
I can't when I'm not alive. I attacked you, thus automatically involving you in the roll. You had a +3 for some reason; I didn't. Simple as that.
Sig! Onol

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2486 on: October 21, 2012, 09:55:28 pm »

OOC thread please.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: October 22, 2012, 01:42:33 am »

>BOOST THE POWER OF THE VORTEX AND MOVE IT TOWARDS THE LICHETTE
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: October 22, 2012, 11:52:32 am »

>GATHER SUPPLIES, GREENSTAR'S ENGINEERS, LOTS OF BOOZE AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO COME

> FLY BIKE TO ANDROMEDA GALAXY, BEGIN MYSTERIOUS CONSTRUCTION ON DECENT -SIZED PLANET THERE
FOLLOW YOINK AND START DEFENDING THE PLANET WITH MY BADASS DUCK TANK
OH, AND ASK HIM FOR SOME BOOZE.

E:

Guys, OOC THREAD!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 11:59:15 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2489 on: October 22, 2012, 09:34:24 pm »

REATTEMPT ULTIMATE BITCHSLAP COMBO. WHILST IN THE GRIPS OF A TRANQUIL FURY.
(2) YOU CRY AND GIVE HIM A LOVING AND TENDER HUG.

BE ANGRY THAT MY ACTION WAS SKIPPED, TWICE IN A ROW!

DO THIS:

SLAY OTHER TWOPACK.

DEVELOP NEW ALLIANCE NAMED "WESTSIIIIIIIIDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Send letters to the lichette and misko.

Dear Lichette,
As a moderate, I hope to achieve a solution which helps all. Therefore, I will host a peace teleconference shortly. Please RSVP and inform me on what methods of communication would be best suitable to you ASAP.
Sincerely,
GreatWyrmGold.
P.S. I am sorry about the debacle at the wedding. It was my first attempt at a moderate solution: Unite the lovers and keep them away from those who wish to kill them.

The letter to misko is essentially the same, but the PS asks if he still considers Xantalos a paladin.

Oh, and lock Xantalos and zombie killer in safe, secure, separate, and empty rooms. Make sure that neither has any objects in their person, period. Except the thingy keeping Xantalos contained, which will keep containing Xantalos.

As Corai is my only follower, make him a lieutenant. Also rename thing containing Xantalos as Aperture Science Omnicidal Containment Device.
(2) GREATWYRM ACTIVATES HIS SECRET ACTION, SO HE TAKES A CARDBOARD BOX, AND WRITES "TIME MACHINE" ON IT.

respawn as Burt, join people with booze, bring graboid hunting gear
(3) "HOW DO YOU GET TO SESAME STREET? YOU SURE KNOW."

BE BLOODY PERSISTENT
(4VS2+???)"No."

JOIN MODERATES.

ATTEMPT TO PERSUADE LICHETTE TO BECOME LICH.

(6vs6+3) SHE'S COMFORTABLE NOT BEING A BATSHIT INSANE WORLD DESTROYER.

FOLLOW YOINK AND START DEFENDING THE PLANET WITH MY BADASS DUCK TANK
OH, AND ASK HIM FOR SOME BOOZE.

E:

Guys, OOC THREAD!
(2) DUCK TANKS CAN'T FLY!

BOSSES:
IGNORE PAIN AND PULL OUT FLOWERS FOR LICHETTE. APOLOGISE ABOUT LACK OF BEING THERE. HINDER XANTALOS ACTION WHILE LASER SHARKS AND DUCK TANKS FIRE ON HIS POSITION.
(1+2) SHE IS SOMEWHAT IMPRESSED BY YOUR QUITE CLICHE WAY TO MAKE UP WITH HER. (6+2) YOU ASSAULT XANTALOS, CAUSING HIM TO BE UNABLE TO DO HIS ACTION.

"Yeah, sure."

(5+2) YOU MAKE THE DRUNK CAPITOL OF THE UNIVERSE!

Miskos Godfather Plan/Paladin Turns:
The plan begins.

Step One: Lichette:
While Lichette is distracted in negotiations, Hanslanda sneaks up behind her and tries to kill her. Dirg has been holding off Xantalos, so Hans goes at it alone. He removes a small dagger from his pocket, and tries to stab her.

(4+2vs2) She simply snaps her fingers, and Hanslanda is dust swept in the breeze, heading out towards oblivion.

Step Two: Sinatra & Dorothy:
da-nang and mcclay trek out to the foothills where the two wanderers wander. Sinatra and Dory still are walking up a hill, somehow taking longer to do that than for Yoink to establish a settlement in another galaxy.(3+???vs2+1) The two paladins stand in front on him, declare their name, as per the paladin code, then rush him. Sinatra grabs them, then hurls them into the earth with enough force to powder water.

Step Three: Dirg:
(5+1vs4)Wrex creeps along the hospital wall, looking for a moment in which Dirg is not being watched over by Lichette. He finds his opportunity, and tries to rip him into meaty shreds. However, due to the constant fighting, betrayal and general fucked up stuff, Dirgs paranoia is cranked up to an extreme, thus he spins around and fires at random, striking down Wrex by sheer luck.

Lichette contacts all of the Romantics:
"Guys? You all doing okay? Hanslanda just tried to kill me, and not in a ridiculous and overly complex way."

COMMENTARY:
Those rolls. Those rolls. Any other dice rollers than random or D&D that are good?

Romantics:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Paladins:

Wat:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS
THE MODERATES: