Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 648895 times)

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2460 on: October 21, 2012, 01:56:30 pm »

IGNORE PAIN AND PULL OUT FLOWERS FOR LICHETTE. APOLOGISE ABOUT LACK OF BEING THERE. HINDER XANTALOS ACTION WHILE LASER SHARKS AND DUCK TANKS FIRE ON HIS POSITION.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:11:50 pm by Dirg »

zombie killer

• Bay Watcher
  • mwuahahahahhaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: October 21, 2012, 02:06:26 pm »

Stab zombie Killer in the head, the obvious troll is annoying the fuck outta me.
Please explain to me how I am a troll

I'd settle for capitalization. although all lower case seems to be zk's thing.
thank you and have a nice day!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: October 21, 2012, 02:35:54 pm »

"Why thank you. Creating a physical body for you to torture shows you really nurture our hate for each other. However, you really should respect your elders and betters. Failing that, fear them."
Xantalos alters the lichette's brain and nervous system to be unable to feel anything but paralyzingly terror, leaving her traumatized and unable to act.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

zombie killer

• Bay Watcher
  • mwuahahahahhaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: October 21, 2012, 03:16:12 pm »

respawn as Burt, join people with booze, bring graboid hunting gear

I'd settle for capitalization. although all lower case seems to be zk's thing.
thank you and have a nice day!

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: October 21, 2012, 03:16:24 pm »

"Yeesh! Can't you just, y'know, leave Lichette alone for once Xantalos? We have some much greater threat Morgan Freeman God warned me about coming, I've got a freaking hangover or something, and for a guy that claims to want to kill everything, all you've done is pester Lichette. I'll give you a warning right now, back down and bother someone else because neither of us is in the mood right now, or I will get a restraining order on you, and by that I mean buried in a magical urn at the center of a planet in another dimension."

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: October 21, 2012, 03:21:50 pm »

BE BLOODY PERSISTENT

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: October 21, 2012, 03:25:55 pm »

"Yeesh! Can't you just, y'know, leave Lichette alone for once Xantalos? We have some much greater threat Morgan Freeman God warned me about coming, I've got a freaking hangover or something, and for a guy that claims to want to kill everything, all you've done is pester Lichette. I'll give you a warning right now, back down and bother someone else because neither of us is in the mood right now, or I will get a restraining order on you, and by that I mean buried in a magical urn at the center of a planet in another dimension."
Once she dies, I will obliterate creation and move on. You will likely not see me again.
Sig! Onol

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: October 21, 2012, 03:28:22 pm »

JOIN MODERATES.

ATTEMPT TO PERSUADE LICHETTE TO BECOME LICH.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: October 21, 2012, 03:32:04 pm »

Once she dies, I will obliterate creation and move on. You will likely not see me again.
...Because you'll be destroyed.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: October 21, 2012, 03:34:31 pm »

?
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: October 21, 2012, 04:11:36 pm »

"Yeesh! Can't you just, y'know, leave Lichette alone for once Xantalos? We have some much greater threat Morgan Freeman God warned me about coming, I've got a freaking hangover or something, and for a guy that claims to want; to kill everything, all you've done is pester Lichette. I'll give you a warning right now, back down and bother someone else because neither of us is in the mood right now, or I will get a restraining order on you, and by that I mean buried in a magical urn at the center of a planet in another dimension."
?
You Dirj, not you Xantalos.
Of course, I intend to destroy you if I must. Try not to make me.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: October 21, 2012, 04:14:12 pm »

Fecking Lich. She does not want peace? Fine.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: October 21, 2012, 04:36:14 pm »

Oh forgot that. Just pretend that The Scout was being really loud and obnoxious,so you couldn't hear her.

"Misko, why don't we just declare a ceasefire? Let everyone recover, and in a few months or so, come to a more permanent agreement."

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: October 21, 2012, 05:28:56 pm »

GOSH DARN IT, GET GM TO READ MY TURNS! OTHERWISE, REPEAT PREVIOUS ACTION.

>GRAB BEER FOR MIAUW AND GREENSTAR, TAKE IT TO THEM

(SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO BRING GREENSTAR BACK TO LIFE, RIGHT? BEER>BULLETS)

>SIP MY OWN BEER, CHECK UP ON LICHETTE & DIRG, STAND BY HOSPITAL WINDOW AND WATCH WHAT'S GOING ON OUTSIDE

"OH, YEAH... NAZIS. HUH."

>THROW EMPTY BOTTLES AT NAZI ARMY ANNOYING GOLDEN STAIRCASE. JEEZ.

EDIT:

>ACTUALLY, BRING BEERS TO CONFERENCE ROOM DOWN HALL IN HOSPITAL (DRAG GREENSTAR THERE IF HE TOO DEAD TO WALK, CAN'T REMEMBER)

>CALL DRUNKEN FOOLS TEAM TOGETHER FOR SECRET MEETING, ENSURE PLENTY OF BOOZE AND GLASSES IN ROOM

>PLAY LOUD MUSIC ON WMD-BIKE SOUND SYSTEM SO NO-ONE OUTSIDE CAN EAVESDROP ON US (INCLUDE THIS SONG BECAUSE IS AWESOME)

I NO DEAD.

SPAWN GUYS FROM THIS PAGE, TURNING SELF INTO GENTLESPY.

ATTEND MEETING.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: October 21, 2012, 05:47:22 pm »

Oh forgot that. Just pretend that The Scout was being really loud and obnoxious,so you couldn't hear her.

"Misko, why don't we just declare a ceasefire? Let everyone recover, and in a few months or so, come to a more permanent agreement."
I TRIED THAT. There are a large number of people who really don't care. My OWN side will go AWOL. You've gotta realize here, I'm under pressure from everyone. I feel like a Politician, balancing everyone's needs.

Can this be continued in secret?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 10:48:00 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 232