Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 649035 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2055 on: October 07, 2012, 10:49:15 am »

You're just noticing that now? It's kind of been a clusterfuck for a while now.

I just love that word. It's just so much fun to say.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: October 07, 2012, 11:06:30 am »

This is becoming such a clusterfuck.

I think it became a clusterfuck right around the second Lich turn.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: October 07, 2012, 11:14:16 am »

This is becoming such a clusterfuck.

I think it became a clusterfuck right around the second Lich turn.

This became a clusterfuck when it moved from a Mountain or Hell or something to the center of the universe. I remember something about Megaman, and then there was that fiasco with the orbs...
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: October 07, 2012, 11:17:19 am »

Didn't I duel the lich? And not get horribly eviscerated in seconds? That was kind of boss like. And I think Xantalos was a gigantic sarlacc?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: October 07, 2012, 03:42:05 pm »

Be NOT dead, and ATTACK HANSLANDA WITH MY SWORD OF DESTINY!
That Hans now has.

Okay, scatch that, PULL THE BLADE OUT OF HANSLANDA AND *THEN* ATTACK HIM.
(6) YOU RIP THE BLADE FROM HANSLANDAS BODY, PULLING ON IT WITH SUCH FORCE, THAT IT SMASHES INTO YOU, KILLING YOU AS WELL.

Begin wedding ceremony.
Offer Wrex a position as reception entertainment.
Suggest an OOC thread.
(4) THE WEDDING BEGINS! LICHETTE LEAPS BACK AND FORTH FROM THE AISLE AND DEFENDING THE AREA FROM MISKO.

Begin wedding ceremony.
Offer Wrex a position as reception entertainment.
Suggest an OOC thread.

All this.

Attend wedding, as security.
(6) YOU ATTEND THE WEDDING AS SECURITY. YOU ARE PLACED WITHIN A REALLY TIGHT, MUSCLEBINDING SUIT.

"...You know what? I just realized something. I entered this realm a long time ago. What was it, at... *breaks 4th wall* page 13? Anyway, 'twas a while ago. And I've struggled against the lichette's might for all that time. What has it gotten me? Nothing except pain, suffering and insanity. I've had bones broken, my body burned, been mentally tortured, been slashfic'd, you name it, it's been done to me. And for what? Nothing, except the promise that the lichette would be defeated. Again, that gets me nothing. She wasn't even doing anything evil, just standing there. We were the ones who started the fight. All this time, she's just been fighting for her own unlife. And who are we to take that away from her? Hell, I don't even hate her anymore. The only reason I did was because she was not dying. Not letting me complete my objective. You know what? Screw that. I want to be on the winning side for once." *Turns to Dirg and Lichette* "Can you forgive me? Before, I didn't see you as a person. You were just an obstacle. An objective to complete, and I was frustrated that it wasn't getting done. But now I see that your love is true, and that could start something wonderful if we just stepped aside and allowed it to happen." *Approaches Dirg and lichette* "In fact, I think I could help you. But please forgive me for what I've done. For what we've all done. Dirg knows me; we used to be friends, before...you, lichette. But I should be willing to look past that. Please, forgive me. Please?" Defect to lichette's side and start showing them templates for potential universes. "Would you like a particular one? We have literally infinite choices here."
The Lichette smiles at you in gratitude.
"Maybe after the crisis is ended, okay?"

What? You motherfucking turncoat! How could you turn your back on everything you've stood for?! What about hatred?! What about slaughter?! You would betray not only us, but your very concept of being!

I will take great joy in slowly ripping the guts from your twisted mokery of a thorax, and painting the walls of this so-called wedding with your blood. And you know what? It will all be in vain. All of it. Your millenia of existence. Your endless patience? For Nothing! We shall feed on her entrails, and use her skull for a cup, you twisted lovefreak, and you won't have the pleasure to watch her fall, screaming, into the great abyss.

Savage GreatWyrmGold for his presumptions of innocence. Much blood must fall this day. All of it. His will only be the first.
(3) YOU KICK HIS SHINS! IT DENTS A SCALE!

Well shit. I've got a sword lodged in my viscera and Xantalos has decided we're all too destructive for his tastes.

Prevent Greenstarfanatic from recovering the sword... By drawing it, and killing him with it.
(6) YOU RISE FROM THE DEAD, GRAB THE SWORD FROM GREENS BODY, AND STAB THE CORPSE. THE EXERTION SNAPS YOUR LEGS, DROPPING YOU ONTO THE SWORD.

Warning - while you were reading 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

SUMMON THE MECHALIZARD AND USE IT AS AN ANTENNA WITH WHICH TO CAST SLOW ON EVERYTHING

>GO TO WEDDING

>MAKE TOAST TO DECEASED TRAVOLTA

>DANCE AND DANCE AND DANCE
(6) YOU START SCREAMING ABOUT JOHN TRAVOLTA, AND HOW EASILY HIS BLOOD FLOWED. THAT'S WHEN YOU NOTICE SUPER-SINATRA BEHIND YOU. HE DOESN'T LOOK PLEASED.

((Go ahead and put me back to just +2 if ya want Spinal)) "Xantalos, if you mean what you say, then I shall welcome you with open arms." ASSIST LICHETTE IN HER NEXT ACTION, IF NOT POSSIBLE, THEN JUST KILL WREX FOR INSULTING LICHETTE. ALSO GET CLEANED UP AND PUT ON APPROPRIATE ATTIRE FOR THE WEDDING.
(4) YOU RUN UP BESIDE LICHETTE, DRESSED IN A SUIT. EMOTIONAL SUPPORT GO!

IN SPIRIT FORM, ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL OF DEMOCRATS OF EARTH. ALSO SHIELD SELF FROM ANY POTENTIAL BACKFIRES
(1) YOU ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL OF DEM OTRACS, THE INFAMOUS KILLER WHO IS ABOUT TO BE EXECUTED. (5) MAYBE PUT UP YOUR SHIELD BEFORE YOUR WEAPON NEXT TIME, YES?

LIBERAL BADASS WHITE LIGHTSABER-TOOTHED TIGER.

This is my form.

THE TIGER SHAL JOIN THE LICHETTE

(actual turn:)

AID CORAI IN WEDDING SECURITY
(5) YOU JOIN CORAI, BUT MANAGE TO AVOID HAVING TO WEAR A TIGHT SUIT.

The Kitten Collective shall disperse into its natural form. That did not go as planned. We were not supposed to meld into a single hideously malformed blob of flesh. We were just supposed to cling together in the shape of a humanoid. Anywhozits, after dispersing into swarm form, we shall attend the wedding, acting as security to help prevent it from being crashed. Love shall prevail, humanity shall be freed.
(1) YOU DISPERSE INTO THE FORM OF A YARD WASTE BIN, THEN (1) ARE RAIDED BY ASSHOLE RACOONS.

Damn all that buildup and Spinal forgets my action...

NEW PLAN, REVEAL MY ULTIMATE SECRET OF SECRETNESS ALL WHILE BETRAYING THE CRAP OUT OF MISKO HOPEFULLY GAIN SOME KIND OF BONUS OR SOMETHING...

"SO MISKO, You truly believed that I was on your side? Now I know that you are wondering why I have betrayed you....well let me tell you why Misko because they *points to Lich and Dirg* ARE MY PARENTS!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNN. Even they do not know, because I have carefully concealed my form and they are not yet aware of their destiny, but one day in the future, which seeing how we are at the beginning of time, could be any time ever, THEY WILL GET IT ON, AND THEN I SHALL BE BORN!!!! And do you know what they call me?....MARVIN....."
(3) Lichette gives you a wierd stare, then shrugs it off, and watches as you rush Misko.

BOSS TURN:
PALADIN:
Spoiler: Disclaimer (click to show/hide)

Rage Time:

"You, be done with me? Hah. I AM MAN. I am the sum total of his madness, his monstrosity. Every nightmare composed by the human soul, every wake of fear that has lived, every single base or selfish human emotion that exists, I am. I'm Jealousy. I'm Spite and Hate, to The Core I'm Mean. I'm merely Human. And, on behalf of the Human race, you are not welcome on this plane, anymore."

Retaliate, Destory the minds of all nearby with the Voices of the Damned. Let all who would make me suffer feel the suffering that I have endured through the ages. Scar and Corrupt them, sparing not a single thought, until their minds can never escape the darkness deep in their soul. Till every dream is a nightmare, every breath a terror, every waking moment an endless torture from which only the sweet embrace of death can release them.

"...You know what? I just realized something. I entered this realm a long time ago. What was it, at... *breaks 4th wall* page 13? Anyway, 'twas a while ago. And I've struggled against the lichette's might for all that time. What has it gotten me? Nothing except pain, suffering and insanity. I've had bones broken, my body burned, been mentally tortured, been slashfic'd, you name it, it's been done to me. And for what? Nothing, except the promise that the lichette would be defeated. Again, that gets me nothing. She wasn't even doing anything evil, just standing there. We were the ones who started the fight. All this time, she's just been fighting for her own unlife. And who are we to take that away from her? Hell, I don't even hate her anymore. The only reason I did was because she was not dying. Not letting me complete my objective. You know what? Screw that. I want to be on the winning side for once." *Turns to Dirg and Lichette* "Can you forgive me? Before, I didn't see you as a person. You were just an obstacle. An objective to complete, and I was frustrated that it wasn't getting done. But now I see that your love is true, and that could start something wonderful if we just stepped aside and allowed it to happen." *Approaches Dirg and lichette* "In fact, I think I could help you. But please forgive me for what I've done. For what we've all done. Dirg knows me; we used to be friends, before...you, lichette. But I should be willing to look past that. Please, forgive me. Please?" Defect to lichette's side and start showing them templates for potential universes. "Would you like a particular one? We have literally infinite choices here."

I must say I am surprised, but not very.
(2+5v5+3) YOU RELEASE A WAVE OF DARK PSIONIC ENERGY, WHICH FIRES OFF IN A CIRCLE. LICHETTE TAKES SOME ENERGY FROM DIRG, AND DISSEMINATES MOST OF IT WITH THE POWER OF LOVE. UNFORTUNATLY, SHE IS UNABLE TO STOP IT FROM ATTACKING YOINK, WHO IS MADE EVEN MORE DRUNK AND DEPRESSED.

ROMANTIC:
(6+3v4+3)
"Man? MAN? Is that all you have the power of? You honestly believe that Man is the only species of power on this plane? The only species with emotions? I hate to bust your fantasy, but here's a glimpse of the other species."
She waves her hand, and a legion of species appear behind her. Though only one representative of each species appear, they seem to fill the near infinite plane.
"Elves, Klingon, Protoss and Gallifreins. All of these exist in the primordial plane, just as much as man. Each of them posseses the same power, the same strength as man. Do you see now, the ignorance and egotism of your beliefs?"
The legion moves around the church to defend it and those within it.
COMMENTARY
C'mon guys, OOC thread.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=117329.0

Romantics:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Paladins:

Wat:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 04:26:05 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: October 07, 2012, 03:46:48 pm »

JOIN LEGION IN DEFENDING THE CHURCH. HAND OUT M16S TO LEGION.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: October 07, 2012, 03:49:40 pm »

The kitten collective attempts resume its natural swarm form. And shall proceed to fuck Misko up. With its many needle-sharp teeth and claws.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: October 07, 2012, 03:52:14 pm »

Ferociously maul Corai

WOOF FOR THE WOOF GOD, HOWL FOR THE HOWL THRONE.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: October 07, 2012, 03:56:17 pm »

"Well here, as a symbol of my gratitude, I'll make the rings! Sound good? Good."
Forge wedding rings for Dirg and lichette.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: October 07, 2012, 04:00:05 pm »

Respawn, grab sword, and try not to fall onto it. That's enough. Take Arceus Form and try...Judgement, on Misko.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: October 07, 2012, 04:00:46 pm »

"Other races? Ha! Man is the superior being, constantly adapting to defeat any foe. Other races are stuck in their ways, while man adapts ever onward. It is his nature to 'corrupt' and 'pervert', for no object is pure without his work. THAT is why man fears a adapting foe, it fears a equal. Since man's birth upon the savannahs of africa, he has used the inferiors, bettering them, perfecting them, remaking them to fit in his world. Man is the ruler, he who bends objects to fit in his designs. The realm of the man-made spreads, all-consuming, assimilating, to lead the world to TRUE EQUALITY. Others are irrelevant! You are just a altruistic old fool, uncapable of understanding that with real progress, there are those who will live, and those who will die."

Aid the imcompetent Hanslanda, Purify him with the cleverness of man, gift to him the sword he seeks.
Aid the equally incompetent Wrex, and Anihalate the GreatWyrm

*As I turn away say ominously* "Bye Bye Lichy, See you at the Wedding..."
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:07:18 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: October 07, 2012, 04:03:25 pm »

"The Kitten Collective disagrees with the demon. We have found that all races can adapt. All races can change their environment. It is just that each race has their own baseline. A default psychological state. You are arrogant, and are merely a lost child, screaming in fear at the vastness of the world around you, and the fact that you mean nothing to it."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: October 07, 2012, 04:09:44 pm »

ACTIVATE PLAN.
PLAN BEING PM'D TO SPINAL_TAPER

REMIND WORLD THAT I AM A MODERATE
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: October 07, 2012, 04:12:16 pm »

But, you collection of small furry creatures, my baseline state is RAAAGGGHRR GRRRRR KILL. So where does that out me in your woldview, hmm?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: October 07, 2012, 04:13:32 pm »

"Our next charge, after humanity reaches its potential. Love shall prevail, Humanity shall be freed."
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 232