Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 649285 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2010 on: October 05, 2012, 10:29:37 pm »

Well shit. I've got a sword lodged in my viscera and Xantalos has decided we're all too destructive for his tastes.

Prevent Greenstarfanatic from recovering the sword... By drawing it, and killing him with it.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: October 05, 2012, 10:31:03 pm »

What? You motherfucking turncoat! How could you turn your back on everything you've stood for?! What about hatred?! What about slaughter?! You would betray not only us, but your very concept of being!

I will take great joy in slowly ripping the guts from your twisted mokery of a thorax, and painting the walls of this so-called wedding with your blood. And you know what? It will all be in vain. All of it. Your millenia of existence. Your endless patience? For Nothing! We shall feed on her entrails, and use her skull for a cup, you twisted lovefreak, and you won't have the pleasure to watch her fall, screaming, into the great abyss.

Savage GreatWyrmGold for his presumptions of innocence. Much blood must fall this day. All of it. His will only be the first.
I have a plan that will fulfil the needs of both sides! I just need another turn!
No. As much as I'd like to know, I knew Misko. I knew him well enough to know that he will never stop. Not as long as he exists. Wrex, if left free, will eventually kill us, and Hans would betray us if he was bored. Not to mention those other guys. Unfortunately, for peace to come, they must perish.

I'm trying to achieve peace by murdering everybody else. Peace through power.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Explain then, why you are on the lichette's side. Is it pride? You've defected before. Is it sheer loyalty? It is just a lich. Is it a belief in my failure? It will not occur. Moreover, wouldn't you rather fight on the side you actually support?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: October 05, 2012, 10:37:09 pm »

What? You motherfucking turncoat! How could you turn your back on everything you've stood for?! What about hatred?! What about slaughter?! You would betray not only us, but your very concept of being!

I will take great joy in slowly ripping the guts from your twisted mokery of a thorax, and painting the walls of this so-called wedding with your blood. And you know what? It will all be in vain. All of it. Your millenia of existence. Your endless patience? For Nothing! We shall feed on her entrails, and use her skull for a cup, you twisted lovefreak, and you won't have the pleasure to watch her fall, screaming, into the great abyss.

Savage GreatWyrmGold for his presumptions of innocence. Much blood must fall this day. All of it. His will only be the first.
I have a plan that will fulfil the needs of both sides! I just need another turn!
No. As much as I'd like to know, I knew Misko. I knew him well enough to know that he will never stop. Not as long as he exists. Wrex, if left free, will eventually kill us, and Hans would betray us if he was bored. Not to mention those other guys. Unfortunately, for peace to come, they must perish.

I'm trying to achieve peace by murdering everybody else. Peace through power.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Explain then, why you are on the lichette's side. Is it pride? You've defected before. Is it sheer loyalty? It is just a lich. Is it a belief in my failure? It will not occur. Moreover, wouldn't you rather fight on the side you actually support?
Because YOU must die for peace. Lichette has turned into a thing that does not wish to destroy mankind, and thus I let her live.

/IC/ And because your ranting is so annoying...

/OOC/ Not really, it's funny.

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: October 05, 2012, 10:40:58 pm »

Warning - while you were reading 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

SUMMON THE MECHALIZARD AND USE IT AS AN ANTENNA WITH WHICH TO CAST SLOW ON EVERYTHING

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: October 05, 2012, 10:48:07 pm »

Warning - while you were reading 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

From. Lord. Slowpoke.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: October 05, 2012, 11:13:33 pm »

>GO TO WEDDING

>MAKE TOAST TO DECEASED TRAVOLTA

>DANCE AND DANCE AND DANCE
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: October 05, 2012, 11:16:41 pm »

One turn, it's all I ask for!
Oh, and don't crash the wedding, it's needed for my plan.

Next turn I'm crashing the wedding. And kidnapping Yoink.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: October 05, 2012, 11:57:05 pm »

((Go ahead and put me back to just +2 if ya want Spinal)) "Xantalos, if you mean what you say, then I shall welcome you with open arms." ASSIST LICHETTE IN HER NEXT ACTION, IF NOT POSSIBLE, THEN JUST KILL WREX FOR INSULTING LICHETTE. ALSO GET CLEANED UP AND PUT ON APPROPRIATE ATTIRE FOR THE WEDDING.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: October 06, 2012, 03:00:51 am »

IN SPIRIT FORM, ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL OF DEMOCRATS OF EARTH. ALSO SHIELD SELF FROM ANY POTENTIAL BACKFIRES
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 03:02:36 am by da_nang »
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: October 06, 2012, 10:32:37 am »

LIBERAL BADASS WHITE LIGHTSABER-TOOTHED TIGER.

This is my form.

THE TIGER SHAL JOIN THE LICHETTE

(actual turn:)

AID CORAI IN WEDDING SECURITY

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: October 06, 2012, 05:48:17 pm »

The Kitten Collective shall disperse into its natural form. That did not go as planned. We were not supposed to meld into a single hideously malformed blob of flesh. We were just supposed to cling together in the shape of a humanoid. Anywhozits, after dispersing into swarm form, we shall attend the wedding, acting as security to help prevent it from being crashed. Love shall prevail, humanity shall be freed.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: October 06, 2012, 05:55:51 pm »

ALSO GET CLEANED UP AND PUT ON APPROPRIATE ATTIRE FOR THE WEDDING.[/b]
Anywhozits, after dispersing into swarm form, we shall attend the wedding, acting as security to help prevent it from being crashed. Love shall prevail, humanity shall be freed.
AID CORAI IN WEDDING SECURITY
>GO TO WEDDING
Begin wedding ceremony.
Offer Wrex a position as reception entertainment.
Suggest an OOC thread.
Attend wedding, as security.
All according plan, all is as it should be. All falls into place. Everything, Falls...

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: October 06, 2012, 06:35:03 pm »

Damn all that buildup and Spinal forgets my action...

NEW PLAN, REVEAL MY ULTIMATE SECRET OF SECRETNESS ALL WHILE BETRAYING THE CRAP OUT OF MISKO HOPEFULLY GAIN SOME KIND OF BONUS OR SOMETHING...

"SO MISKO, You truly believed that I was on your side? Now I know that you are wondering why I have betrayed you....well let me tell you why Misko because they *points to Lich and Dirg* ARE MY PARENTS!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNN. Even they do not know, because I have carefully concealed my form and they are not yet aware of their destiny, but one day in the future, which seeing how we are at the beginning of time, could be any time ever, THEY WILL GET IT ON, AND THEN I SHALL BE BORN!!!! And do you know what they call me?....MARVIN....."
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: October 06, 2012, 06:38:50 pm »

Damn all that buildup and Spinal forgets my action...

NEW PLAN, REVEAL MY ULTIMATE SECRET OF SECRETNESS ALL WHILE BETRAYING THE CRAP OUT OF MISKO HOPEFULLY GAIN SOME KIND OF BONUS OR SOMETHING...

"SO MISKO, You truly believed that I was on your side? Now I know that you are wondering why I have betrayed you....well let me tell you why Misko because they *points to Lich and Dirg* ARE MY PARENTS!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNN. Even they do not know, because I have carefully concealed my form and they are not yet aware of their destiny, but one day in the future, which seeing how we are at the beginning of time, could be any time ever, THEY WILL GET IT ON, AND THEN I SHALL BE BORN!!!! And do you know what they call me?....MARVIN....."
Seriously? Do you actually think I didn't expect it? You're the troll here, anyway. Why would I trust you? I never trusted you. You sorta just hoped on the bandwagon, then switched to look cool.

OBLIGATORY RANT:
YOU WERE JUST A IMP, ATTEMPTING TO SCREW EVERYONE NEAR YOU, AND FAILIGN MISERABLY. YOU NEVER HAD ANY POWER, SO YOU TRIED TO JOIN SOMEONE FOR IT THEN BACKSTAB. EVERYONE DISTRUSTS YOU. THE LICHETTE DISTRUSTS YOU. I DISTRUST YOU. ALL DESPISE YOU. YOU ARE A TROLL, BUT ONE WHOM EVERYONE CAN FIND. YOUR LIFE SHALL BE SHORT.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: October 06, 2012, 06:46:30 pm »

All part of the plan my dear Insane Blobamajig of Ranting.

You see I spent the entire time KNOWING how all this would go, I knew of your insignificant transformation, of My fathers love affair, and of all these other little details.
I had appeared at the perfect time to change this final battle, but If I revealed myself too soon then all would unite against me, not knowing what the future holds and all.
THIS is why I took the form of a simple troll, THIS is why I have acted so nonchalantly and without coordination, THIS IS MARVIN, AND THIS IS WHAT SHALL BE YOUR DOWNFALL MISKO OF BLOBBED-RANTS!!!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 232