Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 649354 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #1995 on: October 05, 2012, 09:12:54 pm »

Be NOT dead, and ATTACK HANSLANDA WITH MY SWORD OF DESTINY!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 09:15:07 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: October 05, 2012, 09:13:41 pm »

That Hans now has.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: October 05, 2012, 09:14:56 pm »

That Hans now has.

Okay, scatch that, PULL THE BLADE OUT OF HANSLANDA AND *THEN* ATTACK HIM.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: October 05, 2012, 09:15:15 pm »

Begin wedding ceremony.
Offer Wrex a position as reception entertainment.
Suggest an OOC thread.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: October 05, 2012, 09:16:12 pm »

Begin wedding ceremony.
Suggest an OOC thread.

All this.

Attend wedding, as security.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: October 05, 2012, 09:17:03 pm »

Begin wedding ceremony.
Suggest an OOC thread.

All this.

Attend wedding, as security.
Greet Corai.

...Does this count as an action?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: October 05, 2012, 09:34:48 pm »

"...You know what? I just realized something. I entered this realm a long time ago. What was it, at... *breaks 4th wall* page 13? Anyway, 'twas a while ago. And I've struggled against the lichette's might for all that time. What has it gotten me? Nothing except pain, suffering and insanity. I've had bones broken, my body burned, been mentally tortured, been slashfic'd, you name it, it's been done to me. And for what? Nothing, except the promise that the lichette would be defeated. Again, that gets me nothing. She wasn't even doing anything evil, just standing there. We were the ones who started the fight. All this time, she's just been fighting for her own unlife. And who are we to take that away from her? Hell, I don't even hate her anymore. The only reason I did was because she was not dying. Not letting me complete my objective. You know what? Screw that. I want to be on the winning side for once." *Turns to Dirg and Lichette* "Can you forgive me? Before, I didn't see you as a person. You were just an obstacle. An objective to complete, and I was frustrated that it wasn't getting done. But now I see that your love is true, and that could start something wonderful if we just stepped aside and allowed it to happen." *Approaches Dirg and lichette* "In fact, I think I could help you. But please forgive me for what I've done. For what we've all done. Dirg knows me; we used to be friends, before...you, lichette. But I should be willing to look past that. Please, forgive me. Please?" Defect to lichette's side and start showing them templates for potential universes. "Would you like a particular one? We have literally infinite choices here."
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: October 05, 2012, 09:38:07 pm »

Spoiler: Disclaimer (click to show/hide)

Rage Time:

"You, be done with me? Hah. I AM MAN. I am the sum total of his madness, his monstrosity. Every nightmare composed by the human soul, every wake of fear that has lived, every single base or selfish human emotion that exists, I am. I'm Jealousy. I'm Spite and Hate, to The Core I'm Mean. I'm merely Human. And, on behalf of the Human race, you are not welcome on this plane, anymore."

Retaliate, Destory the minds of all nearby with the Voices of the Damned. Let all who would make me suffer feel the suffering that I have endured through the ages. Scar and Corrupt them, sparing not a single thought, until their minds can never escape the darkness deep in their soul. Till every dream is a nightmare, every breath a terror, every waking moment an endless torture from which only the sweet embrace of death can release them.

"...You know what? I just realized something. I entered this realm a long time ago. What was it, at... *breaks 4th wall* page 13? Anyway, 'twas a while ago. And I've struggled against the lichette's might for all that time. What has it gotten me? Nothing except pain, suffering and insanity. I've had bones broken, my body burned, been mentally tortured, been slashfic'd, you name it, it's been done to me. And for what? Nothing, except the promise that the lichette would be defeated. Again, that gets me nothing. She wasn't even doing anything evil, just standing there. We were the ones who started the fight. All this time, she's just been fighting for her own unlife. And who are we to take that away from her? Hell, I don't even hate her anymore. The only reason I did was because she was not dying. Not letting me complete my objective. You know what? Screw that. I want to be on the winning side for once." *Turns to Dirg and Lichette* "Can you forgive me? Before, I didn't see you as a person. You were just an obstacle. An objective to complete, and I was frustrated that it wasn't getting done. But now I see that your love is true, and that could start something wonderful if we just stepped aside and allowed it to happen." *Approaches Dirg and lichette* "In fact, I think I could help you. But please forgive me for what I've done. For what we've all done. Dirg knows me; we used to be friends, before...you, lichette. But I should be willing to look past that. Please, forgive me. Please?" Defect to lichette's side and start showing them templates for potential universes. "Would you like a particular one? We have literally infinite choices here."

I must say I am surprised, but not very.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:06:49 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: October 05, 2012, 09:49:19 pm »

Avoid getting mind destroyed! I wouldn't remember my clever plan!
Sig

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: October 05, 2012, 10:05:49 pm »

What? You motherfucking turncoat! How could you turn your back on everything you've stood for?! What about hatred?! What about slaughter?! You would betray not only us, but your very concept of being!

I will take great joy in slowly ripping the guts from your twisted mokery of a thorax, and painting the walls of this so-called wedding with your blood. And you know what? It will all be in vain. All of it. Your millenia of existence. Your endless patience? For Nothing! We shall feed on her entrails, and use her skull for a cup, you twisted lovefreak, and you won't have the pleasure to watch her fall, screaming, into the great abyss.

Savage GreatWyrmGold for his presumptions of innocence. Much blood must fall this day. All of it. His will only be the first.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: October 05, 2012, 10:15:32 pm »

What? You motherfucking turncoat! How could you turn your back on everything you've stood for?! What about hatred?! What about slaughter?! You would betray not only us, but your very concept of being!

I will take great joy in slowly ripping the guts from your twisted mokery of a thorax, and painting the walls of this so-called wedding with your blood. And you know what? It will all be in vain. All of it. Your millenia of existence. Your endless patience? For Nothing! We shall feed on her entrails, and use her skull for a cup, you twisted lovefreak, and you won't have the pleasure to watch her fall, screaming, into the great abyss.

Savage GreatWyrmGold for his presumptions of innocence. Much blood must fall this day. All of it. His will only be the first.
I have a plan that will fulfil the needs of both sides! I just need another turn!
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: October 05, 2012, 10:22:52 pm »

I have a plan that will fulfil the needs of both sides! I just need another turn!
No. As much as I'd like to know, I knew Misko. I knew him well enough to know that he will never stop. Not as long as he exists. Wrex, if left free, will eventually kill us, and Hans would betray us if he was bored. Not to mention those other guys. Unfortunately, for peace to come, they must perish.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: October 05, 2012, 10:27:09 pm »

No. As much as I'd like to know, I knew Misko. I knew him well enough to know that he will never stop. Not as long as he exists. Wrex, if left free, will eventually kill us, and Hans would betray us if he was bored. Not to mention those other guys. Unfortunately, for peace to come, they must perish.
One turn, it's all I ask for!
Oh, and don't crash the wedding, it's needed for my plan.
Sig

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: October 05, 2012, 10:27:20 pm »

I'm trying to achieve peace by murdering everybody else. Peace through power.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 232