Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 65

Author Topic: gateivory, all is silence (CLOSED!)  (Read 87541 times)

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel
Re: gateivory, the land without ore
« Reply #465 on: October 21, 2012, 09:44:21 pm »

its perfectly fine, if we have a good reason to skip you, we will. for now though, you've given updates and are still around. thats the best part of succession games, when your turn comes around, things are so messed up that you really have no idea where to start and !!FUN!! ensues.

also, Ill put you on the list valrandir.

edit; If I may throw an idea out there, you could create a great library. its actually something I wanted to do in the first turn so that I could adhere to the story I laid out for my character, but I never did it... still though, it would make a big chamber of engravings to look at.

Great post!
I agree 100%

Its also hard for me to take over a succession game. With everything everywhere and all the mess.
But that's how it is, ur not alone : )

saltmummy626

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Lich of Gulgatha
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 22, 2012, 01:19:31 pm »

and that was about 3 days ago. Ill give scientist until the end of today, then im afraid we will have to skip.
All is silence. The road is straight, without turning, in darkness. Now let there be an end to all things.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 22, 2012, 02:45:49 pm »

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, the main reason was because I assumed you skipped me  :P. A lot actually happens in this update though:

13th Feltsite:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel
« Reply #468 on: October 22, 2012, 03:18:06 pm »

omg wall'o'text™

Good Progress.

I would suggest using paragraphs for an easier reading experience.

saltmummy626

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Lich of Gulgatha
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 22, 2012, 11:04:05 pm »

pull a lever and something just detonates for no reason? smells like dwarf fortress.
All is silence. The road is straight, without turning, in darkness. Now let there be an end to all things.

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel
« Reply #470 on: October 24, 2012, 02:00:53 pm »

Assuming the current speed it will take over a month for scientist turn.

Scientist could you please reverse the current trend? :D

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 24, 2012, 03:18:47 pm »

sorry, I realize that I haven't been uploading much, and that's because my scheduale is extremely full, and from the looks of things, it's going to get worse. I'm really sorry, but if I were to do the full turn it would probably take more than a month, so here's the current save: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7064
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

saltmummy626

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Lich of Gulgatha
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 24, 2012, 07:13:32 pm »

alright. I can respect your reasons. I will take your save, compress it with valrandirs DF. then, ill PM the next player.

gonna take awhile, I have a meeting to go to soon, so maybe Ill get it up soon, or maybe later. we will see.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:21:49 pm by saltmummy626 »

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel
« Reply #473 on: October 24, 2012, 08:38:29 pm »

sorry, I realize that I haven't been uploading much, and that's because my scheduale is extremely full, and from the looks of things, it's going to get worse. I'm really sorry, but if I were to do the full turn it would probably take more than a month, so here's the current save: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7064

No problems, the story continues following your last move.

saltmummy626

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Lich of Gulgatha
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 25, 2012, 12:06:53 am »

BAH! im having trouble getting the package to upload. Ive got it all set up an ready to go, but it just wont upload... is something wrong with dffd?

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: October 25, 2012, 07:19:29 am »

I had a similar problem. For me it started the upload progress bar, but then it didn't go past 0%. All I did was wait and eventually it went straight from 0 to 100% in no time at all.

Gulf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: October 25, 2012, 02:16:13 pm »

I know this is an odd request, and might mean I get in ahead of someone, but can I have the first week of December?

MiceMiceMice

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: October 25, 2012, 02:27:01 pm »

Hooray some progress perhaps. I'd be fine with you having the 1st week of December Gulf, but my turn probably won't land then, so I probably shouldn't be the one deciding :P

Valrandir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Voxcel
« Reply #478 on: October 25, 2012, 09:23:24 pm »

I know this is an odd request, and might mean I get in ahead of someone, but can I have the first week of December?

I'd say certainly have it :)

saltmummy626

• Bay Watcher
  • Grand Lich of Gulgatha
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: October 26, 2012, 12:01:58 am »

certainly gulf, I will give you that time. if I can get the goddamn save to upload. !!RAGE!! anyways, yes, I have assigned you the first week of december.

for now, Ill put down scientists save as the current save. I also PM aussievil yesterday.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 12:09:48 am by saltmummy626 »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 65