Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Lesbian Horse gives birth  (Read 13811 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Lesbian Horse gives birth
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 05:42:58 pm »

Well I'm not a horse. And I was joking about how oversensitive some people are =(
You're NOT a horse?

Well... This is awkward.

AleAndSteel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 06:00:07 pm »

hah! I knew it all along!
http://kodblogblogkod.blogspot.co.uk/

"Urist? Urist, stop the wagon. Urist, stop now. URIST! STOP! STOP RIGHT NOW! YOUR DRIVING US INTO THE VOLCANO! URIST!!!!!!!!"

caddybear

• Bay Watcher
  • Elf Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2012, 06:23:02 pm »

Well I'm not a horse. And I was joking about how oversensitive some people are =(
You're NOT a horse?

Well... This is awkward.

I wanted to clear up the confusion. Horses are easily offended, you see. Also impregnated more easily than brazilian soap opera characters, as the thread proves.
And then did ARMOK say, the east is the holiest of directions, and thou shouldst not stand there lest thou be strucketh down by my holiest of beards. And then did the dorfs did say, we shall build from the west, for more do we fear the beard of ARMOK than the strike of the elephant.

vjek

• Bay Watcher
  • If it didn't work, change the world so it does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2012, 07:48:29 pm »

You're NOT a horse?

Well... This is awkward.

I wanted to clear up the confusion. Horses are easily offended, you see. Also impregnated more easily than brazilian soap opera characters, as the thread proves.
As a brazilian soap opera character, I am offended by your remark!    :D

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2012, 07:50:30 pm »

You're NOT a horse?

Well... This is awkward.

As a remark, I am offended by your Brazilian soap opera!
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

adasdad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2012, 07:52:00 pm »

inb4 mlp shipping jokes.
There are no words to describe my state of euphoria right now...
euphoric?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2012, 07:57:23 pm »

inb4 mlp shipping jokes.
I am the drugs, and I am inb4 your offensive

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2012, 08:06:57 pm »

Perhaps it was a divine act. Hmm, can't have been Loki since he used a female horse form when creating Sleipnir nor was it Zeus since he mostly used his animal forms for pregnating women, not horses. Must have been Armok :-\

It would be interesting if it turned out that you had a werehorse hiding within your fort or a horse forgotten beast in your plumbing (The fb Adzo Broniebeast has come! A huge skinless horse. It has a thorny shell and a pair of slimy antennae and is undulating rhytmicly. Beware its horse pollunating spores.) :o (Someone has to mod werebeast/animal pollunation into DF!)
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2012, 08:18:25 pm »

Perhaps it was a divine act. Hmm, can't have been Loki since he used a female horse form when creating Sleipnir nor was it Zeus since he mostly used his animal forms for pregnating women, not horses. Must have been Armok :-\

It would be interesting if it turned out that you had a werehorse hiding within your fort or a horse forgotten beast in your plumbing (The fb Adzo Broniebeast has come! A huge skinless horse. It has a thorny shell and a pair of slimy antennae and is undulating rhytmicly. Beware its horse pollunating spores.) :o (Someone has to mod werebeast/animal pollunation into DF!)

Also, I do believe Loki was, shall we say, the catcher in that particular baseball game.
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

harlansmith

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2012, 08:41:07 pm »

Welp, life will find a way.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2012, 08:47:16 pm »

Loki is the best mother of all history. Never liked his butchering in modern movies and such. Loki? A frost giant?

PAH

Mr S

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2012, 08:33:24 am »

This is a satire-ium thread.  All craftsdwarfship is of superior quality.  On the thread is an image of two female horses.  On the thread is an image of a colt.  On the thread is an image of a dwarf.  The dwarf is striking an offended posture.  The horses are ignoring the dwarf.  The artwork relates to the seige of the thread by Focus on the Filly, lead by the dwarf Jamus McDobson in the early summer of 12.  It menaces with spikes quackery and jest.  It is encircled with bands of wild goose.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2012, 09:49:43 am »

So, what was the thing that got born?
The best case scenario: a normal, mostly functional horse that will get slaughtered the next winter.
The worst case scenario: a dwarf with hooves and a tail or an alcoholic pony with a beard and a tendency to be on the wrong side of the wall. This would ofcourse imply that you should change your animal caretaker dwarf.

As a remark, I am offended by your Brazilian soap opera!
Just build a Brazilian soap tower..

Anyway, I believe that this thread is slowly starting to get derailed. (Which in bay12 is a sign of quality)
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2012, 10:38:45 am »

Loki is the best mother of all history. Never liked his butchering in modern movies and such. Loki? A frost giant?

PAH
Actually, Loki is considered both a god and a jötunn in Norse mythology.

Wiki's first paragraph details the children Loki has helped create (I fail to say sire due to Slepnir ;) ), and its an interesting read.
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

Urist McGyver

• Bay Watcher
  • I love Roc Birds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2012, 11:06:48 am »

I'm Brazillian (srsly) and this is full of cheese.
It's treated as completely normal because this is Dwarf Fortress.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with surrounding yourself with a wall of flames, only to later realize that you're surrounded by a wall of flames.
There's nothing that can't be solved by hurling fifteen roc birds at it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4