Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Sanity's Eclipse -Turn 6; Revival  (Read 11785 times)

chrome1

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Sanity's Eclipse Turn 3:A Horror-Apocalypse rtd
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2012, 08:30:22 pm »

Alec massages his temples to try and calm his massive headache. Deciding that a course of action was needed to be taken, he takes a risky chance, and pressed the basement button without too much thought of what it could lead too.

Try to deal with pain, and press basement button

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2012, 09:22:40 pm »

"You know what I would like right now, guys? A shotgun. Or a machine gun. Because, yeah. Those things? Totally fucked up, bro, I mean damn. And after we have some guns, what would be great would be a tank." A large, armored vehicle between himself and whatever the hell that was up there sounded very nice indeed right now.

Benny also votes for armory, where he looks for shotguns and ammunition for such.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2012, 09:22:46 pm »

((Great, now my character is a literal monster bait...Yeah, tough luck. Since you mentioned the "memorizing" part, I'll take it my character has some idea of what may have happened. And are you keeping track of the Makarov's clip? The magazine sizes vary from 8 to 10 and 12 bullets.))

Mortimer reawakens inside the elevator and stands up, recovering the disciplined stance he had learned after so much time practicing military tactics. But he also knew he was probably not the same anymore.
He saw the creatures' eyes, and they had saw him; Mortimer felt as if they had somehow etched his face, scent and signature into their mind, sharing his characteristics between them. He took some time to check where the elevator was going before starting a conversation.
"Um, Basement? Yeah, I could have some of what they hid there. And some more firepower may prove beneficial, unless it has already been all exhausted."

The russkie examines his pistol, still maintaining his stance to prevent any missfires.
"I should also mention I think those creatures got something into me, like a tracking device of sorts. Not the physical one, of course, but you get the idea. Either that or they just got all my info and they'll track me to hell and back."

He stops for a moment.
"I am probably a hazard for the team. What do you think? I can leave you alone if you so wish. To be sincere, I know these monsters are beyond common sense. I may be more resilient to suggestion..."
He fondly remembers the memories of his father teaching him how to cope with pain and distractions under stress and at gunpoint. His lips form a slight smile. Old bastard.
"...But even if they do not break my mind, I'm sure they'll break my body sooner or later even if I follow you, since I'll be their prey. Either that or they leave me mostly unscathed and start to pick off each one of you to finally kill me when I am no longer of use. I may just be going crazy, but that is what I think. Bluntly put, I feel as if they are the hounds, and I have just became the rabbit."

He exchanges the barely used magazine for the fresh one, just in case he has to face an occasion where there will be no time to reload, pulling the slide and chambering another bullet with a sharp metallic sound.
"Well, this rabbit can kick and bite. Hard."

His eyes show steely determination. The youth really means what he just said; if he proves to be more of a problem to the team than he is worth, there is no problem in being left to fend off for himself. After all, there are five more lives on the line.

Exchange barely used magazine for unused one, prepare to shoot at anything dangerous. When the elevator doors' open, be the first out and secure the area before anything else.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:32:12 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2012, 09:27:39 pm »

Ires huddled at the corner of the elevator, fingering her amulet while making sure that what she saw wasn't real. Those red gems, they must be connected to something else. Eyes? Lights?

No matter. She looked at the buttons, "The basement looks like a viable option, but Armories are mostly locked down by heavy security, and the research labs might...ugh, I don't even want to guess what else may have happened."

She took a breath before pressing a hand to her temple, kneading it for a while. "No sign of guards or other people, especially that strange Agent who helped us.

If we do take the basement, it may be empty. Likewise on the Quarters. Um, I'll just stay here and go with whatever you all pick.

"The basement, then. And don't forget headgear for the noise on those guns."

Concede to vote on the majority vote (the one that first gets 2 votes)

((Wut. 2 Ninjas!))

Be the first to exit, then examine the current surroundings and try to search for anything that I could hold as a weapon.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:29:25 pm by Tiruin »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2012, 09:32:06 pm »

(Don't give the GM ideas, Tiruin! >.> Also, just thinking, if we find any grenades maybe I should hold on to them. Benny's background is as a pitcher, after all, he'd probably better with them than the others... Well, maybe Mortimer would be good too, it depends on whether he's trained with them or not. If not, then Benny's pitching arm is the best bet they have.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2012, 09:43:41 pm »

(Don't give the GM ideas, Tiruin! >.> Also, just thinking, if we find any grenades maybe I should hold on to them. Benny's background is as a pitcher, after all, he'd probably better with them than the others... Well, maybe Mortimer would be good too, it depends on whether he's trained with them or not. If not, then Benny's pitching arm is the best bet they have.)
((I'm not. That's what I would say IC  :P And logically, it would be right, but what I said is just a speculation.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2012, 09:50:14 pm »

((I think Mortimer would be the best to throw grenades at a reasonable distance and using arcing trajectories due to a little background training, but if the matter is distance, height, precision at long distances or strength, I doubt he would be better than Benny.

Also, is anyone in favor of leaving Mortimer behind?))
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:04:50 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2012, 09:57:33 pm »

Also, is anyone in favor of leaving Mortimer behind?))
((No, we like the gun-toting man with the funny accent, thank you very much.

And...I'm not actually sure what happened in your act. Memorized, or mesmerized?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2012, 10:00:46 pm »

((No, we like the gun-toting man with the funny accent, thank you very much.

And...I'm not actually sure what happened in your act. Memorized, or mesmerized?))
((I went with memorized, although mesmerized is actually more likely. We'd have to wait for Word of God on that.

And my original idea for the character was a full-blown Spetsnaz soldier with a fully russian name, but I settled on a competition shooter with some military training and mixed heritage. He does have the accent, though.))
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:03:56 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2012, 10:12:00 pm »

(Nah, I'm practically never in favor of leaving anyone behind. >.>)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2012, 10:12:00 pm »

"Basement's as good a place as any... Oh, and I downloaded the entire military database on these things. Thought I should mention that."

Run a search on the glutton to find the effects of exposure to its blood.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2012, 05:17:44 am »

((Great, now my character is a literal monster bait...Yeah, tough luck. Since you mentioned the "memorizing" part, I'll take it my character has some idea of what may have happened. And are you keeping track of the Makarov's clip? The magazine sizes vary from 8 to 10 and 12 bullets.))
((Yep that was a royal fuck up on my part, teach me to use big words...  It was mesmerizing, suppose next time I'll use enchanted or paralyzed or stunned XD))
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 05:21:44 am by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2012, 06:33:46 am »

((Facepalm. May you guys just ignore all of the RP I wrote? I do not feel like editing it out :P))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2012, 06:35:20 am »

((Facepalm. May you guys just ignore all of the RP I wrote? I do not feel like editing it out :P))
((We now have an excuse to joke on the russian!

. . .

That didn't sound right.))

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2012, 12:13:23 pm »

gonna start writing in a minute since we are only missing one guy and he's currently online.  I highly doubt anything intense will happen that will require his turn immediately :0
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8