Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 108

Author Topic: GEℕESIS Rᶒborℕ [5.43] || Dark Fantasy + Steampunk  (Read 330220 times)

Tenderroast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe I'm doing something stupid.... but in adventure mode, using Advfort, how the BLEEP do you build the Adventurers Forge? i cant find it in the build menu anywhere.
Its not in the Workshop list, its not in the FURNACE list, and its not in the CUSTOM WORKSHOP list of buildings. So, what the hell am i doing wrong?

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

[BUILDING_FURNACE:ADVENTURER_FORGE_ADV]

It's bugged somewhat. Advfort does not allow custom furnaces, so you'll have to change it on your own in the raws to make it appear in the custom workshops list. Change the highlighted part into WORKSHOP in building_adventurer.txt in your (save's) raws.

Deon said that it will be fixed next release.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Doom2soon

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I'm having a problem getting the GUI of workflow to work in the current release of this mod. i que up my repeat job and hit Ctr+w and then nothing happens. if i go thru the command line i can enable the plugin but i learned using the gui and would really like help getting it to work. any suggestions? thanks!

Tenderroast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@New Guy
I did that already, but i cant find the building itself in the build menu. It's not there for some reason. And yes, i am using 5.23

falconne

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm having a problem getting the GUI of workflow to work in the current release of this mod. i que up my repeat job and hit Ctr+w and then nothing happens. if i go thru the command line i can enable the plugin but i learned using the gui and would really like help getting it to work. any suggestions? thanks!

You need to have a keybinding in your dfhack.init file for "gui/workflow". See the instructions here.
Utility plugins for DFHack, for improving Dwarf Fortress' user interface.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

@New Guy
I did that already, but i cant find the building itself in the build menu. It's not there for some reason. And yes, i am using 5.23

It's probably one of these:

1. You didn't apply it to your current save
2. You applied it on both and maybe it needs world generation

I have it working fine for me after applying the fix

naisel

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 05:10:45 pm by naisel »

Tenderroast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@new guy

i deleted all of my saves. Applied the fix. Genned a new world, and still nada. I think im just gonna give up, and change the reactions to using the smelting pit...

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

this may be my favorite mod ever. a fortress? in adventure mode? ive never made such delicious wolf meat rings ever! damn good mod :D
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

this may be my favorite mod ever. a fortress? in adventure mode? ive never made such delicious wolf meat rings ever! damn good mod :D

That's a feature in DFHack, so it's in some other mods too.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

i already knew it was :P its just the first time ive seen it in action. and i may have left "also" out in that sentence :/

edit: and the quotations around also...
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've managed to track down and kill a proper vampire (not a succubus, nor a lamia... I want to keep gaining attributes, thankyouverymuch  :P ) with my steel dwarfette demigod, the same who got pwned by the werebeast back a while (5.20 maybe)... but when I drink his blood I don't become a vampire. Tried it from the ground, from a weapon, even from a waterskin. What am I doing wrong?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 05:47:08 pm by Tirion »
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Try changing the above in the vampire curses raws. I haven't tested this, but it seems to call for a generic VAMPIRE_CURSE interaction when there is nothing like that.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Try changing the above in the vampire curses raws. I haven't tested this, but it seems to call for a generic VAMPIRE_CURSE interaction when there is nothing like that.

Tried it, still not a vampire  >:( Please tell me I don't need to regen a world for that...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:24:46 am by Tirion »
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile

You probably need to. /:

About the adventurer's forge thing not showing up, it seems to only show up when you're not a dwarf(or a civ member? Haven't checked), or in short, an outsider.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 03:31:35 am by New Guy »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 108