_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 658 659 [660] 661 662 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936199 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9885 on: November 11, 2012, 09:49:31 am »

((Requesting update from any person who cares about following Feyri :)) ))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9886 on: November 11, 2012, 09:51:36 am »

((....wait a second...

((HEY LOOK AT ALL THIS UTILITARIANISM

Anyways, this reminds me of a dream I had. It was in Einstienian Roulette, and all the sudden all these newbies show up. Then they kill all the developed characters. I've never raged harder in a dream.))

GUYS, GUYS, MY PROPHECY. OH NOOOOOOOOOO ))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9887 on: November 11, 2012, 10:03:20 am »

(Feyri learned she should use crossbows from that book, and that's about it. :P And damn it TCM I blame all this on you and your reality-altering dreams.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9888 on: November 11, 2012, 10:10:03 am »

Quote from: anailater & IronyOwl
(D&D talk snipped to a single quote so as to avoid quote pyramids and the wrath of Toady)

(We should totally do that. XD)
((I don't actually understand quote pyramids and all - from my laptop PoV, it's just a nice stack of squares...care to explain that too? Though, I do see bad quote pyramids where Toady hates them. Is there some kind of formatting thing that messes up when pyramids are invoked?

Also, we'll miss you Skyrunner! Age aeternum vale meus amicus!))

Ponder if using crossbows with extended ammunition stocks and varying types of ammunition would be feasible - explosive bolts, and the long range power of the gauss rifle, perhaps? Silent, yet efficient.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9889 on: November 11, 2012, 10:13:30 am »

(I think quote pyramids mess up the entire forum in some manner, probably specifically searches. I'm not really sure what the deal is.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9890 on: November 11, 2012, 10:18:51 am »

((So...IronyOwl, thinking of joining in the tourny? :P))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9891 on: November 11, 2012, 12:31:02 pm »

((....wait a second...

Anyways, this reminds me of a dream I had. It was in Einstienian Roulette, and all the sudden all these newbies show up. Then they kill all the developed characters. I've never raged harder in a dream.))

((Shush you. I'll blow you up with a 1/8th kiloton bom and you'll LIKE it  8) ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9892 on: November 11, 2012, 01:09:44 pm »

Stream starting again, with the movie "MOON" to be followed by Terminator 2 and...well anything else we feel like.

http://www.justin.tv/piecewise666#/w/4158194320

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9893 on: November 11, 2012, 03:30:38 pm »

"That... Sounds like someone died."
Go to wherever the noises of combat came from, raid any corpses for weapons armor and tokens. Then take the corpse to the doctor. If whomever killed the victim wants the stuff, it's fine. Go to the commotion. But be afraid of Milno. Be very afraid. Also keep May from getting herself hurt.
You run into the rec room and tackle may to the ground, getting on top of her to protect her from any flying debris, bullets or stray body parts.

Go on a corpse raiding date with Thomas. FOR SCOTLAND!

((..huh, I didn't expect it to be so sad xD))

((At least make her a NPC. I miss her. :3))
The corpse raiding date Thomas seems to have plans for is horizontal with you on your back. Same old same old.

"Sigh. He never got over it, did he? Oh well. Good job Buckler. Stand down"

Loot Mason's corpse. Guard it from anyone attempting to loot and/or steal it, preferably with a warning before opening fire.

"Hey Steve? Is there any sort of graveyard on the ship, or at least some kind of dignified body disposal?"
You gather up Mason's gear, specifically
Microwave Manipulator
Crystalline projector
2 token.
And proceed to stand over the body with buckler beside you.

>Graveyard? No. Best you could do is wrap him up and bury him in space if you want. Air lock is in the hanger.

((Does Sa'las have a symbol?  First one mentioned without one.  DERP CAN'T READ))

Keep reading!
(Not your fault actually, I copy pasted the wrong section of text, so some of the post was cut off.)
"Sulf 'ada-zon: God of Burns. Sulf 'ada-zon the all burning, Sulf 'ada-zon of flame. "

The image on the opposing page shows a man in a hospital gown, all of what would be exposed flesh wrapped in fraying bandages. The frayed ends of his bandages burn like the wick of a candle and a trail of embers drifts behind him. The symbol at the bottom of the page is a simple drawing of a flame.

"(Much of the page has been redacted with a black marker. The text itself begins in the middle of the page, in the middle of a sentence.) -Prayed to during the initial treatment of patients, as well as subsequent treatments, his name being softly chanted as bandages are changed. His symbol is placed on the bandages over the effected area or inscribed on containers holding water or ointments used to soothe the pain of the burn.  Placing his symbol directly upon the injured should never be done for it (The rest is redacted)"

Save sim as-is, Eject from VR.

What. The hell. Was that.
You hit save as you jump out of the sim, assuming a kungfu stance and shouting that you are part of the neighborhood watch and are authorized to use deadly force and to call the PTA.
Without warning, Jim suddenly attempts to rip Buckler apart with his Mass Manipulation Amp.

(For fuck's sake, people. Stop killing everyone else.)
[exo:1+1+1]
You point at Buckler and then clench your fist. His right, back leg is wrenched violently, twisting like a corkscrew until it snaps in half. Buckler seems very surprised by this and begins immediately scanning the room.

I don't take kindly to a paranoid, murderous team member. Don't expect me to pull you out of a fire, like what I did to earn these.

Gesture at prosthetic limbs, re-enter VR and get the saved sim back. Disarm the opponent literally using wristblade, at the shoulders.
[dex:4]
[dum dex:6]
The dummy side steps your attack and grabs hold of the hand with the blade attached to it, trying to stab it into you.
[str:3
[dum str:1] You jerk your arm away from him and hop back out of his grasp.

((Jim cancelled organize tournament - everyone dead.))

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! I mean, seriously, that's two people killed in what, five minutes?"

Rant at the other people, sip drink. Make more if necessary.
You rant at people while mixing yourself more drink, gesturing wildly with one hand while slowly stirring with the other.

((It does seem like the current mission is close to wrapping up. If Gorat has to choose I guess he'd rather try to get onto the next mission, but if he can get into both the mission and the tournament, that'd be best.))

Gorat looks up at the sounds. Did they come from the rec room? "Uh, Steve, sir? Where those shots? Are we under attack again?"

>Nah, just standard inmate infighting.

((....wait a second...

Actually, it seems like everyone involved in Jim's tournament dies. His tournament is cursed!

(D&D talk snipped to a single quote so as to avoid quote pyramids and the wrath of Toady)

((I don't actually understand quote pyramids and all - from my laptop PoV, it's just a nice stack of squares...care to explain that too? Though, I do see bad quote pyramids where Toady hates them. Is there some kind of formatting thing that messes up when pyramids are invoked?

Ponder if using crossbows with extended ammunition stocks and varying types of ammunition would be feasible - explosive bolts, and the long range power of the gauss rifle, perhaps? Silent, yet efficient.
(I believe someone else around  here was actually tinkering with a crossbow/bow before. It's definitely possible. )

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9894 on: November 11, 2012, 03:41:55 pm »

"That's it, I can't take it anymore."

Go to armory, drink in hand. Ask the Armory Master:

"Do you have any alcohol I could have? Sitting around the convicts, I have become convinced I am in dire need of it."

If she has anything that isn't near-200-proof ethanol or worse, get it. Something in the 60 or 80-proof area, ideally.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9895 on: November 11, 2012, 03:51:14 pm »

(I believe someone else around  here was actually tinkering with a crossbow/bow before. It's definitely possible. )
((That's exactly the idea I had.))
Thomas blushes from on top of May and slowly gets off of her, grabbing her arm as he sits.
"Uh... Stay safe, okay May?"
He helps her into a sitting position, still grasping her arm.
Watch the commotion, continue guaranteeing Mays safety.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9896 on: November 11, 2012, 04:00:35 pm »

Knock it off balance again with a blade lock, then attempt decapitation.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9897 on: November 11, 2012, 04:04:54 pm »

"Seriously, what is wrong with you guys?", Kyle grumbled.

Hold Tesla sabre at the ready, just in case.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9898 on: November 11, 2012, 04:13:33 pm »

"If really important shit happens here, go search for me." Milno said before shrugging and leaving back to the armory.

He once again gets back to his questions to the AM.
"What is the best range-finding equipment there is? Price and range, that is."

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9899 on: November 11, 2012, 04:15:34 pm »

*Snap*. Someone hurt Buckler.....

"Why can't you idiots leave us alone!? Buckler, tactical retreat! No one follow us"

Travis scoops up Buckler's leg and takes Buckler to the AM. He stays wary of attackers. If he is followed and attacked he opens fire.

"Can you fix him?"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 04:17:50 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.
Pages: 1 ... 658 659 [660] 661 662 ... 2101