_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 657 658 [659] 660 661 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936961 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9870 on: November 10, 2012, 11:36:30 pm »

"All I heard was Travis ordering his bot to open fire and then saw Mason dead."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9871 on: November 10, 2012, 11:38:37 pm »

Travis? Aren't you the one who shot him with some weird crystal weapon on-mission? What the hell, man?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9872 on: November 10, 2012, 11:48:13 pm »

"I did, because he was threatening all our lives and wouldn't listen to reason. What's done is done. I'm not going to discuss it any further, I've already explained myself enough as it is. As per this case, he assaulted me so I responded in kind" Travis shrugs. "I have seen far worse acts on this ship than self defense"
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9873 on: November 10, 2012, 11:56:56 pm »

And he was assaulting you... how, that required ultra-lethal force? Looks like he hardly even twitched before you ordered your little bot there to rip him a new one where his brain used to be.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9874 on: November 11, 2012, 12:05:49 am »

"I don't take kindly to being assaulted. I have a right to defend myself" Travis sighed. "I will admit Buckler went overboard. I'll have to give him new orders in regard to engagement protocol later"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 12:08:23 am by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9875 on: November 11, 2012, 12:37:11 am »

((..huh, I didn't expect it to be so sad xD))

((At least make her a NPC. I miss her. :3))
((I think this is the reason the pod is better than being with the inmates.))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9876 on: November 11, 2012, 12:47:05 am »

I don't take kindly to a paranoid, murderous team member. Don't expect me to pull you out of a fire, like what I did to earn these.

Gesture at prosthetic limbs, re-enter VR and get the saved sim back. Disarm the opponent literally using wristblade, at the shoulders.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9877 on: November 11, 2012, 02:43:54 am »

((Jim cancelled organize tournament - everyone dead.))

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! I mean, seriously, that's two people killed in what, five minutes?"

Rant at the other people, sip drink. Make more if necessary.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9878 on: November 11, 2012, 02:45:45 am »

(That is starting to look like a possibility. >.< Floki's out, as is Mason. I may have to roll with only four people and just have a short tournament.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9879 on: November 11, 2012, 03:13:08 am »

((Hey PW, tomorrow (Or, should I say, this afternoon, considering the time...), around 2 or 3 EST sound good for T2?))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9880 on: November 11, 2012, 03:16:22 am »

((If it's that small you could also consider round-robining it or otherwise drawing it out beyond just an elimination match.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9881 on: November 11, 2012, 03:38:29 am »

(On the other hand short may be better. Sure, Tir and I get less in entry fees, but from the participant's point of view that's less people they have to fight, and for all involved the sooner it's over the sooner we can go on missions... although by now there's no way we can get it finished in time for anyone involved to be in the next mission. I might refund tokens - except for Mason and Floki's, I guess, since they don't need them any more - and just wait until after the next mission, assuming I get to go on it. If not and anyone interested wants to try to get on the mission instead, just let me know.)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9882 on: November 11, 2012, 04:20:58 am »

((Ooh, that's a good point. I'd forgotten about the mission timing.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #9883 on: November 11, 2012, 05:06:54 am »

((It does seem like the current mission is close to wrapping up. If Gorat has to choose I guess he'd rather try to get onto the next mission, but if he can get into both the mission and the tournament, that'd be best.))

Gorat looks up at the sounds. Did they come from the rec room? "Uh, Steve, sir? Where those shots? Are we under attack again?"
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9884 on: November 11, 2012, 05:38:08 am »

(( Huh guess I died then, well Mason was getting boring anyway, and that was the only way he'd go.

Sheet Later.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 657 658 [659] 660 661 ... 2101