_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937033 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Stacy Butter
« Reply #9825 on: November 10, 2012, 04:32:06 pm »

((Yeah, come back to us Sky. D:))

"So Jim... tell me honestly, do you think I should enter? I'm pretty confident about my abilities against most people, but Cog over there... I dunno..."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9826 on: November 10, 2012, 04:41:24 pm »

(Sky....that post made me sad. :( ))
((Yeah...))

Milno raises an eyebrow as the naked woman approaches him carrying her equipment. He is even more surprised when she gives the stuff to him. "What?"

He watches as she leaves, probably back into the pods, and decides to do what she wanted, taking her equipment to the locker and storing part of it there for the lack of a better place for the moment.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 04:45:52 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9827 on: November 10, 2012, 04:44:16 pm »

"You do know I'll get paid if you enter and that's going to influence my advice, right?" Jim asked. After a moment he nodded. "I'm allowing him because he still has an organic body, even if it is heavily armored. That might put him at a disadvantage for all I know; he might move slowly, or he might burn through his energy faster because he has so much mass to move around. Remember that you can still beat him on points; that's what they're there for - to ensure everyone has a shot at winning. You only need to hit him in the head three times and once anywhere else with your weapon, or five times in the torso, and so on." Advice given, he waited to see what Faith would do with it.

(Well, it's her decision. :-\ Can't make her continue on if she doesn't wanna.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #9828 on: November 10, 2012, 04:52:14 pm »

((Mmm... sammich.))

The Medic Pantheon is certainly interesting.   Not really what Lars was used to in terms of divine healers.

Keep reading!
"Hal'el: God of broken bones: Hal'el the Marrowthief."

The picture on the opposing page shows a strange creature, a hairless, rodent like biped with an elongated, gaunt face and very long, thin tongue whipping through the air. Beneath the image is a picture of a simple, stylized bone, broken in the center.

"Hal'el is drawn to those with broken bones because it hungers for the marrow in their bones. He is Mindless and animalistic but not considered overly dangerous. Praying or placing his symbol on the injured is thought to draw him to the patient and, in exchange for some of their marrow, ensure that they heal quickly and correctly. The symbol is often drawn on the injured limb before casting and on the cast afterward."

"Hrmm. I have a few ideas, but they can wait. Can you freeze the body and still use it? There is a tournament I wish to participate in."

Ask the Doc if he can put the body on ice until the tournament is over.

((Muhahahahahahahahahaha. I know exactly what to do with the body.))

"Yeah, sure." The doctor says, lifting the body with one hand and dragging it away.

"Lots of sandwiches."
((Milno approves.))

"Are there any range-finding optics set or goggles or do the cam eyes work well enough for that?" Milno asks the armory master.

Ask.
"The helmet of the MKIII already has range finding capacities. Not great ones, but they're accurate within 10 feet or so."

"The first thing you do is please, please get May to stop. Please."
"Okay."
Thomas walks up to Mays front side and grabs her hands.
"May? Could you do me a favor and stop making the noise?"

Become William Wallace.

"You can take our land, but you can never take our FREEDOM!"

>Technically, we can. And did.

oh.
"I'll be here. Reading."

Yes, browse that manual!

((OOC: GET CONTROLLED BY SERIOUSCONCENTRATE//CAELLATH WHILST AWAY.))
The manual recommends shooting a crossbow at them.

"Whatever the doctors feel like donating. And sure, that sounds like a good idea Kyle. You should ask them if they want a medic on hand, just in case," Jim said, referring to both the contestants and Kyle's plan to charge a fee from the winner for fixing up them up. He also took the barbed wire off his hand. "You can ask May here what she thinks. She's one of the people who signed up," Jim said. He nodded to Thomas and May and moved to the sparring ring.

Jim wraps the barbed wire around the ropes of the ring to make it look more industrial and underground fight club-ish.

(Have fun on your... vacation, Tir? See you whenever you get back. ^^^)
You make the ring significantly more hardcore.

Boots. What kind of name is that, anyway?

Chug the drink!
You chug like crazy, filling your belly with apple flavored fluid.
In Mindscapetopia...

"You were right, honey sandviches are great, but wouldn't something armored and blessed with rapid regeneration be a better choice?"

"Yeah, Probably" he says with a mouth full of honey sandwich, "but not as tasty".

Gorat looks at the code he wrought, his mind cleared a bit after the forceful face palm. "Maybe... I shouldn't code right after seeing such bloodshed. Or would that be brainshed?"

Light a bluesmoke cigarette. Think about potential improvements to the game, and write them down as notes.

You light a blue smoke and think. [intuition:5]

Well, best thing to do would probably be porting it to datapads, so that it you could do more with it then just simple crap.

"Steve do you know where Travis is, I wish to apologise for my earlier death threats."
And for not doing this sooner.

>Rec room. The one riding the robot.

((10 or 11 PST? I'm in EST, so that'll be around 1 or 2, my time, so no problem there.))

Back to defensive, attempt to lock blades and disarm the opponent.
[dex:1+1]
[dummy dex:2]

You both charge at each other...and run right past each other while screaming incoherently. You both feel very silly as you turn around.

Empyrea wakes from stasis. Her floating dreams were interrupted by a stab of uneasiness. She groggily gets up from the pod and wanders to her locker, removes the gun, ammo, suit, and tokens from it. She then proceeds to the first person she thinks of — Milno — and pushes them onto him.
"Shtuf, keepsake'm, capish?"

She wanders back towards her pod without even listening for an answer and enters the slow sleep again. A couple eternities into it, she belatedly remembers that  she forgot to wear her clothes, but the thought is washed away.
You give all your stuff to milno before dumping yourself back in the pods.
(Sky....that post made me sad. :( ))
((Yeah...))

Milno raises an eyebrow as the naked woman approaches him carrying her equipment. He is even more surprised when she gives the stuff to him. "What?"

He watches as she leaves, probably back into the pods, and decides to do what she wanted, taking her equipment to the locker and storing part of it there for the lack of a better place for the moment.
What specifically do you want to put in the locker?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9829 on: November 10, 2012, 04:54:15 pm »

Try and think of funny one-liners in relation to the competitors.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9830 on: November 10, 2012, 05:03:13 pm »

"Thanks Steve, I appreciate it." Mason headed to the rec room, and seeing Travis, shook him on the shoulder and said. "Listen Travis, I wanted to talk to you about that mission we were in, i want to apologize but can we do it in private, I think that the briefing room is empty."

Go with Travis to the briefing room, if he doesn't want to pull him along.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9831 on: November 10, 2012, 05:20:37 pm »

((Man, I love this. The entire medic pantheon is a bunch of ravening demons you pray to in order to appease. Fitting indeed. :P))

"Hah, well, yeah, I guess you'd be kinda biased.

...what do you do when you have a decision you don't want to say yes or no to?"

Turning up towards the ceiling, she shot a question to Steve.

"Hey Steve, is there any, uh, entertainment value in VR simulations? Like, if this wasn't an actual deathmatch but just taking place in VR, would anyone be interested at all, or is that too easy to come by? What about something more elaborate, like a staged mission or teamfight?"

Ask Steve.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9832 on: November 10, 2012, 05:27:17 pm »

"Hey Steve, is there any, uh, entertainment value in VR simulations? Like, if this wasn't an actual deathmatch but just taking place in VR, would anyone be interested at all, or is that too easy to come by? What about something more elaborate, like a staged mission or teamfight?"

((For some reason i just had a vision of the bastards playing D&D using the V.r. ))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9833 on: November 10, 2012, 05:28:50 pm »

((For some reason i just had a vision of the bastards playing D&D using the V.r. ))
((Possibly because I was totally considering it. :P))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9834 on: November 10, 2012, 05:40:08 pm »

((Possibly because I was totally considering it. :P))
((I always regretted not learning to play D&D,maybe one day...))
So how are you today?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9835 on: November 10, 2012, 05:40:26 pm »

The Medic Pantheon is very interesting.  Lars didn't understand doctors...

Keep reading!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9836 on: November 10, 2012, 05:46:18 pm »

Quote from: anailater & IronyOwl
(D&D talk snipped to a single quote so as to avoid quote pyramids and the wrath of Toady)

(We should totally do that. XD)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9837 on: November 10, 2012, 05:52:28 pm »

"Time to kick ass."

Head to the Rec room and enter the tournament.

((MORTAL KOMBAT.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9838 on: November 10, 2012, 05:53:21 pm »

((@GM: Just the MkII, but if the suit is small enough when folded/compacted, then Milno can keep it with his stuff.))

After doing whatever needed to be done about Empyrean's equipment, Milno got back to the armory.

"Anything better for range-finding and rapid enemy analysis?" he asks the AM.

Ask.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9839 on: November 10, 2012, 05:54:15 pm »

((the stream is acting wierd for me.))
Pages: 1 ... 654 655 [656] 657 658 ... 2101