_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937092 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 7 recruiting now.
« Reply #6060 on: August 29, 2012, 09:34:36 pm »

(( This is going to make for a long and interesting update once the GM has done it :) )).

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6061 on: August 29, 2012, 11:16:58 pm »

Mesk wanders up fiddling with his monoatomic razor and observes the scene with Jim, Bishop and the new guy with interest.
"Hey boys.  So, I am currently looking for a limb donor, and whoever loses here gets to be my lucky lab rat!  Don't worry, last time I- oh wait, I've never done this before.  Oh well, that just means I've never lost a patient during an amputation!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6062 on: August 30, 2012, 12:40:10 am »

I leave for one class and it's become nothing but highly fatal slapstick. Awesome.

Ok so basically here's how things like this work. When we have two or more people all trying to do things like, say, murder each other, I use dex rolls to decide. Just thought I'd explain that since there are going to be a lot of rolls here.

Looks at the robot curiously then taps a button on the tablet and triggers Bishops shocker then looks at the robot with some interest before walking off towards the armory

I warned you.

Sic Jim on his punk ass.
(Since you appear to be attempting to troll I have little problem with assisting Zako.)

Jim blocked Cloud's path. Without saying anything 'the robot' stabbed him, took his tablet, crushed it to powder between his hands, cleaned the blood on the man's suit, and walked away.
(( Uhm how am i trolling? I was going to the armory and he stopped me for no reason? ))

Spot's the robot move and swiftly taps another key to over ride its systems and disable all electronic systems
((Editing actions eh? Well, I know how to counter that!))

While he's trying to disable Jim, rush him and beat him up!
[Bishop dex:5]
[Jim dex:6]
[Cloud dex:1]

[Bishop dex:2]
[Jim dex:5+1]
[cloud dex:2]

[Jim str:2+1]
[cloud end:5]

Cloud attempts to type something on his datapad but Bishop and Jim don't give him the chance. He manages to clumsily avoid  Bishop's punch, stumbling through a rough side step, but Jim moves with preternatural speed and grace, a blur that only solidifies once it's directly in front of Cloud. He jerks his blade forward and back like the strike of a viper, sinking the tip of his blade a few inches into Cloud's gut before stepping back. Cloud stumbles back as well, holding the bleeding hole in his stomach, but otherwise seems completely undeterred.

Dammit!  Roger picks up the plates and puts some more tape on the cracked parts, and tries to attatch them again.
(( Figures.))
You wrap the pieces in a bit more tape before trying again.

[handi:1-1]
As you try to get things nice and lined up you end up cutting your finger on a slightly uneven fragment of the metal and once again drop the plates to the ground. They land with a familiar clink and the sound of further cracks forming.

Lars studies the unfolding carnage to see what he can learn from it.
You believe the moral of this story is not to fuck with the gorilla armed cyborg holding a sword.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #6063 on: August 30, 2012, 12:41:43 am »

((Can I request a synopsis of events that just happened on ship?

Why are people trying to hurt Jim? And...Bishop?))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6064 on: August 30, 2012, 12:51:59 am »

((Bishop and Jim are beating up a hacker. Jim, because he's scared of getting hacked and Bishop because he doesn't want Steve to vent the air in order to keep the hacker in check.))

"Drop it, right the fuck now or your going to the doc in pieces!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6065 on: August 30, 2012, 12:52:18 am »

((Can I request a synopsis of events that just happened on ship?

Why are people trying to hurt Jim? And...Bishop?))
Basically: Cloud (Mensor) has been messing around with blocking wireless signals and considering hacking his way out. Bishop and Jim both protest these actions for personal reasons, namely Bishop is afraid it will piss off steve and get him killed, and jim just doesn't like being electronically violated.

So they got into a gentlemanly discussion and then when that failed they got into a fist fight. Well, Jim brought a sword, but you get the idea.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6066 on: August 30, 2012, 01:00:32 am »

"Fight, fight, fight!"
Watch the fight and cheer at appropriate moments. Imply that at least one of the parties insulted Jim's mother.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 01:06:11 am by Harry Baldman »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6067 on: August 30, 2012, 01:04:22 am »

Watch fight, get Steve to record it.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #6068 on: August 30, 2012, 01:29:33 am »

"What should I take?  A foot?  Or... an arm?  I was never a hacker, you know, just a pirate.  Never did much like hackers, with all their... hacking.  Maybe I'll take both hands..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6069 on: August 30, 2012, 01:56:59 am »

Jim continued to use violence to get that tablet so he could smash it.

EDIT: UNLESS Bishop got it or Cloud gave up on the idea of hacking.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 03:38:03 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6070 on: August 30, 2012, 01:59:47 am »

If he doesn't comply, keep trying to beat him up. If he does, snatch up that tablet and check it to see if it's chip is still inside.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6071 on: August 30, 2012, 02:01:42 am »

((I forsee Bishop ending up with the tablet and the ragin' robot promptly decapitating him for it.
'Uses violence to get the tablet' ain't too specific. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #6072 on: August 30, 2012, 02:18:49 am »

Go watch the fight and cheer for Robro Jim.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6073 on: August 30, 2012, 03:01:40 am »

Looks at that luck lol i put 4 points in Dexterity then roll a damned 1 lol.
Atleast my points in endurance paid off.

Looks down Interesting i havnt been stabbed before.

Are you finished now and i can get back to getting the schematics to begin working on upgrades for the camera drones and other equipment people will be using on the next mission?

Motions to the tablet

Incase you didnt notice i stopped messing with Steve before you got involved and dont intend to carry on any time soon since ive got more important work to do then play a game with the ship.

looks at jim

Also if you want jim im sure i could write up a program to prevent anybody from accessing your system without your permission and probably upgrade a few of your systems aswell would you not rather be safe from it for good rather then for just long enough for me to go and get a new tablet and have a grudge against you?

If that would help me maintain the integrity of my guts.

Steps around to place bishop between himself and Jim and continue trying to disable them both if they refuse to stop.

(( On a side note how did i get a 1 in dexterity? the lowest roll is a 1 and ive got over 3 points in dexterity so should i not have got 2? ))
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 03:29:12 am by mesor »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6074 on: August 30, 2012, 03:37:29 am »

((I forsee Bishop ending up with the tablet and the ragin' robot promptly decapitating him for it.
'Uses violence to get the tablet' ain't too specific. :P))

(Good point. I'd better edit.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 403 404 [405] 406 407 ... 2101