_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935876 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 7 recruiting now.
« Reply #6045 on: August 29, 2012, 08:59:03 pm »

(( Uhm how am i trolling? I was going to the armory and he stopped me for no reason? ))

Spot's the robot move and swiftly taps another key to over ride its systems and disable all electronic systems

((You are not endearing yourself to the other players, you know. Heck, I'm not surprised Jim and SC, his player, are... less than satisfied with you. Did you not read mission 4? Jim is not going to appreciate what you are doing, and SC has no problems playing him as such and shredding you.

Nor will my character, Simus, when she gets back and, if you are still alive and playing around with that thing, you cause her 4/6 robotic body to go haywire, or is informed of your activities... and she has a far deadlier weapon than a sword. Multiple, indeed. Hell, Jim cankill you with his mind, if you read mission 5, you'd know how, so SC is limiting it to not Permakilling you.))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 09:06:46 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6046 on: August 29, 2012, 09:07:47 pm »

((Editing actions eh? Well, I know how to counter that!))

While he's trying to disable Jim, rush him and beat him up!

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6047 on: August 29, 2012, 09:08:39 pm »

(( I didnt do anything to effect them lot i tested a jammer then disabled it now im going to get some kit and schematics so that i can start looking into upgrading pieces of equipment that people will buy.

Also the action i posted in response to yours was posted after your action and the edit was more aimed at fixing grammar.

I reacted to your move which is slightly different to you going back in time to change your action after i reacted to it.

And lol i asked you to move and said we could talk while i walked and you refused.

Also i read a bit of mission 6 but ive been on these forums under a week so i havnt had time to read very much about peoples character yet.))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 09:18:08 pm by mesor »

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6048 on: August 29, 2012, 09:12:23 pm »

((I'd like to post a reminder here that character and player should be separate. You shouldn't take an attack on your character as an attack on yourself. Therefore, I don't think mesor is trolling, his character is simply being subordinate.

At the same time, I'm sure Jim and Bishop are responding to an external threat (though I highly doubt someone could hack the spinal implants within a minute). Jim is also known for being quite cold to new comers. Bishop...is a little crazy. Either way I find it reasonable they are responding in this fashion.))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 09:14:18 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6049 on: August 29, 2012, 09:15:33 pm »

(( Meh thats fine im simply reacting to the moves they made with moves of my own its down to the roll to decide if i manage to hack it or if im gonna get murdered. ))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 09:17:09 pm by mesor »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6050 on: August 29, 2012, 09:17:22 pm »

((... You do realize you're taking on two vets? Who both have actual weapons? If you disable Jim, Bishop kills you, if you don't, Jim vapes you.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6051 on: August 29, 2012, 09:18:18 pm »

(( Meh thats fine im simply reacting to the moves they made with moves of my own its down to the roll to decide if i manage to hack it or if im gonna get murdered. ))

((Possibly murdered. After all, so long as the brain is intact, they will stuff you into a body, not of your choosing.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6052 on: August 29, 2012, 09:19:19 pm »

(( Im gonna get attacked either way may aswell go down fighting and pray that the dice gods see fit to allow me to disable them both before they can get me.
Body dosnt matter to me my characters skills are in hes mind aslong as thats intact im good they can put me in a jellyfish aslong as i can still tap buttons.
I did see an attack coming which was part of why i wanted the tablet and cataloged wireless signals since the shocker is wireless it provided me an effective and non lethal means of protecting myself.)).
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 09:21:34 pm by mesor »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6053 on: August 29, 2012, 09:22:14 pm »

((Bishop isn't as crazy as you think he is. He just doesn't want Steve to loose control over the inmates, because if he does he'll probably vent the atmosphere in the inmate sections and kill us all. Bishop doesn't want to die, simple as that.

By the way, where exactly did the GM say that you had hacked into the controls for the shock implants?))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6054 on: August 29, 2012, 09:24:01 pm »

(( Hence why i already complied with Steve's demand and was attempting to persuade him to work with me )).

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6055 on: August 29, 2012, 09:25:07 pm »

((...Where did you people come from?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6056 on: August 29, 2012, 09:26:40 pm »

(( Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 7 recruiting now.
« Reply #5972 on: August 28, 2012, 10:30:08 pm »
Quote from: mesor on August 28, 2012, 05:59:17 pm
Spotting an old image from the past Cloud immediately selects it and then checks that the tablet is scanning for all systems within range and fine tunes it to pick up the smallest of systems.
You select your background image and then try and modify the datapad so that it will search through all the wireless systems around. [aux:4+1+1]
You successfully get a functional listing  of all the wireless devices around you and cause every single wristpad and data pad within 100 feet to start beeping. Subtle.

And since its implanted inside you its wireless. ))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6057 on: August 29, 2012, 09:28:45 pm »

((...

You do realise that he's not stupid enough to put alien artefacts of dubious origin into his own computer system just incase they might increase his computing abilities? Also, you don't really get a choice if you want to give him artefacts or not, the scientist goons will take them from you anyway.

Also, that's not controls for wireless devices in range, that's just a list of what wireless devices are in range. It's just recognised all the devices, not actually given you control over them.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6058 on: August 29, 2012, 09:30:28 pm »

(( I know would you prefer i edit the post to say i attempt to trigger hes shocker?
That depends on if i bring back the tech or just the information on my tablet and i could always try to do the upgrades in the field the delete the information before returning to the ship assuming i survive long enough to go on a mission.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6059 on: August 29, 2012, 09:33:39 pm »

Lars studies the unfolding carnage to see what he can learn from it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 2101