_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937906 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Steve, that felt like ship-sized gauss cannons firing. Let me guess, something unexpected happened on the mission and the area needs to be obliterated? Hopefully the travel time allowing the team there to return before the rounds impact.

Make the command console's map program have a static map, but it updates the best it can from all of the camera views provided it.

((I posted this before I read the mission thread, just so you know. That was the first thing I thought of.))
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:25:10 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((I posted this before I read the mission thread, just so you know. That was the first thing I thought of.))
((Hah, nice. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((The problem being that most of the characters felt the floor shaking and nothing more. It is hard to divine what is happening when the floor shakes, especially because most of the people on ship would suspect but not be sure it was the Sword firing, due to their lack of military experience.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

Throw May off and try to get up
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Okay, that was creepy.

PUNCH. PUMMEL. PIPE. All nicely alliterating or whatever the hell the literary term was.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((The only reason I still do not have fanart for Einsteinian Roulette is that every single time I try to draw Milno I get a bout of perfectionist and give up.))
((Try drawing Ivan with a Teamkiller 3000tm  :P))
((Inspiration is a funny thing.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

((Hah, nice! Better than my drawings anyway. I'm not sure if the spray of blood would happen with a laser rifle vaporizing someone's upper body, since it might cauterize the wound as it goes, but it certainly gets the point across.

Also, I see what you did thar with the arm. Totally not forboding at all.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Hah, nice! Better than my drawings anyway. I'm not sure if the spray of blood would happen with a laser rifle vaporizing someone's upper body, since it might cauterize the wound as it goes, but it certainly gets the point across.))

((I think it's supposed to be a Gauss rifle.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Well it's gonna be nowhere near as protective as a battle suit, since its only one layer and not even over your entire body, but you're still gonna be a hell of a lot faster. Though all that added weight means you're not gonna get the +1 str bonus and your rockets won't last as long.
((-Any possibility of enhancing the exoskeleton?

-Also, if I keep only the back, chest and helm plates plus a similar set of plates to protect my pelvic area, would I still lose the +1 str bonus? Limbs are not that important and can be replaced if I still manage to keep his chest, head and lower half intact so I can re-attach the lost appendages or simply replace them with prosthetics.))
You could enhance the exoskeleton if you want. Also yeah, just having parts of the armor like that would mean you still have the +1.

'Well. Stupid laws of physics. You always ruin my fun. Oh well. Next weapon. Ooooh. Plasma projector. Yes please."

Pull up a Plasma projector. Test fire for great justice.
You shoulder the massive plasma projector and fire it off into the distance.  It hums for a half second before firing a bowling ball sized, brilliantly multicolor sphere of boiling light off into the endless white.

Curb stomp him if we're up, if we're not, get on top of him.\
[Dex:2]
[Man dex:2]
You flail beneath him and he flails atop you and both of you fail to get anything done.
"What?! Don't tell me you're killing Jim and Feyri!"

>Only a little bit. They'll be fine as long as they don't dawdle.

Steve, that felt like ship-sized gauss cannons firing. Let me guess, something unexpected happened on the mission and the area needs to be obliterated? Hopefully the travel time allowing the team there to return before the rounds impact.

Make the command console's map program have a static map, but it updates the best it can from all of the camera views provided it.

Okie dokie, done and done.

Start punching Lukas in the face.
Throw May off and try to get up
[may dex:6]
[lukas dex:5]
Lukas rolls away from May and gets back on his feet.

Okay, that was creepy.

PUNCH. PUMMEL. PIPE. All nicely alliterating or whatever the hell the literary term was.
[dex:1]
[renen dex:5]
You swing your pipe at renen but miss entirely and get the pipe wedged in the headboard. Unfortunately you now have your arm wrapped around renen and are pretty much embracing him. He takes this opportunity to unlock your chest plate, toss it aside and grab a handful of...well I think you know.

((The only reason I still do not have fanart for Einsteinian Roulette is that every single time I try to draw Milno I get a bout of perfectionist and give up.))

Ah, our first bit of fan art! Wonderful! I was wondering when we'd get some. Time to put it up on my fridge.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Hm. Anyways, Nik, I'm ready. Just make sure to outfit your soldiers with my modified helmet designs.

Although I'm not sure if the HEP will be the best choice for a secondary, it can only fire once a minute and compatibility with the AMBP's power system is nil.

Head to the Battle of Hexbarax simulation, spawn in a ways away from the main front with NPC gunner and driver. All three of us kitted with MkIII suits in case we need to bail, and me with an additional Microwave Field Manipulator. As soon as the simulation starts, pause it until Nik spawns in with his men.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 04:30:55 am by PyroDesu »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

((Hurrah!))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

Lukas rolls away from May and gets back on his feet.

Lukas gets into his wrestling position again, stretching his arms out to May. Did you just feel something?

Attempt a Mongolian Chop on May
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Oh. Alright then.

...uh, what caused you to shell them in the first place? Will they be fine from that?"

Also, look for information on Arbiters on the net.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hah, nice! Better than my drawings anyway. I'm not sure if the spray of blood would happen with a laser rifle vaporizing someone's upper body, since it might cauterize the wound as it goes, but it certainly gets the point across.))
((Actually, a laser strong enough to punch right through a human body would make a hole and keep it bleeding like a bladed object. It is extremely hot, but it is also very fast, and there is no time for cauterizing.))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 06:52:15 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Run up to Lukas, grab his head and jump, using the momentum to smash his head into the ground.

(( I believe this is a Facebreaker, but I'm not completely sure.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 2101