Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 270962 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 8
« Reply #735 on: June 13, 2012, 08:40:12 pm »

(No I can't. XD Who told you that blatant lie? I can maybe draw a stick man. I can also cobble together things to form a new thing, but I'm definitely not an artist, and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. To my eternal dismay. :-\ My hands are too shaky and despite study and effort I can never get perspective right, or even draw a decent circle ffs. :-\)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 13, 2012, 08:45:11 pm »

"Holy ****, Ire, throw that as hard as you can?"
Ace whispered to Ire, then he muttered to himself
"Note to self: No more mid-battle flirting."
Finally, he turned to the Goblins
"You wanna do this punks? She's professional at that, and it barely hurt!"
Ace pops his neck, then throws the black eggs((Ninja style, of course)) right at the goblins eyes. If it blinds them, take the daggers and run behind them a fair distance. If it doesn't, fire the Pheonix Quartz bullet at the middle one, making sure to recreate it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:03:39 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 13, 2012, 08:47:44 pm »

(No I can't. XD Who told you that blatant lie? I can maybe draw a stick man. I can also cobble together things to form a new thing, but I'm definitely not an artist, and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. To my eternal dismay. :-\ My hands are too shaky and despite study and effort I can never get perspective right, or even draw a decent circle ffs. :-\)
((I also can't draw a decent circle. And how about the portraits you create? I'll try to draw him then as soon as I get some time off from what I'm doing right now.

@Spinal_Taper: You may want to stay a little far away from those goblins and kobolds. I'm firing a 15.2mm two-stage round at one of them.))
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:02:46 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 13, 2012, 09:04:43 pm »

((I also can't draw a decent circle. And how about the portraits you create? I'll try to draw him then as soon as I get some time off from what I'm doing right now.

@Spinal_Taper: You may want to stay a little far away from those goblins and kobolds. I'm firing a 15.2mm two-stage round at one of them.))
((I'm hoping you won't have to waste the bullet. If I can just get them to surrender etc., we might be able to get more out of them later.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: June 13, 2012, 09:12:36 pm »

how about the portraits you create?
I can also cobble together things to form a new thing

(There's your answer.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: June 13, 2012, 09:15:20 pm »

((You people need to stop letting you inability to draw keep you from drawing.))

((Also tried to do one of Azastre blushing, but it came out basically unrecognizable.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #741 on: June 13, 2012, 09:20:09 pm »

Legendary Cobbler.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: June 13, 2012, 09:21:42 pm »

Legendary Cobbler.
((+1. I never saw someone so skilled at cobbling things together.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: June 13, 2012, 09:26:34 pm »

(@Irony: I was thinking more like a fu man chu style of facial hair, but OK. XD My idea was that Sir Kahn was a European knight trying to fit in among the Mongolian hordes, so he dresses like them but still acts like he belongs in La's Grail RTD.
@Sky and Caellath: Mmm, maybe. The_Fool is at the very least on my level of cobbling and he's an actual skilled artist... >.>; But thanks anyway. ^^^)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: June 13, 2012, 09:35:46 pm »

((You can tell I really cared about this one because not only did I use the erase tool, I actually copied it over to fix the hat so I could have the original if something went wrong.))

Spoiler: Pardon Size (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: June 13, 2012, 09:47:43 pm »

((NOOOO! I was drawing a class I had genned at Seventh Sanctum. Now you just had me wanting to draw a group picture with some of the people from Ascend Sky Tower. I guess I'll try to fit Khan, Azastre and...someone else?

The only reason I still do not have fanart for Einsteinian Roulette is that every single time I try to draw Milno I get a bout of perfectionist and give up.))
>Yes?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: June 13, 2012, 09:48:56 pm »

((The only reason I still do not have fanart for Einsteinian Roulette is that every single time I try to draw Milno I get a bout of perfectionist and give up.))
((Try drawing Ivan with a Teamkiller 3000tm  :P))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: June 13, 2012, 09:49:25 pm »

((NOOOO! I was drawing a class I had genned at Seventh Sanctum. Now you just had me wanting to draw a group picture with some of the people from Ascend Sky Tower. I guess I'll try to fit Khan, Azastre and...someone else?

The only reason I still do not have fanart for Einsteinian Roulette is that every single time I try to draw Milno I get a bout of perfectionist and give up.))
((The perfectionist thing happens to me too, but try adding a good case of crappy artist, and that's me.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: June 14, 2012, 07:19:46 am »

((I can see, writing devices are weapons of mental destruction. Especially when interruption comes before explanation.

Also, the dice finally agreed with me on one thing.))

(@Caellath: Can I bother you for a Sir Kahn chibi? >.>)
((lolwut? But you can draw as well >.>))
((Then can I bother you to draw an Ire chibi?  :D

You know, before you ruined her clothing?))

Legendary Cobbler.
((+1. I never saw someone so skilled at cobbling things together.))
((You cobbled my avatar. It is a masterwork.))

Ire strode up to Ace and yanked the dagger out of his body, the one that he fortunately forgot to remove.

"Sorry, looks like I missed my target." She glared down at him before striding off and using that dagger, along with the other five, to throw at any goblin/kobold that resisted her allies' actions.

((No exp from the 'training?' I really meant it that way.))

« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 07:25:29 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: June 14, 2012, 07:24:20 am »

((Then can I bother you to draw an Ire chibi?  :D))
((Sorry, I don't draw any "adult" art.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 152