_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936472 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take out pipe and club him.

((I was pretty sure it was an extension of the alphabetical combat sims...))
((He'll still try to molest you. Getting a MkII could be a good idea.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

((Pretty sure I already have it on.))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You load a simulation of being naked
((Pretty sure you don't :P))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

>Everyone on board
You feel the entire ship shudder several times, as though someone has grabbed the floor beneath your feet and yanked it a few inches backward.

Take out pipe and club him.

((I was pretty sure it was an extension of the alphabetical combat sims...))
[Dex:2]
[Ren dex:3]
You successfully bludgeon the pillow next to Renen who wraps one arm around your shoulder and waggles his eyebrows.

You load a simulation of being naked
((Pretty sure you don't :P))
You would be correct sir.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((On the bright side, he was pretty tame on his action.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Uh, Steve? What was that?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

((... but it was a continuation of the combat sims. which were me in combat garb o_o))

Spawn equipped MKII since it seems I havn't it on.
Punch face of Renen.

Empyrean felt a jolt. It probably wasn't from the simulation, since there was only Renen and a bed. She ignored it for now.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Back plate is 3, helmet is 1, pauldrons are 2, shin pads are 1 each, upper leg is 3, forearm plates are 1, knuckle pads are 1 for both hands, and knee guards are 1 for both knees. Upper arm is gonna be 1 each.
((Well, adding the chestplate to that count, all of the set costs 19 tokens. How resilient it is compared to a battlesuit? At least half as protective?))

Milno felt the ship shake a little and left the VR while sighing.

"What now?"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 03:16:38 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Start punching Lukas in the face.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((One outer battlesuit layer added on top of one inner layer of that hardened helmet. Yeah, probably going to push it, unfortunately. ))
Again?
Leave the VR, then proceed to put on my Mk I suit just in case.
Return to the VR machines.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Uh, Steve? What was that?"

>Oh nothing, just shelling your teammates.

((... but it was a continuation of the combat sims. which were me in combat garb o_o))

Spawn equipped MKII since it seems I havn't it on.
Punch face of Renen.

Empyrean felt a jolt. It probably wasn't from the simulation, since there was only Renen and a bed. She ignored it for now.
[dex:4]
[ren dex:3]
[str:2+1]
[ren end:5]
You punch renen right in the face with all the force you can muster. His head whips backwards for a moment before slowly returning to where it was, his smile unbroken.

Back plate is 3, helmet is 1, pauldrons are 2, shin pads are 1 each, upper leg is 3, forearm plates are 1, knuckle pads are 1 for both hands, and knee guards are 1 for both knees. Upper arm is gonna be 1 each.
((Well, adding the chestplate to that count, all of the set costs 19 tokens. How resilient it is compared to a battlesuit? At least half as protective?))

Milno felt the ship shake a little and left the VR while sighing.

"What now?"
Well it's gonna be nowhere near as protective as a battle suit, since its only one layer and not even over your entire body, but you're still gonna be a hell of a lot faster. Though all that added weight means you're not gonna get the +1 str bonus and your rockets won't last as long.

((One outer battlesuit layer added on top of one inner layer of that hardened helmet. Yeah, probably going to push it, unfortunately. ))
Again?
Leave the VR, then proceed to put on my Mk I suit just in case.
Return to the VR machines.

You head to the lockers and grab your suit, slipping it on and popping on the helmet before heading back to the vr machine. You run into a slight problem once there: you need to wear the vr machine helmet, gloves and IV to use the machine, and the suit makes that a bit hard.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well it's gonna be nowhere near as protective as a battle suit, since its only one layer and not even over your entire body, but you're still gonna be a hell of a lot faster. Though all that added weight means you're not gonna get the +1 str bonus and your rockets won't last as long.
((-Any possibility of enhancing the exoskeleton?

-Also, if I keep only the back, chest and helm plates plus a similar set of plates to protect my pelvic area, would I still lose the +1 str bonus? Limbs are not that important and can be replaced if I still manage to keep his chest, head and lower half intact so I can re-attach the lost appendages or simply replace them with prosthetics.))
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 04:16:32 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

'Well. Stupid laws of physics. You always ruin my fun. Oh well. Next weapon. Ooooh. Plasma projector. Yes please."

Pull up a Plasma projector. Test fire for great justice.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Curb stomp him if we're up, if we're not, get on top of him.\

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"What?! Don't tell me you're killing Jim and Feyri!"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 2101